Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Portia

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Okay - it must be something in the water lately....but does Kendall look like she has a baby bump?  That long grey sweater and the black dress when she was standing in front of the crib....man....I could almost swear?!

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I really HOPE THE HELL NOT, kendall HART does not need anymore kids for us to have to watch her deer in the headlight face with. and zach does not need to have another ryass spawn in his FACE. JMO.
ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresaplatt
I really HOPE THE HELL NOT, kendall HART does not need anymore kids for us to have to watch her deer in the headlight face with. and zach does not need to have another ryass spawn in his FACE. JMO.

I am sure she just has PMS and soon to be on the rag.  

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 

kendall doesn't need anymore babies, but if she will be shown pregnant again, that means AM would be pregnant in real life.

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I think Howru might have hit on the truth. Sometime before AM's wedding I think I read an interview with her in which she said she was getting "baby fever" from working with all the cuties on the show. I would not be surprised if she started working on that project right after the nuptials last fall. If so, I wonder if they will write it into the plot, or try to hide it as they did with Sydney Penny  a while back.

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
IMO if AM wants a child that is all well and fine..... i don't want these dumb arse writers writing KENDALL HARTLESS as having a child AGAIN, with her old sperm DONOR ryass. been there done that, just another lavery for her to throw in zach's face. so AGAIN the CHARTATER OF kendall THE SNAKE hartless NEEDS no more KIDS..........
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady

OMG!!  Thats what I was thinking!!  LOL!!

But there has been a lot of talk with people wondering if AM is pregnant IRL.  If she is . . . GREAT for her . . . but if she is . . . do NOT write it into the storyline.

If Kendall has another Lavery child . . . I will blow my brains out!!

June
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady

OMG!!  Thats what I was thinking!!  LOL!!

But there has been a lot of talk with people wondering if AM is pregnant IRL.  If she is . . . GREAT for her . . . but if she is . . . do NOT write it into the storyline.

If Kendall has another Lavery child . . . I will blow my brains out!!

June
  June, please dont do that, I cant afford flowers at the moment.

Take care,
Enis

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 

I was thinking the same thing that she looked like she was pregnant. I have to agree no more kids for Kendall. They would not want her to anyway with the transplant,in real life. But then Pratt does whatever the heck he feels like whether there's any touch of reality or logic to it.

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Lish is not pregnant.  That was just caused by the camera and her sweater.  If you check out the show before and even yesterdays she is very skinny.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy

Lish is not pregnant.  That was just caused by the camera and her sweater.  If you check out the show before and even yesterdays she is very skinny.

Hi Cindy, i sure love that you are back posting. The girl does not eat.lol.I  can look at a donut and gain 5 pounds.lol.It's not fair.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Aha!  I thought it was more than the camera angle!  This is so cool for them, congrats to both!!

Norma

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 

It was announced in Soap Opera Digest that Alicia Minshew is pregnant and she and Richie are expecting a little girl in November!!  Congrats to AM!!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.