Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #101 
You're welcome Peggy-- sorry I haven't shared some pics yet but I'm waiting on Lexy to get around to doing it for me.  Hopefully she can get around to it this weekend.

Thanks Fil!
kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #102 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05
what you told me on the cruise....YOU WERE SO RIGHT!  Good luck with those other projects you're pursuing

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #103 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_wilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05
what you told me on the cruise....YOU WERE SO RIGHT!  Good luck with those other projects you're pursuing

LOL KJ...I'm curious too!  He didn't elaborate on his projects...I told him how excited I was to get to see him on my TV when I got back from the cruise...and too bad it was for such a short time and asked when was I gonna see him again working his magic..and he just said he had a couple of potential jobs out there.  I didn't ask further because I figured if he could or wanted to say he would have. But....Eeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thanks Fil!
Dolly

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #104 
Well, whatever projects they are, I hope they're soon. I miss Zach already.

Best luck, TK. Break a leg!

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #105 
I am excited for TK& us fans too.Marty sure needs the love of her life back,poor Marty.Susan was beyond AMAZING in her scenes on friday with Todd. GO Marty!

Maybe he will do the next season of DWTS,lol,,i know,i know,he will never do it,but never say never. No matter what he does if he does nothing for awhile will be OK too.TK deserves some time off,We had the pleasure of watching him work his MAGIC on AMC for 6 long years..I wish him all the BEST always!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #106 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
Maybe he will do the next season of DWTS,lol,,i know,i know,he will never do it,but never say never.

So......Mary!  Would you be rooting for TK or for Maks!!??!! LOL!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #107 

Quote:

Quote:
Maybe he will do the next season of DWTS,lol,,i know,i know,he will never do it,but never say never.

Your too cute.lol. Um...BOTH!!  I get asked this question sometimes from family&friends.lol.  But,But,if it came down to the final 2 with TK&Maks i would want TK to WIN. Besides Maks is gonna WIN it this year with Erin.  Any chance would you vote for my Maks on Monday night? Pretty please.lol.

GO Maks&Erin!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #108 
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Your too cute.lol. Um...BOTH!!  I get asked this question sometimes from family&friends.lol.  But,But,if it came down to the final 2 with TK&Maks i would want TK to WIN. Besides Maks is gonna WIN it this year with Erin.  Any chance would you vote for my Maks on Monday night? Pretty please.lol.

GO Maks&Erin!!!!

Right on Mary!   Maks will WIN this year and your Jake will come in 2nd this season.  LOL!  It would be great if TK would do ths show.   That would definitely be the best season ever if it came true.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #109 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

GO Maks&Erin!!!!

Right on Mary!   Maks will WIN this year and your Jake will come in 2nd this season.  LOL!  It would be great if TK would do ths show.   That would definitely be the best season ever if it came true.

Donna,i love the way you think. YES Maks will WIN it this year amd My Jake will come in second.lol.if only.It sure would be the best season ever if TK came on the show.

Please TK if you would like to do DWTS you would have ALL our votes,if you don't want to that's Okay.But please just think about it.lol. We LOVE You.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #110 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK
Hey guys TK here,
I really shouldn't read your posts, my head is big enough already.
Thanks to all of you for the support over the years and the understanding that it can't always be great...just know that it was always the best we could do...Now listen, I need a little help here, my agents want to put a five minute reel together. The thought is that maybe I could get another job.
I have no idea what should be on a that thing...any thoughts?
Love TK.

Thanks for answering my question this weekend, I'm sure whatever you put on the reel was perfect, how could it not be!

Much love to you and Susan. xoxo

Thanks Mon
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.