Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
this is a new take on Ridge & he is really taking off with fans!

http://highlighthollywood.com/2015/02/thorsten-kaye-fans-are-loving-the-bold-and-the-beautiful-couple-ridge-and-caroline-and-enthralled-by-the-actor-highlight-hollywood-news/

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks Sharon,

This isn't telling us anything we didn't already know, but damn!!  It feels so good to see how much others are seeing what we've always known . . . TK is absolutely the best at what he does!!

Someone in another thread mentioned that recasts normally do not work . . . but with TK taking over Ridge . . . I think it has become one of the most successful recasts in history of soaps!!  [smile]

June
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I just read it and nodded!

Yo Gina...you got a shoutout!!!!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
Thanks Sharon,

This isn't telling us anything we didn't already know, but damn!!  It feels so good to see how much others are seeing what we've always known . . . TK is absolutely the best at what he does!!

Someone in another thread mentioned that recasts normally do not work . . . but with TK taking over Ridge . . . I think it has become one of the most successful recasts in history of soaps!!  [smile]

June
Ditto...........
Thanks Sharon.

Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
Heh.  I just tweeted to the author that he forgot to link OTKWS in his article - he must have edited the article to add the website.  I'm fairly shocked to see my name there, but hell, I'm one of his biggest fans, so why not? 

I wish I had access to a TV today.  Can't wait to see the epic Brooke ego smackdown. 

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
Heh.  I just tweeted to the author that he forgot to link OTKWS in his article - he must have edited the article to add the website.  I'm fairly shocked to see my name there, but hell, I'm one of his biggest fans, so why not? 

I wish I had access to a TV today.  Can't wait to see the epic Brooke ego smackdown. 

I TOTALLY loved it, she was so smug and sure of herself!!!!

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.