Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

and it said sorry you don't have permission to edit.Are we not able to edit our post anymore? It's just that i like to always go back and check my post as I tend to make typos that i wanted to fix.

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

and it said sorry you don't have permission to edit.Are we not able to edit our post anymore? It's just that i like to always go back and check my post as I tend to make typos that i wanted to fix.

Mary, as I posted on Sunday, the board host is making changes to the board, including the way users can format their boards, and it is a huge mess so far, and we have no control over it. Only they can answer your question, but they have not responded to any of the questions we have bombarded them with since Sunday (including the removal of the editing feature).
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Mary, you might want to try what I do.  Before I post, I click on "preview post" because I also like to look over my post before anyone else sees it. It's really funny what you mess up on isn't it?  At least I know I do. LOL

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Quote:

Mary, as I posted on Sunday, the board host is making changes to the board, including the way users can format their boards, and it is a huge mess so far, and we have no control over it. Only they can answer your question, but they have not responded to any of the questions we have bombarded them with since Sunday (including the removal of the editing feature).

That is what i  thought but wasn't sure.I totally understand.Sorry they haven't answered any of your questions.Hope everything works out.Thanks so much Kathy.Happy to see you back on the board. Big HUGS.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Mary, you might want to try what I do.  Before I post, I click on "preview post" because I also like to look over my post before anyone else sees it. It's really funny what you mess up on isn't it?  At least I know I do. LOL

Hi Ann. Thank you,i will try that.It sure is really funny what you can mess up on.lol.I read back a post i did last night and oh my gosh the typos i had made.If there was an award for who makes the most typos i would win.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Hi Ann. Thank you,i will try that.It sure is really funny what you can mess up on.lol.I read back a post i did last night and oh my gosh the typos i had made.If there was an award for who makes the most typos i would win.lol.

LOL Mary, I'm sure that would end up in a huge tie.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Not only can't you not edit your post, but you cant quote like you used to either. I like the new look though, I guess it will take some getting used to. I'm a creature of habit, LOL.

Thanks Fil!
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05
Not only can't you not edit your post, but you cant quote like you used to either. I like the new look though, I guess it will take some getting used to. I'm a creature of habit, LOL.

Sandi, you can still quote, you just have to click on the little pen looking thingy next to the post #.
I think this creature of habit also likes the new look.........after I get used to it. LOL

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05

Sandi, you can still quote, you just have to click on the little pen looking thingy next to the post #.
I think this creature of habit also likes the new look.........after I get used to it. LOL

Thanks, Ann.  I wasn't seeing the little pen thingy last nite, but now I do. 

Thanks Fil!
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
The edit post feature has finally been restored. If you still have a problem with it please let us know so we can report it again.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
The edit post feature has finally been restored. If you still have a problem with it please let us know so we can report it again.

Hi Kathy. Thank you. I love the edit post feature and glad it's working again. Big HUGS to you.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Mary - One time I tried to edit and it said too soon so just waited a little(hard for me) and tried again and it worked - Peggy (I am a lousy typist)

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by peggy

Mary - One time I tried to edit and it said too soon so just waited a little(hard for me) and tried again and it worked - Peggy (I am a lousy typist)

Hi Peggy.  Yes, the too soon has happened to me.Your not alone ,it's hard for me to wait.lol. I am so glad we can edit our posts,i use it alot.lol.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.