Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
PLEASE hurry up and build that house for your little family.  If you think you finally got rid of having Ryan across the courtyard, guess what?  The Careys might be coming to the neighborhood
Ryan, please do one right thing in your life, and don't sell that condo to Joonyer.  At least, not until Team Slater moves to a new house.

OK, for those who did not watch today's AMC, Joonyer announced that he will buy Ryan's condo for Kwak and her girls.  And unless I am missing something, Ryan refers to his/Greenlee's place as the penthouse, and the condo that he bought from Zach as his condo.  There goes the neighborhood.

Talk about AMC saving money on building sets!

Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Their definition of a condo and mine sure are two different places.  I was thinking Ryan's condo was where he and Annie last lived and it wasn't across the courtyard from Zach and Kendall.  But I think you are right.  The place where Ryan and Annie were last staying was referred to as the penthouse.  Bummer.

Granny 

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

I hope Zach hurries up and builds a house for them soon. I am so sick of looking at all that old furniture, especially the sofa and that small bed that Zach looks like he's going to fall out of.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva

I hope Zach hurries up and builds a house for them soon. I am so sick of looking at all that old furniture, especially the sofa and that small bed that Zach looks like he's going to fall out of.

OK, I too hate that sofa, and they definitely need a king size bed, and a playroom for Spike, and I am waiting to see those red and white recliners that Zach wants.  But what would bother you more?  The tacky furniture in a crowded condo or the Carey women living 20 feet away?

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Quote:

OK, I too hate that sofa, and they definitely need a king size bed, and a playroom for Spike, and I am waiting to see those red and white recliners that Zach wants.  But what would bother you more?  The tacky furniture in a crowded condo or the Carey women living 20 feet away?

Searose, I'll take the tacky furniture any day over the Carey women.

brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:

Talk about AMC saving money on building sets!

I'm surprised Zach and Kendall haven't moved into Brooke's house or Cortland manor by now, but then they'd have to explain what happened to Brooke or Palmer.  It's ridiculous the way they move characters between the same 4 or 5 places to live.  And when there's no place left, they move to the Valley Inn for 6 months.  How hard can it be to move some walls around, throw on some paint, reshuffle the furniture, and buy some new pillows?  Seems they could do that with the Cambias-look-alike house they only used for a couple of months.
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:

ITA Diva, Zach does need a larger bed...

Not that I really care about the Carey living arrangements, but why would the three of them, plus a baby move into a one bedroom condo? 

Did "Slater" do so much damage to Chandler Ent. that that is all Joonyer can afford? LOLOL

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

I'll bet anything that Ryan's one bedroom condo magicially becomes three bedrooms

Bee

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Well it must have at least 2 bedrooms.  I remember that Annie & Emma had one bedroom and Ryan the other when she first moved in after arriving in PV.  Also is it not the same as Zach & Kendall's?  And they have two bedrooms ( don't know how, but they do!).  Anyway ITA I would much rather have the little condo & ugly furniture then the Carey women next door.
I'd rather see Ryan & Annie stay.

Bee

The Power of One can change the World.
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

You know the Zondo always had two bedrooms if you look at old vids you will see another door, however, it has never been open until Spikey was born. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Yes Diva an adult sized bed and not one she **** in with Ethan.   GAG.   And why is it placed at that odd angle?    It drives me nuts.

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:

OK, for those who did not watch today's AMC, Joonyer announced that he will buy Ryan's condo for Kwak and her girls.  And unless I am missing something, Ryan refers to his/Greenlee's place as the penthouse, and the condo that he bought from Zach as his condo.  There goes the neighborhood.

I wonder what happened to the sets they used to use for Erica's apartment and Jack's apartment.  Why couldn't the Carey's move into one of those apartments.  

And how are five people even going to live in that condo.  The thing that bothers me the most about this spoiler is that the two condos are supposed to match and if they make Ryan's condo grow to accomodate the Carey's then they'll have to make Zach and Kendall's condo grow to match, which means Zendall will probably never get that new house they've been talking about. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackenzie

Quote:

I wonder what happened to the sets they used to use for Erica's apartment and Jack's apartment.  Why couldn't the Carey's move into one of those apartments.  

And how are five people even going to live in that condo.  The thing that bothers me the most about this spoiler is that the two condos are supposed to match and if they make Ryan's condo grow to accomodate the Carey's then they'll have to make Zach and Kendall's condo grow to match, which means Zendall will probably never get that new house they've been talking about. 

