Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4
irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #151 

I am changing my evil ways and not uttering another bad word about Ryan Lavery.  However I was wondering if Dr. Dan has hospital privileges at Lenox Hill?  I have been considering switching obstetricians.   Since I have the concentration of a gnat these days and seem to drift on here when I get frustrated working, I got to take a break from Ryan Lavery so I can go on leave and not get my walking papers.  I know I may have been offensive but guess what I don't give a shit, I loathe this character and believe me he is far worse now than when Zach was on.  However since Zach is not on anymore I don't think posting my rantings is appropriate on this website.  I will suffer in silence.  Got to go bye. 

Megan
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #152 

Hell Megan - Don't quit now - I just noticed your recent reply on this site and see there are 4 pages which I can go back and read - How could he be even worse now? - I will not watch to find out - How could they put his picture on Vote the Soaps since he could never ever get any votes? - You are really funny - This is not the time to be nice - Hell - We have been too nice for too long - Peggy

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #153 

Since I no longer watch AMC, I just forgot about Lavery.

Sharon
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #154 

You are great Sharon - I no longer watch it either - I was just wondering how he could be any worse now - Peggy

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #155 
As itchy as my fingers are, I need a sabbatical of sorts. I was never a real biggie on this my Mother was, I kind of got sucked into watching and started to really like TK. Since she is not coming home until March and she received all the final episodes of Zach, she is happy and I only watch if we can't get out for lunch or I am having trouble sleeping. YES HE IS STILL A MAGGOT and they can dress him suits and ties, and groom him to be the Cassanova of the Dementia Ward but he disgusts me. I really like this little area because it lets me be a bad kid at 35. BTW I saw most of the old clips and I will say it again this guy was a Dick from the word go. The ideas you girls are tossing out for the reel seem like good ideas and again I will say TK is fortunate to have such dedicated people like you guys in his corner. I think you will get your man back soon on the telly or somewhere. Keep the Faith! 

Megan
irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #156 

I could not bypass this without making a pit stop.  Two seconds of a clip and he still is a dick.

Megan
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #157 

What a relief it is not having to look at or listen to the creature from hell!  The blessing in not watching AMC anymore is, my BP is under control these days

amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #158 

I'm surpised his eyes haven't popped right out of his empty head.

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #159 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

What a relief it is not having to look at or listen to the creature from hell!  The blessing in not watching AMC anymore is, my BP is under control these days

good about your BP Searose. haven't had mine taken so don't know but sure it is ok as i am not watching AMC anymore either.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #160 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
Quote:

good about your BP Searose. haven't had mine taken so don't know but sure it is ok as i am not watching AMC anymore either.lol.

Well, I have to admit I check into AMC from time to time so my BP must not be that great.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #161 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
Quote:

Well, I have to admit I check into AMC from time to time so my BP must not be that great.  

LOL at your icon. Donna,Oh no, please don't watch AMC anymore as it's NOT good for ones blood pressure.lol.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #162 

I can't bypass this on a quick visit.  So now he is with the crazy one Madison?  Hope she is keeping that other bookend handy. However I got some good news from my friend that he may have an aneurysm. Four days back in the city and a few glasses of swill and here it comes the perfect lunch conversation mega-dick Lavery.

Megan
irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #163 
Well, well now that Zach is Back I guess I can give a little shout out to my favorite slug, Ryan Rectum.  So he took the stand in defense of the Greenlee?  Well I missed more than a lot of this show but what I did catch is this.  So it looks like they may have some idiot claiming he heard he making a generic statement post getting the shit knocked out of him and in a stupor, " someone will die tonight ".  Too bad who ever knocked him senseless did not do a good enough job and I would think post brain surgery they could have at the very best did a little more damage but no he is still slithering around, playing Iron Man for the other ungrateful witch.  My only hope is that Madison (who has turned out to be ok) will snap now and conjure up that other bookend and take a few of them out. 

Megan
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #164 
Megan, I say it is high time for Crazy Annie and Psycho Madison to gather the tire irons and bookends and go after Rylee, LOL.  Enough of the "someone has to stop this guy" and "that man has to be stopped" about whoever he chooses to pick fights with.  Who put him in charge of the planet's population?  Who declared him the best judge of virtues and morals?  Sure, David was evil towards the end, but if it turns out that he really set RyASS up, then I will applaud him for it.

Die Rylee Die!!!!!!

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #165 

Agreed, yes David was a little putz and evil to the core but he was the perfect villian and if he did set up Lavery, good I hope he fries.....It's funny I was just listening to Phil Collin's Groovy Kind of Love when I started to write this and I could get a whole new set of lyrics just detailed to fit Ryan. It could be his and the other witch's theme song.  You know for starters:
When I'm feeling blue
All I have to do is
Is take one look at you
Puking will get me through.

When I feel your lips
How I start to quiver
They taste like raw liver

Wouldn't you agree maggot man and me got a groovy kind of love?

No I am not hitting the sauce I am just listening to music...............

Five minutes of this guy and my mind goes bang. Self-righteous, hypocrite, Magilla Gorrilla.  Hey they had primate training at the Bronx Zoo at 3:30 today we took our kids to Boo Zoo.  There are a lot of his offspring running around.

By the way I forgot to mention how damn good TK looks for the few seconds I saw him.  Guess I will watch the clips now bye bye.

Megan
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #166 
I'd, ready ablfe .

i'd really like to get yellow and green

kread

thread and green.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.