Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
This is one of the most heartbreaking clips that I have... Ian is determined to leave to keep Lucy, Danny and Christina safe... but both Ian and Lucy are heartbroken. Near the end, Lucy makes a declaration that still warms the cockles of MY heart -- and would have been a great foundation for future storylines had the show not been cancelled.

Online:

Download: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=QlVoM25NNnlUWUEwTVE9PQ

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thank you so much Cheri.  Your clips are the only thing that make a Zach-less day tolerable. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thank you Cheri.  God, that was hard to watch.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Oh my God, I cried my way thru the whole clip. Thank you so much Cheri for sharing.  This makes the days without Zach clips tolerable.  I never watched Port Charles when it was on but I absolutely love that you introduced me to Ian. TK is so good!!!!  He makes every character he plays so real.  Thanks again!            

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thanks Cheri!  That was heartwrenching indeed!  I love these two together.  I think Lynn Herring would have made a great Hannah (nothing against the current one), but  I would love to see these two work together again!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.