Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Ladies,

To me they are the sweetest match in the history of daytime. (Myrtle and Zach run gosh darn close) Zach/TK & Lilly/LR are wonderful together.  I'll watch scenes with those two any old day over and over again.   I'm just tickled pink.   Kisses to both of them.
-Zachstruck

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 

You're so right.  Zach is great with Lily.  He respects her and she him.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

ZILLY!  They are awesome together!  Next best thing to Zyrtle!  So sweet, so gentle, so genuine, so loving!  I hope we will get a lot of ZILYAN scenes  

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachstruck
Ladies,

To me they are the sweetest match in the history of daytime. (Myrtle and Zach run gosh darn close) Zach/TK & Lilly/LR are wonderful together. I'll watch scenes with those two any old day over and over again. I'm just tickled pink. Kisses to both of them.
-Zachstruck

AMEN. That was really a sweet scene - with good writing for a change, with Lily comparing herself to Ian. It always astounds me whenever any character besides Zach makes a self-aware statement, because it's so rare.

Zach has always seemed to "get" Lily in a way that nobody else ever has. Maybe it's because, in addition to both being self-aware, she feels different from everyone else, and he's treated different from everyone else.

Anyway, while Lily is not really a substitute for Myrtle, her presence today was very soothing. So naturally we only got a few minutes of it.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachstruck
Ladies,

To me they are the sweetest match in the history of daytime. (Myrtle and Zach run gosh darn close) Zach/TK & Lilly/LR are wonderful together.  I'll watch scenes with those two any old day over and over again.   I'm just tickled pink.   Kisses to both of them.
-Zachstruck

ITA! TOO sweet!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

I think I want a T-shirt or coffee cup that says  "I'm Silly for ZILLY!!".

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Maybe it's just me, but ever since they essentially "ruined" Lily with the Jonafuck idiocy, the only time I like her is with Zach.  It seems to me that Zach brings back the "real" Lily.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

It was so nice to see Lilly again - I can't deal with Ava OR Jonawhoever - wish the writers could find more for Lilly - she and Zach are great together.

Ande
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Maybe it's just me, but ever since they essentially "ruined" Lily with the Jonafuck idiocy, the only time I like her is with Zach.  It seems to me that Zach brings back the "real" Lily.

Ann,
Funny you say this.  I was indifferent Jona-loon & Lilly.  However, Jona-Loon and Ava TOTALLY bug me.  Ava is completely wronchy although she has been trying to redeem herself. I thought Ava would ruin Lilly for me but quite the contrary.  Levin is so good as playing Lilly and Ava that I forget it's the same actor.   That little girl can act.  I suppose that's why the Zilly factor works so well.  They are two excellent actors who've mastered their characters.  I always get the feeling the TK and LR really like to work together.  The chemistry is great.  Zach & Lilly.........love them.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Ann, I thought I had completely written off Lilly when they gave us Jily.  That was the worst they could do to her character (and personally, I think JAVA is equally wrong, because it is like TIIC are forcing us to accept just another character played by LR with the psychopath).  And I even hated all the sentimental moments AFTER Jily broke up.  But seeing Zily in the office again, and especially the last couple of visits to PVH, I am hoping that the Jily idiocy is going to be left behind forever!   Then we can have the sweet, innocent and intelligent Lily back, and some wonderful Zily moments   I could care less if she ever gets another scene with Jackson, LOL.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Ann, I thought I had completely written off Lilly when they gave us Jily.  That was the worst they could do to her character (and personally, I think JAVA is equally wrong, because it is like TIIC are forcing us to accept just another character played by LR with the psychopath).  And I even hated all the sentimental moments AFTER Jily broke up.  But seeing Zily in the office again, and especially the last couple of visits to PVH, I am hoping that the Jily idiocy is going to be left behind forever!   Then we can have the sweet, innocent and intelligent Lily back, and some wonderful Zily moments   I could care less if she ever gets another scene with Jackson, LOL.

LOL Searose about I could care less if she gets ever gets another scene with Jackson,me too.Zach is a much better father to Lily than Jackson.Half the time he never knows what his daughter is up to or where she is at and so on. I am still mad at Jackson for never getting Lily the puppy he promised her.lol

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.