Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 4      1   2   3   4   Next
cathi77

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
this thread is posted so you can put you loathing into words for this God aweful character...IMHO its worthless, useless, and has no ties to AMC whatsoever, so why is it still in Pine Valley? This character has NO MORAL center, it sleeps with anything in a skirt, and pawns his daughter off on anyone who will care for that sweet little girl.....it goes around town preaching "my daughter, my daughter" but it rarely if ever spends any quality time with her at all.
the perfect example of his prime parenting skills is the night Stuart was murdered.....he knew "his daughter" was in that house where someone was out to kill Adam, and what did he do? he went after Kendall, and left that sweet child in the house. all he cares about is his next POA, he could care less for the well being of "his daughter".
so if you are like me and want tis aweful character OFF MY SOAP! bump this thread with all the loathing you can muster!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
cathi77, there aren't enough hours in the day for me to put all my loathing of Ryan Freaking Lavery into words, LOL. But I will bump your thread anyway, as it is a worthy cause
As you already know, he is THE worst fictional character ever, being passed off as a hero by TIIC. Yes, we have seen some really, really bad characters who have committed some monstrous acts, but at least, they are not being hailed as heroes by the show or being fought over by all the women on the show. Here, we have supposedly intelligent women fighting (for years) to be his next bed buddy, we have all the supposedly upstanding citizens of PV looking up to him, we have the supposedly strong law enforcement/medical staff taking abuse from him, we have women going to all lengths to carry HIS spawn! WHY? Because someone at the top of ABC daytime spends all his time having wet dreams about this ego-maniacal piece of garbage, and makes all the so-called writers portray him as the ideal male specie. He spent the first year of Spike's life, and even the months of Kendall's pregnancy whisper-shouting the words "MY SON", but was willing to kill off that son to save the woman he claimed to love for the moment, while taking the real man, who actually loved that woman AND that child, to court to exercise that right. Since then, we have never seen him truly being there for HISSON, except when he wants to get into Zach's house or in his face. Nowadays, he spends all his time trying to prove that Annie is the killer, so that HISDAUGHTER is kept away from her, but as you pointed out, he didn't think about her for two seconds, when he KNEW that the whole town was converging on that mansion with guns. Even when he heard the gunshot, his only thought was to get his revenge-sex partner out of there!

But, regardless of all the other goings on in PV, my main reason to HATE his very existence is the way he (mis)treats Zach, the same Zach, the only man who has cared to protect all the women that he plays revolving beds with! Zach, the only man who has protected HISSON and been a father to! If Zach is having a problem remembering traumatic event from his childhood, this lowlife demands to be told the truth, and holds him down and injects truth serum in his body to make him talk, but when he wants to keep a secret from Zach (like the fact that Kendall did NOT leave town), he just does not see the need to let Zach know, does he?
This piece of filth blames everyone else, but mostly Zach, for every little thing in his life that he doesn't like, but has never, ever taken responsibility for his own actions, his own bad decisions, his own selfishness, his own rage, and his inability to truly love any of the women or the children he claims rights on!
If only TIIC would open their eyes and see how much this creature is being hated! This character needs to be killed off, as of ten years ago. But why would TIIC do that? They are too scared that the ratings will go up and they won't be able to handle it

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

BUMP! 

Sharon
ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

This is for you Ryan.   Kiss my .   But as Cameron, I think he's a great guy.  

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Bump!

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Searose, you said it all      ...and much more eloquently than I could have!  Thanks. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Oh yeah!!!! This is my kinda thread!!! 

BUMP!!!

Thanks Fil!
amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

ITA about the monkey ass!

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
malsmom

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Bumpity Bump Bump Bump!!!!!!!!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

HE MAKES ME SICK!
      BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!!!
Sainte

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 

I really can't decide which character I loathe more, Kendall or Ryan.  They soooo belong together; I wish TIIC would just get it over with and put them together for good so Zach can move on.... maybe to Cesca.  Please, end our misery so that Rendall can have their own (minor) S/L and leave Zach alone with a great S/L of HIS own.

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

BUMP!  Zach needs to find a real woman fast before I have to blow my TV up.  

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Rylame needs to go!   

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #14 
BUMPIN THE LOATHING!
rYLAME NEEDS TO GO!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by malsmom

Bumpity Bump Bump Bump!!!!!!!!

a loathing bump for ryass,ryjerk,ryidiot,ryslut.........either name you choose.....i loathe this character more with every breath it takes!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Here's to you Ryass. 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #17 
Can you guys BELIEVE the Ryan-worshipping dialogue that's been coming out of Erica's mouth this week?

She's practically trashing Kendall (not that I care, but still) for inconveniencing the wise, manly wonder that is Ryan with her petty little overblown drama of being charged with murder, but that's really OK because Ryan Lavery the Magnificent can multi-task so effortlessly. He is an inspiration!

Meanwhile Erica's poor old ex many times over (are you listening, Ryan?), Ball-less Jackson, has just fired Kendall as a client on the eve of her murder trial. But does Erica know, or if she knew, would she care? No, because she and her new idol have too much smug cavorting to do as they edge, freshly showered, closer to the sack.

