Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #51 
Since Ryan is such a good dad and righteous person that he felt  the need to help Erica,  at the dance-a-thon,  where was Spike his other child?.  We saw Emma at the dance-a-thon but I don't remember anyone saying anything about Spike.
kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 
I agree with a previous post.......there just aren't enough hours in the day for me to fully express it - - - I hate Ryan with the burning of a billion suns.  My hate for him has surpassed my Gr****ee hate, and I think most of you know to what extent I despise her.

I think it would be less horrible if AMC would just let Ryan be a jerk and BE TREATED LIKE THE JERK THAT HE IS!  I don't mind a jerk on the show but to be a jerk and constantly be treated like a hero who can do/has never done wrong is just beyond watchable.

It's just not healthy and I fast-forward through everything Ryan unless Zach is in the same scene.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 

SOMEBODY, PLEASE, KILL THE FUCKING BASTARD, YOU WILL BE REWARDED HANDSOMELY  

Sainte

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #54 

I'll even throw in the last 42 cents left in my savings account!

cathi77

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #55 
oh how nice it is to see this thread growing and growing. keep up the loathing ladies, some of these posts are friggen funny as hell.

now, back to the loathing......

just when i think i couldnt loathe this worthless character anymore, it reaches new heights on the loathing plaine.
the way hes treating Annie right now is so low i dont think even the lowest scum of the earth could ever imagine it....
WTF is Pratt and Frons doing to my most favorite soap? theyre systematicly distroying it, thats what theyre doing.
Losing Zach Slater will throw this once wonderful soap into the giant toilet in the sky.......
TK im here to say you will be truely missed and i hope you get a job at OLTL.

Loathing the loser lavery loudly!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #56 

Did TK make an announcement about his decision and I missed it?  Please advise.

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 
Um I couldn't quote ur post for some reason....but this is the Monkey hate thread...lets not even mention the The Mahn in the same thread as the loathesome primate that is Ryass Legendinhisownwarpedlittlemind Lavery.

Thanks Fil!
Sainte

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #58 

You're right.  Ryass doesn't even deserve to be in the same universe as Zach.  Mea culpa.

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #59 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sainte

You're right.  Ryass doesn't even deserve to be in the same universe as Zach.  Mea culpa.

Now show us some Monkey hate! LOL

Thanks Fil!
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #60 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05

Happy to oblige, Sandi....   "Legendinyourownmind" Lavery! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 

Quote:

Sandi, because it can't be said enough, I HATE THE RABID RAGE MONKEY

SOMEBODY, PLEASE KILL OFF THE "RARE" CREATURE

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #62 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Quote:

Sandi, because it can't be said enough, I HATE THE RABID RAGE MONKEY

SOMEBODY, PLEASE KILL OFF THE "RARE" CREATURE

LOL!    You don't have anger issues do you.    You are too funny.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 

Anger issues?  Let me tell you something:  I never went to a fight club, neither do I whisper-shout, beat my chest, point my finger, bulge my eyes, throw my arms, bark commands....  

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 

LOL! I think they should give us an anger management class here.  LOL!  Thanks Ryan!   Look what you have turned us all in to.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
I love it, Meg..."Ryanitis Syndrome" 
I'll add one... Symptom 2)  whisper-shouting

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #66 
today this character reached new heights in the grossness department. making out with erica is so close to incest its unbareable to watch.
when erica told it, it was a man of integrity, up standing and moral, i nearly lost my lunch. i dont know who TIIC thinks hes fooling, but i sure isnt die hard AMC fans!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #67 
WOW!!  I knew I wasn't alone in my Ryan hate, but I did think I was alone in my over the top, irrational, unhealthy hatred for this character.

After reading this thread . . . I am sooooooooo HAPPY to know I am NOT alone!!

Thanks guys!!  I was beginning to worry about myself.

June

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #68 

Meg's list; Symptom #3: Painful- to- watch popping eyes

nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #69 
Besides being totally disgusted with Ryan,  Erica's actions today have put me over the top of being disgusted.  Here she is banging the man who broke up her daughter's marriage and her grandson's dad while she is doing a dance-a-thon to raise money for the needy children in Africa. I thought that dancing all those hours would have worn you out,  not make you horny.  Remember the air condition gave out.  I hope they bathe before going back to the other contestants.  How nasty and smelly that would be. Erica lost the contest but she feels better now because she got "the man".  What a trophy!.  Remember Tad slept with both Liza and her mother, now it's Ryan's turn to bed both mother and daughter.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #70 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurlenz
I hope they bathe before going back to the other contestants.  How nasty and smelly that would be. Erica lost the contest but she feels better now because she got "the man".  What a trophy!.  Remember Tad slept with both Liza and her mother, now it's Ryan's turn to bed both mother and daughter.

And I hope they're not in a scene with toilet-head Annie.  Peee-ewwww!

BTW, Kendall has slept with a father & son (Zach/Ethan)- Erica also slept with a father/son (Phil and Charlie Brent) and grandfather (Nick Davis) and Erica slept with Ryan's step-father (who at one time he thought was his bio father).

