Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  

Reply with quote  #1 

I love "Zach" and always will but he's running neck and neck with "Patrick".   I wasn't watching any day time ten years ago so I didn't know "Patrick" until recently when I viewed the many OLTL clips on this site.  If it were 15 years ago, when I was a young spirited single 25 year old, I would have jumped on the next plane to Ireland to find me a "Patrick."   I am looped in the loops of his hair.  This is romance at it's best.  Thank you "Patrick Thornhart."

God help me Thorsten Kaye.........you've turned this 40 year old mom into a school girl again.  Oh the things you do to me........and a gazillion other women out there.

-FABS

Jan

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FabulousFraulein

God help me Thorsten Kaye.........you've turned this 40 year old mom into a school girl again. Oh the things you do to me........and a gazillion other women out there.

-FABS

Fabs, I have said the exact same thing (only 40+ mom).  No matter the character TK  makes us love them.  He his quite a man and an amazing actor.

Jan

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan
Quote:
Originally Posted by FabulousFraulein

God help me Thorsten Kaye.........you've turned this 40 year old mom into a school girl again. Oh the things you do to me........and a gazillion other women out there.

-FABS

Fabs, I have said the exact same thing (only 40+ mom).  No matter the character TK  makes us love them.  He his quite a man and an amazing actor.

Jan

Jan,

He seems to have captivated the entire 40-ish year old women population.  I thinks it's because he's broken the mold of the "pretty boy" and braught the "man" back to acting.  At this point in my life, that's what I look for.  BRAINS & A HARLEY.  What more can we ask. 

Marty

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
[QUOTE by FabulousFraulein]

[I love "Zach" and always will but he's running neck and neck with "Patrick".   I wasn't watching any day time ten years ago so I didn't know "Patrick" until recently when I viewed the many OLTL clips on this site.  If it were 15 years ago, when I was a young spirited single 25 year old, I would have jumped on the next plane to Ireland to find me a "Patrick."   I am looped in the loops of his hair.  This is romance at it's best.  Thank you "Patrick Thornhart."]

I love "Zach" also but my heart will always belong to "Patrick Thornhart" -he's one of a kind.  I miss him but everyday I get my fix with the videos.

Thanks Christy.

Marty

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.