Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Glad to see it!  Wonder what the "illegal" situation was - Nick has more layers than it appears. 

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
WOWZA!!  Nick finds Eileen an investor, gets to help set the fire to rub it in to the other snobby wannabe investors, AND gets to kiss the girl at the end!!  I love this guy!!
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Hey moderators, PLEASE PLEASE try to post the clip soon, so we can all watch it overandover...!!  Thanks!!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Smashing kiss, Nick!!  Woohoo!!  Now that's what I'm talking about - it's about time the sexy, gorgeous & charming bartender, Nick, had more to do & say & espec that hot kiss he planted on Eileen!  I'm thinking Nick is planning a return on his investment help in a way other than financially.  Was he sexy or what?!!!  And how hot was Nick in that leather jacket?!!  Loving this!!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
Just put up a video, wine and Dazzles don't mix, so please ignore the wrong  year on it, hopefully by the time most of you see this it will be fixed.

My favorite part (aside from that scorchin' kiss! Eileen, I'm glad you were the one who finally got lucky!) was the eyebrow lift after she asked, "What kind of friends?"

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Just put up a video, wine and Dazzles don't mix, so please ignore the wrong  year on it, hopefully by the time most of you see this it will be fixed.

My favorite part (aside from that scorchin' kiss! Eileen, I'm glad you were the one who finally got lucky!) was the eyebrow lift after she asked, "What kind of friends?"

I know!!  I noticed that too, and thought...that's SO TK!!  So nice to see him "back in action"!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou

Smashing kiss, Nick!!  Woohoo!!  Now that's what I'm talking about - it's about time the sexy, gorgeous & charming bartender, Nick, had more to do & say & espec that hot kiss he planted on Eileen!  I'm thinking Nick is planning a return on his investment help in a way other than financially.  Was he sexy or what?!!!  And how hot was Nick in that leather jacket?!!  Loving this!!

Loved that leather jacket too, Sharon!! 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 
OH MY OH ME>>>>WAS HE HOT OR NOT????  be still my heart...not only was he hot ...He was good!!!!!! ...Oh hes going to be such a rascal on there...did you see the way she melted He over powered her...omg...He sure is such a MAN...  I cant wait for more....FINALLY WE GET WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR>>>>CLASSIC TK!!!!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Yay.lots more Nick tonight makes me also one happy girl here. He is TOO HOT.Loved the leather jacket too.Sorry not loving him w/Eileen but I LOVING TK/Nick!!!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Last night's show made me really curious about Nick's character now and who he really is and what he is really up to with Eileen. And it makes me wonder, because of  the reports about TK's broken arm that happened near the end of taping for Season 1 and hearing that the writers decided to write his broken arm into the show. So, if Nick's character turns out to be shady and/or dark, it sounds like there was a reason they wrote TK's broken arm into the show. I wonder what may happen to him?

I love the way they are building his character into the story and how TK is showing us layers upon layers of who Nick may or may not be. Great acting on his part. I'm hoping that this is getting him a lot of notice from others in the business.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #11 
I could feel my eyes bugging out of my head when Nick whipped out those bricks of cash and laid them on the bar, and his friendship with the loaded rock star really made me wonder too. It kinda made me think Nick didn't exactly accumulate that cash from selling Girl Scout cookies.

But then OTOH why would Nick be busting his ass mixing martinis/waiting on customers round the clock (and associate with genuine working plumbers) if he's involved in something shady but mega-lucrative like drug dealing. (If he is and he's playing the clearly smitten Eileen so he can use her show to launder money, she sure was a random mark.)

I'm hoping it's rent money from the luxury apartment building Nick owns. He takes it under the table. Yeah, that's the ticket, LOL.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Yes, under the table rent sounds good... how about gambling tips, or getting paid to help illegal immigrants come into the country - ANYTHING but drugs, please!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #13 
I don't care if Nick's shady, or even where the money in Nick's kitty might have come from, I just want to watch him...so if it's not too irredeemable I'm good. I also don't want Eileen to have to apologize to that little worm Ellis. Besides, if Nick has all that money to burn I'd rather see him and Eileen produce a different show together (how about a stage version of This Is Spinal Tap, and his musician friend could star in it!).

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Day-um!  I wonder if AH needs an understudy.   Bahaha.

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Christy, I so agree!  I don't really care whether he's good or bad. I just want to WATCH HIM do whatever it is he's up to, be it romance or trickery.  I know he'll make it interesting. I love his light and his dark.   Bring it on, Thorsten!!!
BeStillMyHeart

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Hey Nick... I need an investor...I CALL NEXT!!!

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 

The 'Bushwhack Special' I'm invested in!!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #18 

No matter how shady Nick may turn out to be. I'm watching his every move, with pleasure.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

FINALLY had a chance to watch Smash (last week was the week from hell) and boy was it great to see a lot more of Nick (loved him in that leather jacket).   So glad they're leaving the mystery about him (kind of like when Zach Slater first came to town).    Do you think Nick owns that bar?   Can't wait for MORE.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.