Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #101 

Searose,  having your eyes opened will give you that inner peace.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #102 
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmcpaddy
It was a conspiracy.  Word is that Cambias Enterprises were maneuvering a hostile take over of Mrs. Butterworth, Aunt Jemima and Peter Pan peanut butter. Can you imagine the fear of being under the thumb of the mad monkey.  So the three of them banded together and used the M.O. of the satin slayer diverting every ones attention and thus halted the takeover.  The chocolate chips helped but were not really involved. If you look at that episode you will see Mrs. Butterworth peeping out from under Chandler's sofa.  That's all I can recall. 

And I heard Chaquita Banana was their silent partner.

nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #103 

AMC execs,  get rid of Pratt.  Dixie's murder has been solved by AMC's fans.  Pratt couldn't come up with a murderer so,  we (the fans) have solved another case for that idiot Pratt.  When you let him go,  the money you were paying him can be used to find a bigger studio in NY.  Then you won't have to move and we can still have Zach.  Think about it!.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #104 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurlenz

Searose,  having your eyes opened will give you that inner peace.

Ummmmmmmmm. did I miss something?  I don't recall having my eyes closed or not having inner peace

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #105 
Getting back to the original subject of this thread:

I HATE THE SMUG, HYPOCRITICAL, SELF-ABSORBED, FINGER POINTING, CHEST THUMPING, ARMS THROWING, EYES BULGING, THIEVING, ROBBING, ADULTERER, SPERM DONOR/ABSENTEE FATHER, INTRUSIVE, VINDICTIVE, VENGEFUL, HATEFUL, CLASSLESS, CLUELESS, LOW-LIFE, RABID RAGE MONKEY!

RYAN FUCKING LAVERY IS THE TRUE SOULLESS CANCER OF AMC

Sorry about the caps, but I wanted to make sure you all knew just how much I mean these words

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #106 

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

I HATE THE SMUG, HYPOCRITICAL, SELF-ABSORBED, FINGER POINTING, CHEST THUMPING, ARMS THROWING, EYES BULGING, THIEVING, ROBBING, ADULTERER, SPERM DONOR/ABSENTEE FATHER, INTRUSIVE, VINDICTIVE, VENGEFUL, HATEFUL, CLASSLESS, CLUELESS, LOW-LIFE, RABID RAGE MONKEY!

Sorry about the caps, but I wanted to make sure you all knew just how much I mean these words

Yessssssssssssssssssss!!!!  He's all those things and more!!!!  Dont forget "spitting whisper-shouter" LOL

Thanks Fil!
kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #107 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05

Quote:

Yessssssssssssssssssss!!!!  He's all those things and more!!!!  Dont forget "spitting whisper-shouter" LOL

And Dirty-Pirate-Whore-Loving!!!  Don't forget Dirty-Pirate-Whore-Loving!!!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #108 

Sorry Searose,  I meant if for irishmcpaddy.  Sorry.

nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #109 

Irishmcpaddy,  you are so funny.  You make me laugh.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #110 
OKaye ladies, I thought I had already shouted enough in cyber space, but, since you all (Sandi, IrishMcPaddy, KJ Wilson) are giving me such good ones, I have to add them to my list, and I can't believe I had forgotten to say ABUSIVE, so here is the revised one:

I HATE THE SMUG, HYPOCRITICAL, SELF-ABSORBED, FINGER POINTING, CHEST THUMPING, ARMS THROWING, EYES BULGING, THIEVING, ROBBING, ADULTERER, SPERM DONOR/ABSENTEE FATHER, INTRUSIVE, VINDICTIVE, ABUSIVE, VENGEFUL, HATEFUL, CLASSLESS, CLUELESS, LOW-LIFE, SPITTING WHISPER-SHOUTER, BOBBLEHEAD, DIRTY-PIRATE-WHORE-LOVING, RABID RAGE MONKEY!

Aaaaaaah, feels a little better to have it off my chest, now I am off to making it a lot better with a few  

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #111 
Yesssss! I love this thread a little more every time I venture in here!!!  And KJ DPW is yesterday's news....his nu twu wuv du jour is his baby mama's mama. LMFAOO  That makes him a "baby mama's mama lovin'.....everything Searose stated so beautifully" Ewwww. Yeah.  Quite a guy that monkey, isn't he?

