Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/new-amcoltl-sneak-peak-video

Trying one more time to post a link to the Hulu clip about AMC - TK has some things to say & there are sev TK sightings. 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks! Love what he said.

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Love this video!!

Thanks Sharon!!

June
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks, Sharon. I can't wait to see AMC again. Just hope I'll be able to figure out to use Hulu correctly by the 29th.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks for the link Sharon.  Now you have got me all psyched up.  Just over two weeks away............
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Pah - there are sev tutorials put out recently about Hulu, Hulu Plus & iTunes, so you might want to check them out for instructions on getting it.  TOLN has the links, etc.  As I understand it, Hulu basic is free, but has commercials - while Hulu Plus chgs 7.99 monthly fee but unlimited downloads.  The small tablets such as Kindle Fire HD, which I bought, will only work with Hulu Plus, but your desktop & laptops will work with any of them.  iTunes is charging .99 cts for each download - it might be cheaper if you want to download them all to go with Hulu Plus.  Basic Hulu is free with ads, but cannot be downloaded to your own device or computer.  Correct me someone if this is wrong, but I think this is how it works.  I also bought an HDMI cable for my tablet which allows the tablet to be connected to my big screen tv so I can watch on that.
I think I'm ready now!  Hope this info helps.  I think once we get going it'll be easier than we think.  Rockin' on ready!! 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Sharon, to add to what you said, HuluPlus, which costs $7.99 a month, does have commercials - sometimes it seems it has as many as cable TV does (at least with the newer shows)!

I use a Roku box to watch HuluPlus on my TV. This is a little box that plugs into your TV (it comes with the cables you need*) and into an electrical outlet. You do already need to have a router set up since the Roku has to connect to your network to work, though. It took me about 10 minutes to set up.

Regular Hulu is free and if I was only going to watch on my computer I'd go with that over iTunes since it doesn't make you register or download a program to use it.

*Editing Christy's post to add that I have the same kind of Roku she does, and it only comes with the regular A/V cable (with the red/yellow/white plugs), so if you have a HD TV you'll also need to get an HDMI cable (this Roku model does have an HDMI outlet) to watch in HD with it (and it only goes up to 720p, but they have other models that do 1080p). ~ Kathy

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Thank you for the link Sharon. I am soooo excited.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!     

Thank you Sharon!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Thanks for the link!

Boy, someone there at One Life to Live looks enough like Greenlee to give me chest pain!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_wilson
Thanks for the link! Boy, someone there at One Life to Live looks enough like Greenlee to give me chest pain!

LOL Kathy, it made me a little queasy.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 
I can't wait for AMC to come back.  So excited and thrilled that Zach will be there; now, if only.....
BeStillMyHeart

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #13 
I am happy that AMC is back, but the reason I started watching it again (watched back in the 80's) was because of Zach and Kendall. I lost interest in the show before them and when they broke them up I lost interest. Now I'm not interested in some story of why they are not together now. (I know Alicia has other obligations)

As a couple they went through so much, could be a great thing if they could have weathered the storm and made it through to the years we are about to see. There is too much negative story telling. For once a super couple needs to make it to the end. I love TK and his work, however I think I am losing interest in soaps again.

Not excited at all!! Sorry TK!!!
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
^^^Well, I'm going to have to disagree with you here BSMH.  As most of you know I am a die hard Zach and Kendall fan.  However, I am first and foremost a Zach/TK fan and with or without Kendall I am beyond thrilled to get to see the best actor to grace any screen again!!

Waiting on pins and needles to see Zach again!!  And extremely grateful for this!!

June
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #15 
Thanks, June, MSE. (Except I'm thrilled Zendall is over, and I hope it stays over, LOL.)

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Well, see you around, bestilmyheart. There's no way in heaven or hell I'm missing Zach, and I speak as another die-hard Zen fan. I want Zach and Kendall back together, but I'd watch TK nail boards in a wall, so there you go. I certainly wouldn't put any restrictions on the actor or the character in order to support him. I even watched SMASH, which I was hugely unimpressed with just to see him. So, Zach without Kendall? I'll be there. Zach with Kendall? I'll be there too, with bells on.
BeStillMyHeart

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Oh nooooooo! I adore TK. He's one of my favorite actors. Not the all time favorite, but definitely in the top 3. However I just started following him when he was on All My Children. I have even gone back and watched some of his old stuff via this site. (Pre AMC) I am just not too interested in this internet AMC version. I thought I would be at first, but I just haven't gotten "excited" excited, you know. Maybe when you guys start posting about the show I may go back and watch to see what's going on. I may even give the first show a peek.

