Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Scorpiorising

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I have visited this site and think it is wonderful. I am a very big fan of Thorsten Kaye, have watched him on OLTL, Port Charles and AMC
and also very much enjoy his poetry. Just wanted to  join this site and say
how much I appreciate his work!
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Welcome!!  Don't be a stranger!!

June

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Welcome aboard - You will love it here - Kathy, Christy, and Gina are really great and they spoil us so much - The posters here are so nice and we are glad that you are here - Jump in any time - This site is a life-saver - Peggy

Scorpiorising

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
What a warm welcome! Thank you. I  can tell from the posts that the people who post here are very nice! It is great to be able to share your appreciation of someone's work with others who feel the same way. I especially like the fact that on this site, Thorsten Kaye has a beautiful book he has written for children that goes to charity and also has links to some causes very close to my heart as I am an animal advocate. It just goes to show what a caring person he is. Thank you for letting me share.
Carolyn
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Welcome Carolyn, you will love it here. Our mods spoil us rotten.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Hi Carolyn. Welcome.Always nice meeting TK fans. This is the BEST website Ever thanks to Christy,Kathy,&Gina.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thank you! I know I am really going to enjoy posting and reading posts on his site! Everyone has been so friendly!
Carolyn
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Welcome Carolyn!    Enjoy!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Hi- Welcome to OTK!  It is the best place for TK fans & so well run- the mods are great & we're all long-time friends.  You'll love it here!

Sharon
Scorpiorising

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Thank you, I am glad to be here!
Carolyn
ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Welcome.   You will have a great time here.  Always nice to have new TK fans here.  

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 
I have been a member for a while now and I have never posted until today.  Thanks for all the interesting TK information, I have really enjoyed it.

Scorpiorising

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Welcome! This is a great Site! I know you will like it here! Everyone is friendly and it's fun to stop by for a vist and a chat about our Favorite TK info!

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Welcome to the board Carolyn! 

Thanks Fil!
christej

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #15 

I really miss Zach and Kendall.  I wish they'd come back to at least wrap things up.  If they are going to split because of past history there's a Kenny Loggin's song called "Truth Is" that's just beautiful and would be great as the backgound music for flashbacks of their love, pain and drama.  It is one of the most romantic yet heartwrenching songs I've ever heard. Would be perfrect for them.  Please come back guys, we miss you......

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Not sure where to post this - Kathy and Christy are you doing OK? - We worry about you with all you have gone through lately - Peggy

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Peggy??  I didn't know anything was wrong..

Kathy??  Christy??  You okay??

June

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

June - They have had three deaths in the family in like two weeks - They have been through a rough time - Peggy

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Peggy, I sent you a PM.

June

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

June - Does that mean Private Message?  How do I get it?  Sorry I am so dumb.  Thank you.  Peggy

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

June - Just found the message and two others - Guess I am getting smarter but a long way to go - Now have to figure out how to send one - I know the girls had three deaths in the family within two weeks and have been having a rough time - Know we are all thinking about them - Peggy

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
^^^LOL Peggy!!  You figured out how to get to the PM's, but when you replied I didn't get a message.  Only my message came up.  You have to hit "reply to message" and then type.

But I talked to Christy a little bit and I know that they are doing okay.

June

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 

Thanks you June for letting me know - I will have to try the reply thing on the private messages - Peggy

LuvsKaye

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #24 

Hello everyone, I am a new memeber but not new to this site. Just been sitting back and taking in what it could be like to be an actual member...then I just decided to join and become a part of a wonderful group! So excited!

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #25 

LuvsKaye, Welcome, As you have no doubt already sussed, we are a big family of Thorsten lovers!! And everyone here is very friendly. The Mod's do a great job of managing this site and are very helpful. Mandy 

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.