Thanks Fil!
nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #112 

Irishmcpaddy,  just explain to the father that you were fighting for you daughter the way Erica would have.  You were protecting her.  If he or his wife are AMC fans,  they should understand and apologize to you for their son pushing a baby.  The little boy was acting like Ryan, abusive to females.

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #113 
I got to ask a question about Ryan's swimmers? (his generous sperm donations).  Annie was not from Pine Valley right so his sperms were like a travel ling show, hosted by that nut Doctor that I hear was buried alive.

How many more of Ryan's offspring are running around?  You have little Emma and MIA Spike but now a concern has arisen what if there are more?

Emma and Spike are two very precious little people but this three year old thug that pushed my little girl was very hard to handle.  He had a Jamaican nanny that looked like she wanted to pull her dreds out.  She was so apologetic and was very candid that he was spoiled and even picked on his baby brother.

Nurlenz please tell me there is no chance that the swimmers made their way to Manhattan; that Max the bully could not possibly be another Lavery.
That's it as soon as my girl hits three I am sending her to Tiger Shulman for self defense lessons.  The chances they may end up in the same school is terrifying.

Damn you Ryan Lavery and your swimmers too.

Megan
nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #114 

Irishmcpaddy,  you are funny.     

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #115 
You know what I was wondering about while exercising?  Not only did Erica hide a big chunk of facts to Kendall at PVH about how things really are between her and The Rage Monkey, AND the fact that The Rage Monkey REFUSES to do anything to help prove Kendall's innocence, TFIC verrrrrrrrry conveniently made it inconvenient for The Rage Monkey to visit her and have a face to face chanting of his mantra "IAMDOINGTHISFOREMMA,NOTKENDALL", or, outright reject her plea of making HISPRECIOUSSPERMDONATION tell the truth!  He will, FOREVER, NO MATTER WHAT, remain a true hero, a good guy, a smart man, a perfect father in Kane women's eyes.  For heaven's sake, they haven't even allowed Zach to tell her the truth about how The Rage Monkey flat out REFUSES to do anything.

I will never understand what it is with these fuckers like The Rage Monkey and Adam The Buffoon, that keep saying that "FRAGILE"   Emma will be "destroyed" if the truth comes out.  Hello!  Neither of you is a psychiatrist, neither of you is an expert on whether it would help the child or damage the child by telling the truth!

I want The Rage Monkey to FOAD! 

nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #116 

I want to know what Ryass has done with Spike.  Erica nor Zach asked about Spike when they were at the house.  Jesse,  I hope this isn't something you'll have to investigate.  Annie,  ask Ryass how he can keep Emma when he's lost Spike somewhere in the house.  Adam,  get your friend the judge to have Ryass show Spike.  What a great father he is!.

Teresa

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #117 
Quote:
OKaye ladies, I thought I had already shouted enough in cyber space, but, since you all (Sandi, IrishMcPaddy, KJ Wilson) are giving me such good ones, I have to add them to my list, and I can't believe I had forgotten to say ABUSIVE, so here is the revised one:

I HATE THE SMUG, HYPOCRITICAL, SELF-ABSORBED, FINGER POINTING, CHEST THUMPING, ARMS THROWING, EYES BULGING, THIEVING, ROBBING, ADULTERER, SPERM DONOR/ABSENTEE FATHER, INTRUSIVE, VINDICTIVE, ABUSIVE, VENGEFUL, HATEFUL, CLASSLESS, CLUELESS, LOW-LIFE, SPITTING WHISPER-SHOUTER, BOBBLEHEAD, DIRTY-PIRATE-WHORE-LOVING, RABID RAGE MONKEY!

Aaaaaaah, feels a little better to have it off my chest, now I am off to making it a lot better with a few  

AMEN SISTA SEAROSE... AMEN!!!! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #118 

Wait till you see Ryass in his Halloween costume.   SCARY AS HELL!  Run for the hills.  It's on the ABC site.

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
Teresa

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #119 

Quote:
You forgot one Searose, knuckle dragging maggot but that's okay.

