Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I've JUST tuned back in and I'm love'n the hair and the beard.  I'm actually considering letting my husband do the same.........NOT.   Always......only on TK!   He rocks it! My husband....not so much.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

You are really funny - A breath of fresh air - Peggy

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by peggy

You are really funny - A breath of fresh air - Peggy

I've only just begun Peggy.   What's anything worth if we can't laugh.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Just browsing, and came across this thread

I never really cared for men with beards until TK let his facial hair grow for the scenes with Zach & Greenlee down the hole/bunker....And WOWzer! TK sure wears a beard well!! lol....He can carry any look, he's so god darn gorgeous.

And when TK recently returned to AMC, seeing him with long hair and full beard OMG Man OH MAHN.... Oh how I loved the look....but I'll admit I missed seeing that sexy chin dimple!

I think, the point I should make here, is I LOVE Thorsten no matter how long or short his hair or beard....Even if he were to go completely bald.. LOVE is LOVE!!?...and looks alone do not maketh the MAHN!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Mandy, once again we completely agree!  I remember only one haircut that I didn't like.   I called it his "Andy Garcia" cut. ( Not that I dislike Garcia; I don't.) I think it was right after Hannah fell off the cliff and he was feeling guilty about that. It didn't eliminate his gorgeousness.....nothing could do that...., but it just didn't complement him IMO.    I agree about TK's beard and wild hair. I was surprised by what a real turn-on it was for me.. I immediately set it up as my new screen saver and I  drool every time I turn the computer on.   I also agree that TK has more than "looks";  he has a  personality and a SOUL that shines out of his eyes and goes right through me. That's what makes him so powerful!!!!!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.