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #71 
Quote:
Curious George did not pop out of his zipper

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Sainte

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #72 

If not Curious George, then (knowing how men have been known to "enhance their assets") the sock monkey!

cathi77

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #73 
what i dont understand is why TPTB dont listen to fans!
poll after poll, the fans said they did NOT want this pairing, but here we go again! Brian Frons is out to distroy soaps and heres the proof.

OLTL (a way better soap than AMC) is on its way out the door
he says hes moving AMC west to save $? WTF? if oltl is slated for the dump, why move AMC? this decision just doesnt make sense to me.

ok away from my loathing of TIIC....back to loathing the ape!

LOATHING THE LOVERS S/L.

RID US OF RYLAME

DEATH TO THE DINGBAT OF PINEVALLEY!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #74 
Cathi:
Rylame?  Love it!!!!
irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #75 
 thought that dancing all those hours would have worn you out,  not make you horny

She's a Kane Woman.   God does that expression make me sick.  Probably got an endorphin rush, (of course it took how many days?) She probably felt like Fay Wray in King Kong's palm.  I had it with Monkey Man.  He'll never go away.

Megan
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #76 
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmcpaddy
Fay Wray in King Kong's palm

:::::::::: S P E W ::::::::::

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #77 
with a wave of my witchypoo wand i have turned him into a Ryfrog.....

and in the cauldren i have skin of rylame and eye of frons!

...........................!!!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #78 

Brian Frons is out to destroy soaps.   He and Pratt.  The move and the writing,  it's disastrous.  So long AMC.

cathi77

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #79 
heres another prime example of his excellent parenting skills.Poor Emma has fallen down the stairs and where is Rydick? hes arguing with Annie over who killed Stuart.

first of all, if he had any sense at all, this current conversation wouldnt be happening in the place where Emma happened to be.What did he think was going to happen? Did he think Emma would just go to her room and wait for the arguing to stop?

Secondly, it is an abusive situation when a parent makes a child choose one parent over the other. Children are not pawns to be played as chess pieces. no matter what the circumstances!

Good Lord i hate this character!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #80 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pah

Meg's list; Symptom #3: Painful- to- watch popping eyes

Symptom #4:  Vomiting up green stuff. Symptom #5:  Head spinning around.
Sainte

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #81 

IrishMcPaddy:  Knuckle dragging maggot?  I  LOVE  it!

cathi77

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #82 

from what i understand, Spikes still suppose to be in the "knuckle dragging maggots" custody. But if you ask me Spike would be better off living under a rock.Rylames running around acting like he has only 1 child in his "possesion". wanna bet when Zendall leaves pv he doesnt ALLOW HIS child to go with the only real parents this poor kids ever had. only to be either SORASed or put into the Martin attic, which by the way i believe is a better place for Spike than where he is now.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #83 

I got to answer this quick as I am out of sorts.  Megan is my daughter and it does me proud to see we finally agree on something.  I have been away and I am catching up but I saw the show where he ( oh christ I am going to puke ) boffed Erica.  Cobweb city.  Gruesome disgusting lower than a maggot.  I will get back to this tomorrow when I don't feel like puking.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #84 

WARNING:  Watching Ryerica may cause on-going bouts of nauseau and puking.  This warning should be taken seriously and Ryerica-watching discontinued immediately.

mcpaddys_mom

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #85 

You know fine well what I am talking about.  I did try to rewatch this and no I did not notice any little guy popping out.  Perhaps I should call NASA to see if they have a super magnifying gadget. Why are you sending me a instant message?  My bi-focals aren't catching it.  I got to go to sleep bye bye now.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #86 

I watched Friday's show with Erica and Adam.  She is questioning Adam about the night Stuart died and then she tells him to lie down (which he does and goes to sleep).  Erica is a jack of all trades.  A model, night club performer,  television personality, writer, wife of many, grandmother, cougar and now a hypnotist.  I'm sure I left some other finer qualities of hers out.  Just kidding about the finer qualities,  but you get my point.  Here people pay money to have a hypnotist put them to sleep and Erica,  who has no experience in this field that we know of knocks Adam out.  When I lost my keys and couldn't find them,  I decided to lie down for a nap,  when I woke up I still didn't know where they were.  I didn't dream about them when I napped.  Damned Erica,  where were you when I need my keys,  that would have saved me a lot of money getting a locksmith, making new keys and changing locks.  Erica,  you could have hypnotized me.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #87 
nurlenz, if it was really hypnotism that Erica used, I wish her priority had been to get Adam to remember who shot Stuart, instead of letting him nap!  I mean, she did claim just earlier in the day that she has been fighting for Kendall since day one (something that obviously happened OFF-SCREEN)

All she wants is to pin it on Annie for Rage Monkey's sake, not Kendall's

nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #88 

Searose,  you didn't see her fighting for Kendall from day one.  She went to Africa to fight for her,  had a dance-a-thon to fight for her  and even screwed Ryan to fight for her.  She's a great fighter. Just great. (sarcasm). We should all have a loving mother like Erica.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #89 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurlenz

and even screwed Ryan to fight for. 