What has he done to Spike?  Where is the little fellow?  Possible scenarios:

Spike is a snow bird and has gone to Florida for the winter
Spike is locked in a room with a slot where he can throw a banana out every once in a while to ward off the monkey
Spike is now working for the writing team let's face it he could do a better job with finger paints

Where is he?

What's Ryan's costume for Halloween?  Is he shaving his hair and magic marking a dot on the top and going out as Mr. Dickhead? 

My inner peace is a little disturbed.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #120 

Quote:
What's Ryan's costume for Halloween?  Is he shaving his hair and magic marking a dot on the top and going out as Mr. Dickhead? 

If you really want to know, you can check it out in ABC Sneak Peek thread in the spoiler folder, his picture is all the way towards the bottom.

nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #121 

When Emma was in the hospital and Erica was talking to her about how great her dad Ryan is,  why didn't Erica ask her where her brother Spike was?.  Someone had posted that we need milk cartons to find Spike,  hell,  we need milk cartons, billboards,  bench signs  taxi cab signs, shit even an Amber Alert.  He hasn't, been seen since Ryan took him from Zach's house.  Pratt, do you know where he is?. I'm not worried about Ian because when Liza was with Bailey,  Ian might have been with Colby.  I hope. Maybe they should check with Randi,  she might be hiding Spike.

nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #122 
Quote:

Quote:

If you really want to know, you can check it out in ABC Sneak Peek thread in the spoiler folder, his picture is all the way towards the bottom.

Ryan should dress as a donkey,  the ass he really is
irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #123 
No one mentions Spike and I mean no one.  Amber Alert good idea, maybe he will run into his Mother on one of the many highways and back roads she and Aidan are taking.

An acute writer would have at best made reference to him these many weeks even if he is not visible to the eye. Or if they could not have him physically there for one reason or another throw a few boy toys around the Monkey house to give the perception a little boy is there  Sloppy, unimaginative, fragmented thought process; I'm an idiot and I see the rotten job these writers do.  Well I am not a total idiot just a wee bit of an idiot.  

Back to my hunk of burning love Ryan, I think his costume is very chic and very appropriate because he surely does SUCK. and his little wench too....

Wait a minute I think you are on to something with the Donkey thing. He could be the Ass and she could goes as a Hershey Kiss you can have the Ass and the Ass Kisser. 

Megan
nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #124 

Irishmcpaddy,  that's a great idea.  The Ass and The Ass Kisser.  She really does a great job of kissing Ryan's ass.  Pratt,  please make us happy for once and put both of them in the costumes.  Please.

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #125 

Emma is upstairs playing with Spike.  So claimed the donor today. 

Megan
nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #126 

Irishmcpaddy,  the Amber Alert with Spike running into his mother on one of the highways and back roads won't work.  She and Aiden are still at the church.  With Aiden stealing  the policeman's computer not to far from the church,  it looks like the police would search in all the vacant homes and buildings in that area.  Maybe he hasn't told his boss because he felt stupid about having the computer stolen out of his car.

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #127 
Yeah, that's true Amber Alert out.  They did refer to little Spike today, the creep told Mother Teresa that Emma was upstairs playing with Spike. I shouldn't say that Mother Teresa was a good soul.  Anyway they got into some really hot poetry Aidan and Princess.  Now maybe if they could get the Monkey to start to recite some Pablo Neruda to his side kick in that whispering, raspy voice with clenched teeth it would be so hot............NOT.

Just think when they locate the cop's computer and see he was going into poetry sites,  that cop won't live it down.

I got to find better ways to spend my lunch hour.  Back to meditation I think I am losing it and it all because of that Maggot.

Megan
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #128 
Oh Megan, the whisper shouts would make Pablo Neruda turn in his grave!

Glad to see there is a fellow fan here

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #129 
Sometimes I can get very angry when it comes to some characters.  I think I have been on here to level with my co-posters.  I have two serious conditions 1)   Scoleciphobia an irrational fear of worms or maggots  2)  cyber tourettes, my fingers get typing and I just don't know what they will produce.  It appears to be subconsciously selective as it is usually aimed towards one or two characters.  So please excuse my breach of manners at times, I am not in control but am truly a decent human being.  Well, I did somewhat improve I have not said anything negative in a while about you know who that disgusting despicable worm.   Don't think about your withdrawals Nurlenz yet.  There is still time to watch and love every minute of it.  Anticipatory anxiety will get the best of you.  And you know where you can come to vent when the end is near.  Maybe good things will come.