And this is the man that Kendall has always loved and/or been obsessed with. About to poke her own mother, while Kendall faces going to the pokey. Isn't it, well, touching? (Erica? Also sickening, but at least she's never been falsely portrayed as the paragon of virtue that Ryan always has.)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Kathy I gotta say that I've always found Ryan & the Ryan worship on this show absurd, but last wk & in particular yest's show, it reached new levels!  I am just speechless- Erica threw her own daughter under the bus for him!  Not to mention after all the closeness she had developed for Zach over the past 2 yrs, all that got thrown under the Ryan express, too.  So now she admires Ryan for standing up against Zach????    It's mind-boggling.  First of all, Ryan didn't do anything but get a geeky teenager to hack into the Cambias computer & next thing we know he is CEO and Zach is screwed.  And the ratings are tanking- you'd think someone would get a clue.  I was so livid, I shot off an email to ABC for all the good it will do.  But it made me feel a bit better.

Sharon
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
BUMPING because I hate the character of Ryan Freakin' Lavery more than I ever thought it was possible to hate a fictional character.  He literally ruins AMC for me.  Now, I ONLY watch for TK/Zach.

And I was feeling left out of this wonderful thread!!

June
cathi77

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #20 
any scene with ryloser in it is wasted film as far as im concerned! Honestly, what does Brian Frons see in this character that we dont.

Death to the Lavery!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #21 
put his head on a spike, impale him, cut him into little pieces, bury him from the neck down and run his head over with a lawn mower.....i dont care how its done, just as long as they kill this worthless character!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Bumpity Bump Bump  - Peggy

Deb

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #23 

I think that I shall never see

A man as hated as Ryan Lav'ry.

Spitting at the mouth, beating his chest

Proclaiming himself better than all the rest.

Assuming  the glory, but never the blame

Expecting one and all to worship his name.

Zach...he's adored by many others like me,

Ryan...please pack up and leave Pine Valley.

With apologies to J. Kilmer

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 

Hey Deb - That is really good - One of the magazines has a poetry contest and you would be right on to win - At least we can whine to each other about this - Peggy

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Good one Deb! 

Today's Ryass was one of the worst, and has my rage meter soaring so high that I want to implement ALL of cathi77's latest ideas at one time!  But knowing Fronsie, Ryass will be like the android from T2, no matter what we do, he will come back a minute later, in full force

I am afraid I will throw something at my tv one of these days and damage it!

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 

Hey Searose - I know what you mean and I usually watch the Bigscreen Set at 1:00PM so I would really be in trouble - The arrogance of Ryass is so obvious to everyone as is the frequent taking off of the clothes - How do the crew members keep straight faces when they film this stuff? - We sure have fun batting this stuff around - Peggy

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
That is a thing of beauty Deb! And today is definitely the day to BUMP this thread. My Ryass hate is off the charts!!

Thanks Fil!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 

Today, this thread deserves maximum bumps!  I am looking for a bounty hunter!  How dare the prick punch Zach?  How dare he threaten Zach that "BOTH THE BOYS" should be with him?  What fucking claim he has on Ian?  This is what I get, when I have been waiting so eagerly to see Zach beat the living daylights out of this parasite that has invaded his home and his life? 

Sainte

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Searose -- for you today (and ALL of us, for that matter) it should be SEE RED!  How DARE Ryan get all high and mighty as if Emma isn't forgotten half the time.....  ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh, and BUMP
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 

Oh, yeah!!!  My Monkey loathing has reached an all-time high today!!   I can't believe that moron had the nerve to put his hands on Zach! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
My Ryass hate goes way above any character I have ever hated in daytime.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 

Double BUMP!  What a douchebag!  I am still in disbelief over that sucker punch-  I hope Zach gets his turn for a smackdown!

Sharon
Wildypoetic

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #33 

Hating the monkey king more than ever. What a terrible thing to do!!!!! Zach is the MAN!

Kanela

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cathi77
put his head on a spike, impale him, cut him into little pieces, bury him from the neck down and run his head over with a lawn mower.....i dont care how its done, just as long as they kill this worthless character!

couldn't have said it any better then that.
ryan gives worthless a bad name.
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 

The Worthless Monkey Moron knows that Zach won't take him on anywhere around the kids or Kendall for that matter - I am sure the kids and Kendall were on his mind and he would not do that - Also we have to hear Kendall saying just tell Ryan  - He will understand - Then Zach has to draw her the big picture and ask if that is what whe wants - I swear I would dial the phone for her if it were not for Zach and Jesse going to jail - Peggy 

amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 

Just when you think he can't be more of an .

cathi77

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #37 

i am so angry at ryscumbag, how dare he take spike out of the only home he ever known, just so the ever absent parent could take "his" child away from Zach! what a f'en loser......ive heard rumors CM took a job at GMA so we wont be having to see his chest beating, line spitting, knuckle dragging douche bag of a face on AMC for too much longer.....

