Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Wow! The last day we went Zach-less was February 13! I can't even find it in me to whine about today since it's been so long... and it's been so good (for the MOST part).

Before you view today's clip, you might want to go to the Port Charles Clips Page and watch the clip entitled Immortality. It takes the place in the morning before this one.

To set it up, Rafe and Alison have a fashion show at their new gym and Lucy is the emcee. Everyone in town is there to see the designs by "Georges", a famous designer who is actually Dr. Chris Ramsey in disguise. There is a part in the middle of the clip that cracked me up when it first aired, and make sure you keep an eye on Lucy. At the end, you see the results of what happens when someone wishes on Caleb's evil magic ring.

Online:

Download: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=T2djN3RVMVhQb0kwTVE9PQ 

And the answer to the question you'll probably ask is Yes.

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
zendall44

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thank you Cheri!  However, the yousendit link isn't working properly.  Thank you.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
thank you for the video but i'm still confused.

is this clip is shown after Immortality or before?

because on the Immortality clip, lucy tells ian she kissed kevin and he walks out. does this  mean that this fashion scene is after and they worked things out?
Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks, Zendall44, I fixed the link.

howru -- this clip takes place AFTER Immortality. Ian and Lucy never argued, and he wasn't angry with her. They were just both confused about why she kissed Kevin -- neither one knew that it was because of a wish that Christina had made on Caleb's ring. There were several scenes on the show between the two clips, and Kevin was doing his level best to come between Ian and Lucy (just imagine Ryan with an MD in psychiatry and and an even more inflated, condescending, superior, egocentric attitude than he already sports). But Ian and Lucy had a very special, very honest relationship and as you can tell from the clip, they are just as much in love as ever.

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
MissMeek

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks so much Cheri!  I luv me some Ian.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.