Megan
nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #130 
Quote:
Sometimes I can get very angry when it comes to some characters.  I think I have been on here to level with my co-posters.  I have two serious conditions 1)   Scoleciphobia an irrational fear of worms or maggots  2)  cyber tourettes, my fingers get typing and I just don't know what they will produce.  It appears to be subconsciously selective as it is usually aimed towards one or two characters.  So please excuse my breach of manners at times, I am not in control but am truly a decent human being.  Well, I did somewhat improve I have not said anything negative in a while about you know who that disgusting despicable worm.   Don't think about your withdrawals Nurlenz yet.  There is still time to watch and love every minute of it.  Anticipatory anxiety will get the best of you.  And you know where you can come to vent when the end is near.  Maybe good things will come.
Thanks irishmcpaddy,  I'll try to control my withdrawals for now, even though they sometimes get the best of me. I see you have really opened your eyes now. 
irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #131 
It never changes, Ryan Lavery the ultimate puke bag. Chapter 11 hmmmmmmmm.  And let me add one more thing before I ride off into the sunset too.  I have not been as ardent a watcher of this show as most of the people here but what has happened in the past nine months or so, the massive destruction of story lines, characters etc.  is fucked up.  The writing always seemed to strenghtened or better yet attempted to the miserable, meddlesome, Ryan Lavery.  In a very short while I grew to dislike this character.  One good thing they fired that Pratt asshole but the damage was done. Wishful thinking:
1) I hope Zach pulls the rug right out from under his monkey paws and get's Cambias back ( but please be kind to Mrs. Butterworth she is an elder person )
2) I hope he takes Fusion down so that when he reconciles with the weasel she will have to make a new start, that might make her character redeeming to some extent and help her to focus on something worthwhile (JMO)
3) I hope he kicks the shit out of that maggot, Ryan and sends him into 2010 looking like Quasimodo.   

One last tourettes moment for me, FUCK YOU RYAN LAVERY, AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON. SCUM SUCKING, DOUCHE BAG, MF,......

Bye all until 2010.

Megan
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #132 

Hey Megan - Don't stop there - Tell us how you really feel - You are doing a great job - Peggy (Ryan is doing so bad on the Daytime Confidential Poll that he could only get like 11 votes and they were probably from his wife, kids, and the rest of his family)

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #133 
Hi Peg:

What Poll is that?  Is there something I can do to get my two cents in?.  I am only going be to around till Wednsday so do tell.  I am a little lost and behind in everything.

Happy Holidays

Megan
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #134 
Megan, if I am not too late (it is STILL Wednesday, LOL), there is a thread with link to the poll.   http://forum.thorstenkaye.com/post?id=4013339

Anyway, it has been a while since I visited this thread, so here I am.  Last week, it had suddenly dawned on me that I have, many times, referred to him as The Sperm Donor, and his off-springs as The Sperm Donations.  But that is just wrong.  Donation is something you give because you have a generous heart, and you don't get paid cash for it.  What Zach did for Binks was a "donation" of his DNA, so Mimo could have a real sibling.  What The Rage Monkey did was SELL his bodily fluid, which was, without his involvement of any other kind, used to create babies.  So, what do I call him?  The Cup Holder is the only thing that comes to mind for now

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #135 

Quote:
Megan, if I am not too late (it is STILL Wednesday, LOL), there is a thread with link to the poll.   http://forum.thorstenkaye.com/post?id=4013339

Anyway, it has been a while since I visited this thread, so here I am.  Last week, it had suddenly dawned on me that I have, many times, referred to him as The Sperm Donor, and his off-springs as The Sperm Donations.  But that is just wrong.  Donation is something you give because you have a generous heart, and you don't get paid cash for it.  What Zach did for Binks was a "donation" of his DNA, so Mimo could have a real sibling.  What The Rage Monkey did was SELL his bodily fluid, which was, without his involvement of any other kind, used to create babies.  So, what do I call him?  The Cup Holder is the only thing that comes to mind for now

Cup Holder it is.

