Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
It has been years since I have said that, if ever. Today Erica was finally the mother to Kendall that she has never been, the mother that Kendall deserves.  I don't have a lot of hope that it will last, but at least for now, she is backing Kendall and Kendall's choices.........including Kendall's choice of a husband.  I think it will last until the threat to Kendall's happiness is over, and I'll take that.  I really don't want Zach and Erica to have some sort of loving, all sweetness and light relationship.  They are much better annoying the hell out of each other. But I think it is a big step toward them becoming affectionate adversaries, who love the same people, when Erica sides with Zach against a common enemy that wants to hurt Kendall.
These were some of my favorite moments:

Bitchlee:

"The first step in moving on, is placing blame where it belongs."

No Bitchlee...the first step in moving on is accepting the blame for your own misdeeds.

Erica:

"I will not build an episode of New Beginnings around your bitterness."

"Zach and I both love my daughter."

"My daughter was willing to give you her precious baby. And how did you repay her? You spit in her face."

"And while you're at it, you need to lose that big chip on your shoulder, that sense of entitlement."

Right on Erica, show the selfish, self centered bitch those Kane claws!!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Well said, Ann. ICAM. I never thought I'd be applauding Erica as she usually annoys me, but today she was right on the money. She slapped Greenlee down a bit, which was well overdue, but damn I would have loved to have seen her really give it to that little bitch!!

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Ann I so agree I loved Erica today.  The wtf moment for me was when Greens said to Erica "Why did I ever come here?  When have you ever supported me?"  I was thinking on what planet is it ok for you to expect that  that any mother, Even Erica, would support an adult that isn't even her child over one that is.  The funny thing is that Greenlee did expect that and I'm sure glad Erica slapped her down fiercely

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
It has been years since I have said that, if ever. Today Erica was finally the mother to Kendall that she has never been, the mother that Kendall deserves.  I don't have a lot of hope that it will last, but at least for now, she is backing Kendall and Kendall's choices.........including Kendall's choice of a husband.  I think it will last until the threat to Kendall's happiness is over, and I'll take that.  I really don't want Zach and Erica to have some sort of loving, all sweetness and light relationship.  They are much better annoying the hell out of each other. But I think it is a big step toward them becoming affectionate adversaries, who love the same people, when Erica sides with Zach against a common enemy that wants to hurt Kendall.
These were some of my favorite moments:

Bitchlee:

"The first step in moving on, is placing blame where it belongs."

No Bitchlee...the first step in moving on is accepting the blame for your own misdeeds.

Erica:

"I will not build an episode of New Beginnings around your bitterness."

"Zach and I both love my daughter."

"My daughter was willing to give you her precious baby. And how did you repay her? You spit in her face."

"And while you're at it, you need to lose that big chip on your shoulder, that sense of entitlement."

Right on Erica, show the selfish, self centered bitch those Kane claws!!!!!!!!

I agree Ann. Today was the first time in a very very long time that I didn't feel like reaching into my TV and wringing Erica's scrawny little neck after one of her scenes. Let's see how long that lasts. LOL

Thanks Fil!
Talystle

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I was ready to give her a high 5 for hitting the nail on the head with Greens.
Puppetwrangler

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

I was really happy with Erica today. Who'd of thunk it?

contif

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I agree!

Today, Erica was a supportive mother of Kendall - she stood up for her daughter and tried to protect her happiness...  It's not often that Erica stands up for the right causes, but today she shined!  I absolutely cracked up at her expression though...  She held the I-can't-believe-I'm-defending-Zach look.  Pure brilliance on Susan Lucci's acting!  I just wish that Zach could have been there to hear it!  Can you imagine the larger-than-life smirky grin that TK would be wearing??!?!?  It would wreak of "cat-that-ate-the-canary"

tiffy

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.