Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
... as bummed as I am that tomorrow is the last episode for Season 1 of Smash?

It's bad enough having only short bursts of TK on my television once a week.  Now we all have to go cold turkey yet again!

Time to break out the old vidoes.... maybe its time for an Ian marathon!

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I'm trying not to be bummed until it's actually over, but it's difficult not to be.

I think they'll have to either end Eileen and Nick's relationship rather abruptly or have TK back for Season 2 though!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Gina, I'm looking forward to Monday's show as hopefully we'll get to see more of TK/Nick.   Hoping that next season he's on and gets more action with other characters as well.   

Your right, need to bring out the videos.

Beverly

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I'm not too sad yet. I've been watching the old videos all along because they never had him on screen long enough to give me my true TK fix. So, back to the old AMC videos.

One thing I would love to see is TK in a major motion picture with maybe Russell Crowe playing his brother. Now I would be receptive to a Gladiator 2 with those two together, even though Crowe's character died in the first one!!!
Kaybear

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I too am dissappointed this will be the last show for the season love Smash was watching it before I knew Thorsten would get a part  hope he goes on next season

I have a Fanclub for him on FB and love putting up pictures etc for his many fans there as some of u know I thought he was on FB too as the guy knows so much about him and is so polite to us fans  I thought sure it was really him but happy to here and it would me a dream come true if he would post to me someday first actor I have liked so much since my Idol when young Ricky Nelson who I met at 13 and in the 30s before he was killed in a plane crash. have to learn my way around here yet and learn to put up pictures etc yet Happy Moms day to all will see my kids and Granchildren next week so alone today except for my wonderful French husband and Dog who both gave me gifts.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

For me, it is yes and no, LOL.  If I think about not having Nick on my TV Monday nights, I feel bummed.  But until 10 pm CST tonight, I will be anxious to see how the episode ends, and whether they leave the door wiiiiiiiiiiide open for Nick to be back for season 2.  Keeping fingers crossed   I have been watching AMC reruns for my Zach-fix, and will continue as long as Soapnet airs them.  Still, getting to watch NEW episodes of anything TK does would be beyond awesome!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
As of right now I still have 3 more hours of happy anticipation of seeing Thorsten, so I am in that slightly tingly state, but the back of mind is screaming "Oh NO, he's LEAVING AGAIN, and I don't know how long he'll be gone!, WHAAAAAA
I read today that NBC has renewed Smash but it won't be on til mid-season next year.  That's a long time to be TK-less. Actually I save my sanity by watching my old discs every single day, but I wish there was a constant supply of  new material.  (Sorry, Thorsten, you'd have very few days off if it were up to insatiable me.)
kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Well they certainly left the door open for TK to be there in Season 2!!

A brief glimpse tonight, but oh so good lookin'!! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
K. J. I certainly agree with you.  I LOVED that last shot of him and I definitely think he'll be back.  At least I hope so but how could they not?

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I think without a doubt he will be back.  My thinking is...they have hired a new writer...(that we know),  that they are trying to turn something that was to be a one time deal into a regular show.  We have been teased (cant spell tintelated) with what could be.  They are now scrambling to find a way to flesh out the story lines, and maybe cut down on some of the people because they really cant keep this many stories going on at once...they need the queen of soap writers(cant think of her name) to consult, to help them learn how to make it flow more.  There is a lot of potential there.   I like whats going on.  We do need more of TK.  Hopefully they will flesh him out...more...Give him more importance to the show.  If we write in to NBC and do a campaign they might listen more than ABC did...Discover the GEM they have in TK.   I was so disappointed there wasnt more of him tonight but grateful he was there. He was there for Angelica.  SO to me that is a sign...hes there for next year.  God willing.  Im so going to miss his beautiful eyes...hes wonderful smile and his sexy self...sighhhhh
paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pah
As of right now I still have 3 more hours of happy anticipation of seeing Thorsten, so I am in that slightly tingly state, but the back of mind is screaming "Oh NO, he's LEAVING AGAIN, and I don't know how long he'll be gone!, WHAAAAAA
I read today that NBC has renewed Smash but it won't be on til mid-season next year.  That's a long time to be TK-less. Actually I save my sanity by watching my old discs every single day, but I wish there was a constant supply of  new material.  (Sorry, Thorsten, you'd have very few days off if it were up to insatiable me.)

Im waaaaaaaaaaaaahing with you....sniff sniff....WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kaybear

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Iwas hoping to see more of him last night too kept watching for him was so glad he was there with Angelica in the end so know he should be back next season hope in a bigger role

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_wilson

Well they certainly left the door open for TK to be there in Season 2!!

A brief glimpse tonight, but oh so good lookin'!! 

ITA Kathy, door left wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open, just what I was hoping for 

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
... as bummed as I am that tomorrow is the last episode for Season 1 of Smash?

In my best Lucy Ricardo imitation..... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

luv_at_first_byte

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Any news Ladies????? Kathy--Christy or Gina??? Anything??? LOLOL

They should start filming soon.

In my heart TK's coming back--with an even bigger role--LOL--and in my head---well I will just stick with my heart.

I'm sure you will let us know as soon as you know.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
I'm getting antsy too. I heard that filming will be starting in about 3 weeks, but have heard nothing about TK. Would love to know for sure whether or not he has been signed up for season two, (or any other work he is pursuing.)
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Sure hope we get that good news - Peggy

Kaybear

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #18 
wish Thorsten would please let us know if  and when he will be back on Smash and what he is doing now his Fan club is anxious to know I really miss seeing him

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.