I do love your posts Searose.
irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #136 
Thanks I got the site and a few votes in via co-workers etc. Now in the event that Ryan should get the shit beaten out of him, or meet an ill fate jot down the details so I can savor each morsel when I get back.

Well off to the motherland tomorrow and thanks again Toasty and Searose for the info.  PS if he decides to donate more swimmers in my absence get an alert out in case they swim across the Atlantic and hit Cork.  That's the last thing Eire needs monkeys.   

See you all in 2010.

Megan
nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #137 
Quote:
Thanks I got the site and a few votes in via co-workers etc. Now in the event that Ryan should get the shit beaten out of him, or meet an ill fate jot down the details so I can savor each morsel when I get back.

Well off to the motherland tomorrow and thanks again Toasty and Searose for the info.  PS if he decides to donate more swimmers in my absence get an alert out in case they swim across the Atlantic and hit Cork.  That's the last thing Eire needs monkeys.   

See you all in 2010.
  Have a safe trip friend,  you are funny.
nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #138 

Ryan,  play the damn tape of the call to someone for Pete's sake.  Damn it. Stupid!.

cathi77

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #139 

all i want for christmas is for ryloser Lamery to move out of the valley and never to return......is that too much to ask?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #140 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cathi77

all i want for christmas is for ryloser Lamery to move out of the valley and never to return......is that too much to ask?

YES......

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #141 
Quote:

I don't care if he returns next year and rules all of PV and changes the name of the show to All My Sold Sperm.  All I want is for him to stay far, far away from Zach for the remainder of our Zach days (unless they would show us Zach beating him into pulp, but we are not that lucky)!  I do not want him within 500 miles of Zach when Team Slater celebrate holidays, finally together!  Zach has earned it, and by God, WE have earned it!

Never in my life have I ever loved a fictional (??????) character as much as I love Zach!

Never in my life have I ever HATED a fictional character as much as I hate The Cup Holder!  It is irrational to have so much anger and hatred towards someone who does not exist in real world, yes, but for what he has done to Zach, I will rationalize that hatred all the way till the end!

nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #142 

Friday's scene with Kat letting Kendall out of the room baffled me a little.  I am now wondering if maybe Kat realizes that Aidan is really one sick MF'er and she needs to help Kendall.  Kat's part in the resolution of Aidan's situation is something I can't wait to see today.  I am really glad my Zendall is back.  Really glad.  I was surprised Erica and Ryan didn't go to David's apology party even though they didn't know it was his.  It would have given Ryan another chance to verbally insult Adam and Annie.  No,  I forgot,  Zach is the only one he likes to insult and punch.  I miss seeing Spike.  I think those triplets are really cute.  God to have 3 of those little ones who look exactly alike.  Wow.   

cathi77

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #143 
Can we please keep this thread once TK leaves amc? its been so much fun. and im secretly hoping TK posts some loathing of his own....lol     i doubt it, but, still it would be nice.

Ryscum needs to take his head out of Ericas butt. its been firmly planted there for months. And if the soap Gods have justice, we will see Zach beat this, this useless character to a bloody pulp before Zachs gone forever.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #144 
Quote:
Can we please keep this thread once TK leaves amc? its been so much fun. and im secretly hoping TK posts some loathing of his own....lol     i doubt it, but, still it would be nice.

Ryscum needs to take his head out of Erica's butt. its been firmly planted there for months. And if the soap Gods have justice, we will see Zach beat this, this useless character to a bloody pulp before Zachs gone forever.

Cathi77,  I liked the part about Ryscum's head out of Erica's butt.  It'll come out because his attention with females is not a lasting one.  He'll be finished with Erica when he realizes that Greenlee is back but once she finds out that he was hot on Erica's butt,  she won't want him(hopefully).  Krystal,  Opal,  Amanda, Madison and Natalia will be his next PV conquests.  My hope for Ryscum before Zach left was to loose Emma to Annie and Adam.  His turn to loose everything,  I would have loved to see that.  Well,  it won't matter because when Zach (TK) leaves,  we leave.  I just hope the women of PV wake up and realize that Ryscum is scum and look for another man,  preferably out of PV. Shit,  he is being passed around PV like Tad was.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #145 

I think it is the other way around.  I think Erica's head is firmly pushed up The Cup Holder's butt!  He WILL dump Erica when The Green Monster raises her head, but for now, Erica has used up ALL of her credit in the first five minutes of today's episode   The peice of filth waltzing into Casa Slater, her insisting that he stay, her mouthing off about how Zach has a lot to thank him for and saying that he has done a lot for Kendall?  In what universe?  UGH!  Somebody, please kill off the roach before Zach gets home!

