Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
    I bought two tickets for the dinner and cruise at the May 14th and 15th Marco Island Soapfest and then found out that my DIL can't go with me this year. The dinner tkts are VIP and were ordered early, so I am hoping they will qualify for seating at TK's table.  I am seeking someone interested in buying those second dinner and cruise tkts from me. This event is always fun and meeting TK is indescribable! If interested please e-mail me at  
pathanford@verizon.net
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I forgot to mention price. My outlay for the extra tkt was $150 for dinner and $100 for cruise. I am willing to accept less in order to encourage the sale. Want to save  a  bit?   Make me an offer.

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Oh Pah!!  I would give anything to go, but I leave this Monday for Key West!!  And since I just have surgery I am VERY limited on my time at work.

Besides, I honest to God don't think I could ever meet the MAHN!!  I'd make a complete idiot out of myself!!  LOL!!

June

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

No you wouldn't. At least he wouldn't let you think you had. He makes you feel at ease. He's magical that way.  Sorry you can't go, I'd like to meet you. I'm counting days. There are about 6 1/2 weeks to go.

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Yes! He is magical that way!  When he's talking to you, he makes you feel like you're the only one in the room.  He is simply amazing! Do NOT pass up the opportunity to meet him!  You won't regret it, trust me!

Thanks Fil!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.