Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Ann59

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi, It's wonderful to be here!  Am a huge fan of Thorsten's ever since AMC.  Cannot wait to see him on my new favorite show "Smash."  He's going to shake things up a whole lot ~ and for the better!  He was my favorite character on AMC.  The only one with a brain in his head!  I think this is going to be a very large improvement for Smash. Watch those ratings go up!  Have a good weekend all!  Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Ann!  You are in good company here - we are all HUGE FANS of Thorsten Kaye!  It's a great board & we have wonderful mods who spoil us & it's a fun place to hang out with other TK-fans!  Enjoy! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
 Ann,  Sharon is right.  You are far from alone. We are all crazy about Thorsten and love to read and write about him.This is the right place to be.
Ann59

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Ohhh is that you in the picture with him?  You are so lucky to have met him.  He is such a handsome man!  I can't wait to see him on "Smash" Monday night.  He will truly brighten things up and add to the ratings.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann59
Ohhh is that you in the picture with him?  You are so lucky to have met him.  He is such a handsome man!  I can't wait to see him on "Smash" Monday night.  He will truly brighten things up and add to the ratings.  

Welcome Ann! I can already tell you have fabulous taste in men, LOL!

Thanks Fil!
Ann59

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thank you,  It's wonderful to be here.  I watched "Smash" last night (which I love).  I figured Thorsten would appear right in the last few minutes.  Just like in a typical soap.  I read they have intentions of him having a relationship on the show with Angelica Houston.  How do you all feel about that one? Where is Kendall???????  Hope you all had a great day.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 

I was so happy to see Thorsten on Smash!!!  I hope he has a long run and an increased role on this show!!!  I miss AMC and especially Zack...even more than Zendall, my favourite scenes on AMC were with Zack and Myrtle.  I had saved the tribute episode after Eileen Hurley passed and watched it a few times.  It had such a personal feel to it and seemed to be a real reflection of Thorston.

Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
Maggie, do you remember the poem that "Zach" read on AMC called "Highland Song?"  Thorsten wrote that poem for Eileen Herlie after she died, so if it had a personal feel to it, it's because it was very personal.

It's not the first time that Thorsten has recited his poems on the air.  "Mother Ocean" was read by Patrick on OLTL, and "Daniel" was recited by Ian on Port Charles to calm his wife in labor.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.