Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
tkpoetry

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Zach and Kendall have faith in each other and grow stronger.  Kendall tells Zach she is having their baby. 

The song is "In Her Eyes" by Josh Groban.  Comments are always welcome and appreciated.

Vickie

http://download.yousendit.com/EE08238A688DD569

My YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=tkpoetry

Banner by Sam
"You are magnificent Kendall and everything I am, everything that is good in me is all because I had you. Always, only you."
Zach

My Zendall YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/tkpoetry

My Zendall Vimeo Channel:
http://vimeo.com/tkpoetry
Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Vickie, Thank you!  

Roseann
contif

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
That was such a touching vid!  I loved the various scenes - so glad that you focused the moments that portrayed the strength of Zendall.  This baby is going to have the most wonderful, beautiful, fun parents - full of love and care!  I'm loving this - and it's wonderful to see all of these great moments tied together in such a beautiful way!

Much thanks to your hard work and talent!

tiffy

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Wow ... this song is so perfect for Zach. I loved the variety of clips you used. (My favorite, though, is the part when Zach throws a plate at the wall and Kendall smashes one against the floor, then takes him more things to break and he laughs at her. I played that part over a few times. ) Thanks for sharing, it was great.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I really loved this mvid, Vickie!  Great song, perfect selection of clips.  Thank you for caring and sharing.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Thanks Vickie, that was a beautiful video. Zach, Kendall and Josh to top it off  

Thanks Mon
luv_at_first_byte

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleven81
Wow ... this song is so perfect for Zach. I loved the variety of clips you used. (My favorite, though, is the part when Zach throws a plate at the wall and Kendall smashes one against the floor, then takes him more things to break and he laughs at her. I played that part over a few times. ) Thanks for sharing, it was great.

Hehehe--Monica--I laughed at this part too--I think Kendall takes over 3 little candle holders--hahahaha..

Good job Vicks----I love the use of the old clips along with the new.
I first thought the song was In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel---I just love his voice-----But when I saw it was good ole Josh---I really like him too.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Thank you for sharing another beautiful creation with us Vickie.  I loved it.  You have captured the strength of Zendall here.  Zach has always rescued Kendall, now Kendall is saving Zach from the demons of his past.  I can keep watching stuff like this over and over

Abigail

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Vickie...like I told you on another board, you have become the queen of the romantic mvid.  This one is no exception.  While I'm still having a hard time getting into Josh Groban, the lyrics of this song are beautiful...and you did a beautiful job with them.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Banner thanks to Monica.
Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Vickie, thank you so much, I knew this was the perfect song for Zendall and the clips you chose to put with this song words can't even express how perfect.

Thank you again.  

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.