I loved his pairing with Maria, then Kendall, but mostly Kendall. They really brought out some stuff in each other. I know whatever he does he will be phenomenal in it, so I am cool with that. But that doesn't change my heart about it right now. =)

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Sharon,  my computer does already have basic free Hulu. I just can't figure out how  to find specific shows. I don't have any other equipment such as phones, ipads, readers, etc etc  which are what the Hulu Plus seems to be for. When you say you can "download", do you mean it is possible to copy and SAVE a Hulu episode to your computer for re-watching  endlessly into the future? That's what I really want....to add to the disc "library" I already have.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Pat, I just learned that you can only download to your computer with iTunes - at .99cts per episode.  It's all complicated for me, but I am trying to sort it all out.  As I understand it, you can view at Hulu or Hulu Plus, but not download to your computer to save unless you purchase at iTunes - correct me if I'm wrong.  Trying to 'keep up'!!   

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Thanks, Sharon, for keeping me abreast of whatever info you discover. I'm going to try to sic my son Scott on this search too next Sunday, but while he's more savvy than me, he's no expert either.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
iTunes has a brand new download available today for free if you want to test it out.  I already downloaded mine - very simple.  It's a wonderful clip with lots of TK & he talks in it, too.  Be sure not to miss this one! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Thanks Sharon!  I'm downloading now!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #23 
I have watched this over and over, thank you Ginger
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 

An AMC Preview released by TOLN today:

[video][/video]

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Just read on FB that TK will be on The View to promote new AMC soon.  No dates yet, but will keep watching for them.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Thanks for posting Alina, but not enough Zach!!

June
iluvtheamazon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
We lucked out in Canada. FX (cable) will show AMC & OLTL.
ariana

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Wow! It looks like a whole new show! And I agree. Not enough TK...
kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvtheamazon
We lucked out in Canada. FX (cable) will show AMC & OLTL.

Cool!

I hope the new AJ torments the new JR the way JR did Adam.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Thanks for the clip Alina.  I agree with June and Ariana, simply not enough TK/Zach (as was always the case with AMC).  But this one looks more like All My Grandchildren!!!!!!!!!!  Too many teenagers with too much screen time already.  I watched the "get ready for....." 10 minute clip too.  I love that they included Zyrtle moments in that.  And even though there is too little Zach in that clip, there was even less of the Rage Monkey, LOL. 
12 more days...........................

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #31 

Have you all seen the new TV Guide?   

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou
Just read on FB that TK will be on The View to promote new AMC soon.  No dates yet, but will keep watching for them.

I just talked to TK - he said he's doing the show next Thursday! Can't wait to see him on the View again!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkgirl

Have you all seen the new TV Guide?   

A friend sent me a scan of the great TK photo the other day - I went to the store this morning to get a copy and ended up getting last week's issue by mistake. Oh well, at least I love the cover (Lucille Ball)!

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 
So happy about the View!!  Will it be clipped by any chance??  I don't DVR and will be at work.

Thanks!!

June
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Posted by the AMC twitter account person:

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

DebbieR

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #36 

So happy I checked in here before I went to bed. Awesome View news and I love that beautiful picture ^^!! Woohoo thank you!! I have that magazine too lol.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Thanks Christy!  Great news!  I'd read he would be on The View, but didn't have a date.  I'll have my DVR ready!  Just saw this pic on Twitter - dontcha luv it?!!!  I'm uber excited - just a few more days! 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
So happy about the View!!  Will it be clipped by any chance??  I don't DVR and will be at work.

Thanks!!

June

Yes, we'll clip it.

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 
Thanks, Alina, for that great pic of TK. Love it!!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou

I just talked to TK - he said he's doing the show next Thursday! Can't wait to see him on the View again!

Thank you ladies for the info, because my DVR guide only shows Gretchen Wilson and Vincent Irizarry as guests for that day.  I will be watching, though my idea of an ideal View episode would be a whole hour of just Whoopi and TK, LOL.

Thanks Alina for that yummy picture!

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Posted by the AMC twitter account person:

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.