Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Osanna

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I watch the AMC clips o get my Zendall fix and Everytime Ryan is on my screen
 with his righteous attitude I want to kick him Watching the clips I again notice Saint Ryan NEver gets in trouble, He is Einstein who figures out everything Sleeps with Erica but hey all is fine grrrr. My Zach is the "monster" blah blah blah. He was the most faithful loving husband there ever was HE never cheated or strayed cannot be said the same for Ryan,Erica,Greenlee and Aiden. Only time Zach was with someone else it was when he was a free man. Sorry it still annoys me the writing of that show How Ryan could do no wrong <barf>  Now going to watch some B&B I am loving TK as Ridge
LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I am up to May of 06 on the AMC clips. Though I also get aggravated with Ryan, I do love his scenes with Zach both when they're enimies or working together on something. [smile]

I especially love their fight scene together at the bar. They both did an awsome job acting plus Simone on the phone with Greenlee was so funny.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBit318
I am up to May of 06 on the AMC clips. Though I also get aggravated with Ryan, I do love his scenes with Zach both when they're enimies or working together on something. [smile] I especially love their fight scene together at the bar. They both did an awsome job acting plus Simone on the phone with Greenlee was so funny.

I'm so jealous, you have so much more to watch! I remember feeling so sad when I reached the 2011 clips a few months ago because I was so used to getting my Zach fix.

Ryan annoyed me from the beginning but I didn't hate him until I saw the 2009 clips. Now, I can't even watch earlier clips without wanting him to shut the hell up!
His contant presence in Zach's life was one of the main reasons I couldn't love Zendall in the latter years as much as I did when they started out.
LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I hate him already for being in Zendalls lives because of Spike plus I have seen many clips spread out throughout all the years of AMC so I've seen bits and pieces of what happens over the years between them all. Its just now I am in the process of trying to watch them all from beginning to end with no skipping around. [smile]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

My RyASS hate is surpassed only by my GreenThing hate.

[burnup]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
OMG, I am SO glad I am not the only one in this (almost) irrational hatred for a fictional character, I still get fuming mad at the sight or voice or mere mention of The Rage Monkey, LOL.
LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I get so aggravated with Ryan constantly in their life ... I'm at the part where Zach is with Dixie and I so agreed with her when she told Kendall off having Zach with Ryan just across the courtyard. Kendall has some nerve being upset with Zach over Julia, Dixie, etc when she keeps Ryan on a string.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie

I'm so jealous, you have so much more to watch! I remember feeling so sad when I reached the 2011 clips a few months ago because I was so used to getting my Zach fix.

So now you have to get your Ian and Patrick fix.

There are some YouTube channels that have ALL of PC episodes listed.  That is how I caught up with Ian.

Not a whole lot of Patrick . . . but what is out there (and here) are plenty.

June
LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
The more clips I watch of Kendall, the more I also dislike Kendall because you can see she still has feelings for Ryan and you can see Zach knows it. Zach loves Kendall so much he would do anything in the world for her. Kendall loves Zach but I don't think its the same way.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
Lilbit, you nailed it. Ryan always came first for Kendall. It was painful to watch.
LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
I'm at the part now shortly after Kendall had given birth to Ian and it seemed like all she was worried about was Ryans baby and not Zachs baby.
It just felt like she wasn't equally concerned about both of her boys and I thought it looked like she was definately putting Ryans child first and I'm assuming that is probably gonna continue thoughout the remainder of the show.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBit318
I'm at the part now shortly after Kendall had given birth to Ian and it seemed like all she was worried about was Ryans baby and not Zachs baby. It just felt like she wasn't equally concerned about both of her boys and I thought it looked like she was definately putting Ryans child first and I'm assuming that is probably gonna continue thoughout the remainder of the show.

That's exactly how I felt. I think even Zach called her on this when she always found excuses not to stay with Ian.

That only lasted a few months, though. I think after Ian got out of the hospital she treated both her kids equally. There are a lot of things Kendall did after that that pissed me off royally and almost made me hate her but I never questioned her love for Ian (after 2007 that is, lol).
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Osanna, I love the title of this thread so much that I don't want to start another thread that would hide this, LOL.  What I want to say has nothing to do with Ryan the Rage Monkey, or even CM, but it is about MEK.  For those who are/were fans of him, he is on Y&R, looking not a day older than the last time he was on AMC, playing a character exactly like Dr David Hayward, with the personality of ThadeASS Martin, LOL.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 
LOL, searose! Somehow I missed your post until now. I saw MEK on Y&R, and it was good to see him! He looked great, too. Too bad he didn't overlap with Cady McClain's late Kelly!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #15 
I love MEK and was so happy when I heard he was returning to daytime. Only thing is, I'm wondering with the way his character seems to be portrayed, it looks like its most likely a short-term role.

BTW, I thought he looks like he's lost a little weight.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.