Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

OMG, OMG, just saw it on local ABC soap scoop!

OKaye, so we have already seen that Grief has told her that there is a possibility of Zach being part of Project Orpheus, but Kendall doesn't want to believe any of it, because she doesn't want her hopes up.  Even after seeing Dixie with her own eyes, she doesn't want to think about Zach being alive.

From what bits of clips they showed on today's news, it looks like freaking Rylee didn't even prepare her (yes, RYASS makes it to clinic to save his precious Greens, so I am sure he finds out about Zach), and in the next bit, Kendall is in PVH hallway doing something, turns around and sees Zach being wheeled down the hallway!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, I so can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

zachlives

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
This will more than likely be the last 3 seconds on Friday..I truly can't take it! And Obama came on right after Zach grabbed Green's hand!!! I DIDN'T GET TO SEE HIS BEAUTIFUL EYES OPEN!
pitiful sigh here
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

OMG, OMG, just saw it on local ABC soap scoop!

OKaye, so we have already seen that Grief has told her that there is a possibility of Zach being part of Project Orpheus, but Kendall doesn't want to believe any of it, because she doesn't want her hopes up.  Even after seeing Dixie with her own eyes, she doesn't want to think about Zach being alive.

From what bits of clips they showed on today's news, it looks like freaking Rylee didn't even prepare her (yes, RYASS makes it to clinic to save his precious Greens, so I am sure he finds out about Zach), and in the next bit, Kendall is in PVH hallway doing something, turns around and sees Zach being wheeled down the hallway!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, I so can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is about what I'd expect!

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

These people are with their phones in their hands 24/7, but they don't think to give her a call about this?

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.