Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Well... don't let this fool you... it is edited for what matters to ME (and Caleb, Livie and a pack of werewolves were NOT what interested me).

This picks up where the last clip left off, and ends with Rafe and Alison's wedding (just like Naked Eyes). I completely ignored the werewolf storyline that started during The Gift, and all of the contrivances that led up to Rafe/Alison and Caleb/Livvie getting married at the same B&B at the same time. I included just enough of the Caleb/Livvie wedding/voiceover so that you could see the series conclude... but the rest is focused on Ian and Lucy.

If you've ever read the cast interviews about how the series ended, you'll understand better why they and the audience were so unhappy... it left everything up in the air and there was never any conclusion (except for those of us who found a way to end it through fanfic).

Online: 

Download: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=QlVqZm1RUzhwcFUwTVE9PQ

This is the end of my clips... however, I've started to look forward to sharing Ian on Zachless days, too. I can't promise to fulfill every request -- but I will try to continue to feed your (and my) obsession for Ian clips. My collection is limited to the Arcs, but I have all of them. I'll try to find that clip after Ian's stabbing on Halloween (in Naked Eyes) to start with... I was looking for an excuse to clip that one anyway.

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thanks for making a Zach-less day a little easier. 

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thanks so much Cheri for taking the time to post these clips for us!

zendall44

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Thank you Cheri!  A perfect ending to ANOTHER Zachless day!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Cheri thanks so much for the clips.  It is sad to see it come to an end.  I was wondering . . . where can I find your fan fic on PC??  I would love to read it.  Also, do you have any Patrick and Marty clips for our Zachless days??  June

Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam

Cheri thanks so much for the clips.  It is sad to see it come to an end.  I was wondering . . . where can I find your fan fic on PC??  I would love to read it.  Also, do you have any Patrick and Marty clips for our Zachless days??  June

You're very welcome. My fanfic on PC is at Fanfiction.net, just like my AMC fanfic. Here's a link to the two stories I wrote.

Destiny Revealed: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2330433/1/

Little White Lies: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2465647/1/

I'm afraid that the wonderful ladies who run this site have made the only P&M clips that I've seen, and I can't contribute anything from the OLTL days -- I didn't discover TK until PC to my undying regret.

However, I'll be doing some additional clips just to keep our spirits up when Zach isn't around. I tuned into PC this morning and was very disappointed for everyone to discover that they showed two IAN-less episodes... which REALLY sucks when you only get to see the show once a week. 

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Cheri, for the hell of it I went to fanfic.net before I read your response and typed in irishborn and your 5 stories popped up.  I just read Shattered Lives and loved it.  I have been working 6 days a week and late hours every night for the past 2 months because I work for an accountant but I now know how I will be spending my only day off tomorrow . . . reading your other 4 stories.  I can't wait!!  Thanks, June

Bobrady

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Do you have the clip of Lucy telling Scott, Karen died on PC. It was during a arch but I don't know which one all I know is Lucy is dying from something. Thank you.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobrady
Do you have the clip of Lucy telling Scott, Karen died on PC. It was during a arch but I don't know which one all I know is Lucy is dying from something. Thank you.

Only TK-related clips are to be posted in this folder.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 

TK was in this scene as Ian.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.