Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Here's an old article I found on Thorsten that may be a new read for some others here as well. It's from when he was playing Patrick on OLTL.

http://www.column-of-life.com/actors1/tkaye22.html

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
LilBit, what a fantastic find!!!!!  I never read it back then, so I truly appreciate it.

Don't want to quote him hear and spoil it for those who haven't read it, but I especially loved the "little boy secret" at the end [smile]

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Yeah I was amazed when I found it! Figured not everyone here has seen it before and yes I agree about the end.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for sharing!  I've been around here a long time & read every TK interview, etc I could find but that one escaped me!  What a great read & it is so TK!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
thanks, LilBit...

1. I think Ms. Haskell had a crush on you, too
2. You could and you DID last another 20 years!
3. and yes, your butt does look cute in shorts! [moped]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
I just want to point out in case you didn't know that this article has been on this site since it was published...with additional pic.. sigh, it's almost St. Patrick's Day[stpaddy2].

OLTL's Brontëan hero Thorsten Kaye is nothing short of poetry in motion

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I thought it could have been posted here but at least it looks like I wasn't the only one to miss it.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
I really enjoyed this article! Thank you for sharing!

I watch Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman and always think, WOW! Thorsten and Joe Lando resemble each other quite a bit (when TK had his longer hair)! I guess I'm not the only one who thinks that!

I must say, Susan Haskell is one lucky woman[wink]I agree, I'm sure she had a crush as well! I mean, who wouldn't! Look at all of us women drooling over him day in and day out! That man has got it all! ❤️

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie
I really enjoyed this article! Thank you for sharing!

I watch Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman and always think, WOW! Thorsten and Joe Lando resemble each other quite a bit (when TK had his longer hair)! I guess I'm not the only one who thinks that!

I must say, Susan Haskell is one lucky woman[wink]I agree, I'm sure she had a crush as well! I mean, who wouldn't! Look at all of us women drooling over him day in and day out! That man has got it all! ❤️

For me it's not just the looks I'm drooling about! I'm in love with his mind and personality as well! Oh god give me a romantic, passionate, deep, sensitive & beautiful man just like TK please! ❤️

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88

For me it's not just the looks I'm drooling about! I'm in love with his mind and personality as well! Oh god give me a romantic, passionate, deep, sensitive & beautiful man just like TK please! ❤️

OH yeah Malin, his looks are just a minor part of his attractiveness! Like I said, he has it all! He's physically gorgeous to look at but his passion, humbleness, sensitivity, romanticism are just part of what makes him the most beautiful man in daytime or EVER! ❤️ I'm drooling just typing this![wink]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie

OH yeah Malin, his looks are just a minor part of his attractiveness! Like I said, he has it all! He's physically gorgeous to look at but his passion, humbleness, sensitivity, romanticism are just part of what makes him the most beautiful man in daytime or EVER! ❤️ I'm drooling just typing this![wink]

His looks are a plus alright [wink] lmao

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
I just want to point out in case you didn't know that this article has been on this site since it was published...with additional pic.. sigh, it's almost St. Patrick's Day[stpaddy2].

Dayum!!!!!  I had missed it completely!  Should have known, LOL.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Loved re-reading it after so many years.  It STILL makes me smile!  As a devout Patrick & Margaret fan, it pleased me very much to read about his "crush" back then, lol.  Feels like it was just the other day.

Almost 21 years later and my admiration for Thorsten hasn't wavered!  I can safely say, it never will!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
I loved reading the article again too...anything about Thorsten is always exciting

and if we read the same article some time from now... it will be just as fascinating

because HE IS FASCINATING!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
I love this article! I don't think I've ever seen it before. I thought I'd read just about everything  in the  OTKWS archives and a few other sources.  Any tiny little piece of new knowledge about this wonderful man--- his thoughts, his feelings, his history, his mind, his likes and dislikes--- is PURE GOLD to me, and I did read a few items here that I had not known before. Thanks so much for posting it.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.