Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Emeraldax

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

This is so freaking addicting.  I couldn't help it.  I had to stay up all night creating this.  I am on such a big adrenaline high.  This slide show represents an intermission of sorts in The Big Twist, and is a retrospective of the Zendall and Rylee relationships.  The song is Twist of Fate by Olivia Newton-John, and is about second chances at love.  In Rylee's case it would be the second chance at their love.  In Zendall's case it would be the second chance at love, period (after crashing with their first big loves).  If you hate Rylee, you might gag at this.  I included a few jarring images to show that I am not sugarcoating their relationship.  My favorite part of the slide show is when Olivia sings "Its time for a new beginning. [hee!] I'm back in the land of the living."  Guess who's adorable face pops up then?

ETA: Okay, megaupchuck turns out to suck, so I am trying this one on the advice of a netgeek.  When you click on the link, go to the bottom of the page and click on "free."  It will take you to another page where you wait 30 seconds before clicking to download.  Thanks. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

That was very good Em.  Thanks for sharing!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Em, I enjoyed it very much!  Thanks for sharing it.   You're quickly becoming a pro

JerseyGirl521

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 

You're the author of that story? I'm addicted to it! The last chapter broke my heart.

Anniek1963

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Awesome Job!!!!!!!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.