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by peggy

The Worthless Monkey Moron knows that Zach won't take him on anywhere around the kids or Kendall for that matter - I am sure the kids and Kendall were on his mind and he would not do that - Also we have to hear Kendall saying just tell Ryan  - He will understand - Then Zach has to draw her the big picture and ask if that is what whe wants - I swear I would dial the phone for her if it were not for Zach and Jesse going to jail - Peggy 

i have set this character on fire, dragged him by his feet behind an 18 wheeler, dumped his body in a barrel of acid and fed his bones to the lions at the pine valley zoo, ive dumped him head first in the hole of an outhouse and STILL it lives!

how does he do it......next time i'll put his hoo-ha in a vice and then set the building on fire!, think thay will do it?......i'll keep you posted.

DEATH TO THE LAVERY! the most useless character ever written for daytime!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 

Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump - Peggy

nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #40 

I totally agree.  Ryan is the worst scum of earth I've ever seen.  It's one thing to go after a married woman but to openly sleep with her in her husband's house and bed and not bother you is the worst set of balls I've seen in my life.  Zach should have had him bumped off then.  He really isn't a father to either kid.  Zach and Spike have more a father and son bond than Ryan and Spike.  Zach reads to Spike,  feeds, bathes, plays, and would give up his life for Spike.  Ryan would give up his life if he couldn't find his next POA, in this case is Erica.  His son's grandmother and his last POA mother.  How nasty is that.  Erica can't be that desperate.  Bring Jack back.  Then he goes around town preaching righteous and doesn't practice what he preaches. He ran Annie crazy.  Annie, bump Ryan off.   Please. Save us from his high pitched feminine voice.  Then bump Scott and Marissa next.  Please.

cathi77

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #41 
yet another bump for the most useless character ever invented!
just when i think i couldnt loathe him anymore, this loser jumps to new heights!
i will miss you Zach Slater........too bad CM decided to make the great migration to LaLa Land! i was truely hoping we'd be rid of ryanus once and for all, but NOOOOOOO.......

loathing the loser lavery!

death to the ryass!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #42 

Oh I waited a longtime to give my view of Ryan Lavery.  He makes me sick. OK  I realize that Annie was a few eggs short of a dozen but he pursed her, married her and then decides oh well I think I will go back to the ex.  What a piece of crap.  Maybe if poor Annie really cracks she will do a Lorena Bobbit on him.  Forget her for the minute she really isn't the issue.  Now him and whiner Kendall have this torrid affair, breaks Zach's heart (bastards) he has the cahones to go into this man's house insult him to the pits of hell and then punch him.  I don't think so. Kendall's big reaction, "does it hurt".  I guess she never heard the expression, "you don't shit where you eat" and she doesn't get why Zach is distant to her.  The air of entitlement, she has gets me.  I sincerely hope when this storyline comes to an end Zach sends that self-righteous, father of the year asshole right through the wall. I would gladly volunteer to bitch slap him free of charge.  Zach would be better off with Liza, she is what she is and there is no bullshit about it.  Kendall has abused this man so much she belongs with Ryan.  Cement the two of them in the wall. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 
Ahhhh yesss! It always does my heart good to see this thread resurrected!  Everyone who knows me knows how I feel about that loathesome, chest-thumping, whisper-shouting, finger-pointing, pathetic loser of a poo-flinging monkey.  Keep up the good work ladies!

Thanks Fil!
nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #44 

Mcpaddys mom,  I totally agree.  Put Ryan and Kendall in the room together and maybe she'll finally stay in there.  She'll be in there with someone she thinks will make Zach jealous enough to prove his love for her.

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #45 

Add me to the Ryan haters.  I don't like violence but I'll make an exception here and would be very happy if Zach just knocked his teeth out of his wiseass mouth

nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #46 

Toasty2,  I was upset when Ryan punched Zach the last time,  I wanted to jump through the tv and kick his ass.This time I will probably have to buy another tv set to replace the one  I will destroy trying to get at his ass.

mcpaddys_mom

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #47 

Further up in this thread someone referred to Ryan as a Pr**K,  That was really so far from the truth.  A Pr**ck is something useful, he has no use at all.  Kendall is a manipulating ,spoiled, foot stomping child.  Oh let me add ungrateful and mean-spirited.    What I don't get is she is real quick to make Liza look like a piece of crap because of her fling with Zach but what makes her so different does she say please and thank you after?  Or Ryan may I have some more?  What a pair, a pair of what I don't know.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #48 

ryanus is a total asshole! thank god we dont have smellivision, cause with all the crap he dishes out, im sure his breath stinks!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #49 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05
Ahhhh yesss! It always does my heart good to see this thread resurrected!  Everyone who knows me knows how I feel about that loathesome, chest-thumping, whisper-shouting, finger-pointing, pathetic loser of a poo-flinging monkey.  Keep up the good work ladies!

Sandi, all these years and I never knew you felt that way

Whatever happened to Erica wanting to smack the smug right off of his face?? 

Thanks Mon
amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #50 

Now she wants to kiss it off.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.