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #146 
Quote:

I think it is the other way around.  I think Erica's head is firmly pushed up The Cup Holder's butt!  He WILL dump Erica when The Green Monster raises her head, but for now, Erica has used up ALL of her credit in the first five minutes of today's episode   The peice of filth waltzing into Casa Slater, her insisting that he stay, her mouthing off about how Zach has a lot to thank him for and saying that he has done a lot for Kendall?  In what universe?  UGH!  Somebody, please kill off the roach before Zach gets home!

Well said Searose. 

All the brownie points Erica earned last week have been erased and she's below zero.   They make me sick.
nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #147 

I'm going to have to agree with you ladies.  What has Zach got to be thankful to him for,  oh of course,  Ryan not letting Emma tell the truth about Stuart's murder is something Zach really needs to thank Ryan for.  Zach should get down on his knees and thank Ryan every time he sees him.(sarcasm) Kendall too.  She wouldn't have confessed to Stuart's murder and wouldn't have gone on the run with psycho Aidan.  She really has a lot to be thankful for. Erica is one cougar who will make her young cub feel like he is the best cub ever.  She truly dotes on him.

Molliemuffin

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #148 

Thank you!!!!!  I loathe Ryan also.  I used to like him a lot becasue he seemed so nice and so genuine but after what he did to Anny, I lost all respect for him.  Annie didn't een want to get involved with him but he basically stalked her and insisted that she give it a try.  After all that he dumped her.  I can't believe that the AMC writers allowed Ryan's character to smoothly go on his way withour ever having to own up to what he did to Annie and he shows no remorse.  Now I see him as a little spoiled, self centered, and arrogant kid. 

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #149 
Well as Elton John says, " The Bitch is Back ".  I am too tired to watch the final clips got a feeling they are terribly sad.  However I am never too tired for Ryan.  Piss head he is.    I got a feeling I did not get my wish.  He is still intact?  I have to sleep I am running on a different time zone still and hope all my fellow Ryan Blows Brigade had a wonderful New Years. 

Megan
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #150 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molliemuffin

Thank you!!!!!  I loathe Ryan also.  I used to like him a lot because he seemed so nice and so genuine but after what he did to Anny, I lost all respect for him.  Annie didn't even want to get involved with him but he basically stalked her and insisted that she give it a try.  After all that he dumped her.  I can't believe that the AMC writers allowed Ryan's character to smoothly go on his way without ever having to own up to what he did to Annie and he shows no remorse.  Now I see him as a little spoiled, self centered, and arrogant kid. 

Oops, I have to disagree a bit here.  The Rage Monkey only acted nice and polite, he was never genuine, IMO.  He came to PV a conman, and he is STILL a conman, but with rage and spite and shallowness, with attention span of a gnat.  I do agree about him having pursued Annie, and I hated the way he lusted after Kendall during his amnesia, and then dumped Annie so heartlessly when Greens made goo-goo eyes at him, but, and I know I am speaking for a lot of posters here, the main reason we all hate him so much is because of the way he has treated Zach all these years.  The Rage Monkey is one ungrateful, hypocritical bastard, who has repeatedly abused Zach, physically (not only throwing punches when they were uncalled for, but drugging him with truth serum, etc), emotionally (has always thrown Zach's misfortunes in his face about Ethan/ACS/Amelia, has slept with Zach's wife in Zach's bed and flaunted it, has repeatedly threatened to ruin Zach), financially (conned Cambias and the casino from him) and every other way you can think of.  He can go to Tibet and become a monk now, he can be completely forgiven by Annie, or he can gain sainthood by devoting himself to only one woman for the rest of his life, but we will not hate him any less.  All because of what he did to ZACH!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.