Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Rbe

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 

I very frequently fast forward through a lot of the story so maybe I've missed something.  Doesn't Greenlee still have her ovaries or did she have them removed?  If she wants a baby so bad why doesn't she just harvest some more eggs, hire a surrogate, get a sperm donor and have a baby?  She has to give up her obsession with having Ryan's offspring and get on with having another baby if she wants it so bad.  She blew it with Ryan.  It was her choice to leave.  The fact that she wanted him to beg her to come back was immature and manipulative.  She needs to leave the Slater's alone and get busy.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbe
 She has to give up her obsession with having Ryan's offspring and get on with having another baby if she wants it so bad. 

But she only wants to bear the child of St. Lavery.  She never wanted a baby for the love of a child.  She came up with the idea in the first place to save Ryan.  When she thought he was dead, she wanted a baby so she could have a piece of her sainted husband.  She has never mentioned loving a baby, just saving, or holding on to, Ryan.
IMO if she has to have a Lavery spawn, she should harvest some more of her eggs, ask the exalted brother of the saint to contribute, hire a surrogate, and have her Lavery spawn.  Maybe podAnnie would carry it for her since she is soooo sympathetic.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
What I think is really absurd is how Ryan and Greenlee had communication issues to begin with, he fakes his death she thinks having a baby will save him ---yadadayada, and she was hoping he would run after her after she clearly stated leave me the hell alone. Ryan even asked her to stay did he not? I think this Greenlee is like a spoiled teenage brat who will forever live on the world revolves around me crap. If she would have stayed around she could have dealt with it, in time.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.