You mean ALMOST did the deed, right?  I am hoping they won't try to pick up where they left off, I am hoping the Rage Monkey's chant of "Only For Emma" "Only For Emma" "Only For Emma" explodes in her ears and she comes to her senses and her motherly instincts scream out that he doesn't give a damn if her daughter spends the rest of her life in prison, as long as HISSPERMDONATIONDAUGHTER does not have to tell the truth.

Heck, what am I saying?  Her motherly instincts had evaporated in all the "heat" she created on her daughter's desk before ThadeASS so rudely interrupted 

nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #90 

Searose,  that scene disgusted me so that I walked out the room at that time.  Glad to hear the deed didn't go down between them.  I really have to thank Tad for that.  That really had me totally finished with Ryass and Erica.  Every scene they are in I now fast forward to the next scene without them.  That was the lowest of all scum things I've come close to witnessing in my life. 

cathi77

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #91 
Do you think Emma will be ok after she recieved cross species mouth to mouth? good god i hope Jake gives that poor child extra strong antibitics....
Annies freaking out throwing fits and crying for Emma, and what does this useless POS do? certaintly doesnt drop 1 tear for his daughter. i would go into the inability of the actor but alas, its forbidden. so, i will say it seems to me Zach cares more about Emmas welfare than her sperm donor. all the sperm donor cares about is whos to blame, when he should be looking in the mirror, instead hes throwing pot shots at our beloved Zach!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #92 

Searose,  to elaborate more on Erica fighting for Kendall from day one,  the Africans had heard that Kendall pled guilty to killing Stuart and were happy so Erica went over there to try and convince them that she was innocent,  the dance-a-thon wasn't really a dance-a-thon,  Erica was kneeing Ryan in the balls for saying Emma saw Kendall shoot Stuart and lastly since they didn't do the deed,  any scene that you thought she was kissing Ryan was a scene that she actually was biting his lips for saying Emma saw Kendall kill Stuart.  So in fact,  she really has been fighting for Kendall since day one. Remember now?.

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #93 

OMG I just nearly peed myself.   That was a great interpretation of, "  how Erica has defended her daughter".  I have been up all night and am a little wired but I needed a really good laugh.  It all makes sense now the trip to Africa, the dance a thon, why Ryan is a knuckle dragging maggot ( definitely crouches over from too much from testicle kneading) .  I think I need to call in sick today.   I just want to see the day when Kendall catches on about the affair, you will see some heavy duty ball kneeing that day or maybe not as she is a changed faithful , dutiful little princess. 

Megan
nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #94 

Irishmcpaddy,  all Erica has to say is "Kendall,  I was fighting for you".    Who wouldn't believe that their loving mother wasn't fighting for them.  Erica has sacrificed everything to prove that Kendall is innocent. Remember?.

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #95 
Duh, yes of course she is the Mom of the year along with maggot the Father of the year.  Thanks you really helped jog my memory, I am starting to remember.

Meg

Megan
nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #96 

See,  I knew you guys would start remembering.  It took me a while to remember also.

nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #97 

Irishmcpaddy,  I was just remembering again that when I thought Erica and Ryass had done the deed.  How stupid of me for thinking that cruel thought about Erica.  She was still just fighting for Kendall.  Thad the cad messed up her plan,  she really was going to fix Ryass.  She was going to do a BOBBIT on his 1/2 worm.   This was her ultimate fight for Kendall.  He'd never say Emma saw Kendall kill Stuart after that.  Erica,  you are the "Best Mother and Grandmother of all times". Keep on fighting girl!.  So even though Kendall goes on the run,  if that scene about Erica and Ryass doing the deed comes up again,  I will not leave the room.  I now know that it isn't pleasure for Erica,  it's her ultimate for Kendall. You go girl.  Since I hate that bastard Ryass, if you need help to shut up his mouth for once and for all,  please call me, my number is 6-3-4-5-7-8-9 that's my number.

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #98 
You go girl!  Not only have you restored my memory to almost full capacity I think I recall a few other things.  Of course she wouldn't do the deed with him how could the Super Mom and Granny be so common.  She's a Kane woman.  I think if I am not mistaken and feel free to correct me that the struggle with his belt buckle was because she was using her free hand to reach for her make up case to secure the weapon of choice, a tweezers. One good yank on the worm and that would have been it.  It was a miracle beyond miracles that Thad interrupted.

Her attraction and fondling with the Maggot is for the freedom of her daughter.  She is altruistic, and will go to any lengths to clear her name. You know how long that flight alone overseas was? This woman should be canonized. 

I will try to be more attentive and less critical of the Saint of Pine Valley.

Kendall is a lucky daughter.  I wish my Mom was more like Erica ( I better lock my husband up) just in case she gets any ideas.

Megan
nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #99 

Irishmcpaddy,  see I knew you'd come around to seeing  how great a mother Erica really is and what sacrifices she'd make to fight for Kendall.  Now,  you will never go back to picturing her as being selfish.  You have finally seen the light.

nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #100 

I need help.  Can anyone tell me if we ever found out who killed Dixie?.  Pratt has been jumping around with different stories that I can't remember if we ever found out who really killed Dixie. 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.