Mackenzie please don't give the "cheapos" at ABC any money saving ideas.   They have always scimpt on any sets for Zach and Kendall. The Chandlers and Laverys have always had the elaborate sets.

Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackenzie

Quote:

Mackenzie please don't give the "cheapos" at ABC any money saving ideas.   They have always scimpt on any sets for Zach and Kendall. The Chandlers and Laverys have always had the elaborate sets.

Oh, if only I had that kind of power to influence TIIC, LOL.  Things would be quite different: the hack would have been fired long ago, Ryan would have never come back from the dead, and the Careys never would have come to town.  I honestly don't think at this point that TIIC give a crap about what anyone of us thinks or says at this point - I wish they did, maybe we would have a watchable show if they did.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
DAMN IT!  I was hoping against hopes, but it has actually happened.  The baby-stealing sluts have moved in   Kwak, Babe, Lil A, Colby, Winnie, and assuming Sydney, and when Baby Jenny is found, she too will be living there!  Don't know and don't care how many bedrooms are in that condo, and how they will manage, I just don't want Slaters to be subjected to living in that complex.  BTW, all the good condo complexes that I know of, have a limit to how many people can occupy the place, except on AMC.  Hell, who cares?  As long as the Slaters don't have to live across from that lowly bunch! 

Dear Zach, if not for yourself, please, PLEASE move out of that condo for the sake of my BP.  You see, that Momma slut is already eyeing Spikey, even though "Lil A" was right inside HER new place.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Quote:
DAMN IT!  I was hoping against hopes, but it has actually happened.  The baby-stealing sluts have moved in   Kwak, Babe, Lil A, Colby, Winnie, and assuming Sydney, and when Baby Jenny is found, she too will be living there!  Don't know and don't care how many bedrooms are in that condo, and how they will manage, I just don't want Slaters to be subjected to living in that complex.  BTW, all the good condo complexes that I know of, have a limit to how many people can occupy the place, except on AMC.  Hell, who cares?  As long as the Slaters don't have to live across from that lowly bunch! 

Dear Zach, if not for yourself, please, PLEASE move out of that condo for the sake of my BP.  You see, that Momma slut is already eyeing Spikey, even though "Lil A" was right inside HER new place.

ROTFLOLOL at the baby stealing sluts have moved in. I almost would rather have Ryass living there,i said almost,lol,NOT really.Zach needs to move his family out of their right now...

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 
first the baby stealers take over the show and now they are taking over the zendall condo set. this is too much. hurry kendall, hide your son. krystal maybe crazy enough to steal your child your newborn baby if she doesn't get jenny back.

just like most of you guys, i don't feel sorry for krystal. what goes around, comes around. she stole miranda for months and jenny has been taken away for not even a month so all that crying is not working on me.
Puppetwrangler

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Quote:

ROTFLOLOL at the baby stealing sluts have moved in. I almost would rather have Ryass living there,i said almost,lol,NOT really.Zach needs to move his family out of their right now...

IMO, it could be worse. Hannah could have moved in there.

Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetwrangler

So very true! 

Granny 

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetwrangler

Bite your tongue woman.....LOL

(Actually that is what I was expecting, so I am a little relieved.)

I am really getting pissed about tfic dragging their feet on the Slater's new home.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #21 

Ideally, they should plan and build it together, but there's no reason why Kendall couldn't be scouting properties or interviewing builders, either. She is just as capable of doing that as Zach is, and she knows what he wants in a house as much as he knows what she wants. I would much rather watch her do that than spend her time planning the wedding of her ex-lover.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Ideally, they should plan and build it together, but there's no reason why Kendall couldn't be scouting properties or interviewing builders, either. She is just as capable of doing that as Zach is, and she knows what he wants in a house as much as he knows what she wants. I would much rather watch her do that than spend her time planning the wedding of her ex-lover.

LOL Kathy,yes,who ever does that planning the wedding of her ex lover.No one i know in real life would EVER do that,only on the soaps.lol,i think.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:

I would much rather watch her do that than spend her time planning the wedding of her ex-lover.

I can't believe that TIIC are having Kendall devote more time to Ryan's wedding than she ever got to devote to her own.  Wake me up when this farce of a wedding is over. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:

It makes no sense for her to plan it.   OH well, Greenlee will interrupt it anyway.

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.