Rachel

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Curious.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Ian pretty much fell for Eve at first sight, and Eve fell for Ian as they worked together and she saw the kind of man he really was. She was married (to Kevin) so neither one of them made a move towards each other except for once when Eve went to thank Ian for something (long story) by kissing him on the cheek, he turned his head at the same moment, and they kissed on the lips instead. Shortly thereafter Ian decided to leave town because he didn't want to come between Eve and Kevin. He was literally in his car when Eve found out he was leaving, and got in his car to talk to him when they were kidnapped by evil Harris, an enemy from Ian's past. During their escape from Harris they found a deserted cabin where they admitted they loved each other. They went to the lighthouse so she could break the news to Kevin but he and Lucy were too busy to answer the door and Eve was hit by a Arianna's car when she crossed the road back to a waiting Ian. This caused amnesia and she went back to Kevin and Ian married Arianna to keep her family from killing her. Then Eve got her memory back and Victor got Arianna into the Witness Protection Program but before she could leave town, while Ian'n'Eve were making love, her brother got to her and stabbed her. Out of guilt Ian decided to stay with Arianna.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Ian pretty much fell for Eve at first sight, and Eve fell for Ian as they worked together and she saw the kind of man he really was. She was married (to Kevin) so neither one of them made a move towards each other except for once when Eve went to thank Ian for something (long story) by kissing him on the cheek, he turned his head at the same moment, and they kissed on the lips instead. Shortly thereafter Ian decided to leave town because he didn't want to come between Eve and Kevin. He was literally in his car when Eve found out he was leaving, and got in his car to talk to him when they were kidnapped by evil Harris, an enemy from Ian's past. During their escape from Harris they found a deserted cabin where they admitted they loved each other. They went to the lighthouse so she could break the news to Kevin but he and Lucy were too busy to answer the door and Eve was hit by a Arianna's car when she crossed the road back to a waiting Ian. This caused amnesia and she went back to Kevin and Ian married Arianna to keep her family from killing her. Then Eve got her memory back and Victor got Arianna into the Witness Protection Program but before she could leave town, while Ian'n'Eve were making love, her brother got to her and stabbed her. Out of guilt Ian decided to stay with Arianna.

I just wanted to say that you sure do have a great memory Christy. I ended up liking Arianna.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

What finally happened to Arianna?

Thanks for the banner, Diva!
Lisa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Victor got Arianna into the Witness Protection Program but before she could leave town, while Ian'n'Eve were making love, her brother got to her and stabbed her. Out of guilt Ian decided to stay with Arianna.

Arianna survived the stabbing, but needed a liver transplant.  While Ian worked to find a donor, Eve found out she was pregnant with Ian's child and decided to leave town.  A liver donor was finally found, and the transplant was a success.  Arianna regained her health and left town to start a new life.  Ian, in the meantime, went off to find Eve, and they were eventually reunited.  Also, before leaving, Arianna gave Ian an annulment so he could be free to marry Eve.  And they all lived happily ever after (for a couple of weeks, anyway. . .it is a soap, after all.   LOL)

FYI - if you have SoapNet, I think the PC episodes that are airing right now are somewhere around this point (Arianna just had the transplant).

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkaddicted

What finally happened to Arianna?

She survived the stabbing, got a liver transplant and was relocated via the the witness protection program. 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

tkaddicted

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Lisa, I do have SoapNet, but PC comes on at 2am and 10am.  I sometimes stay up late to watch, but I can seldom catch the one at 10am.  I did catch the episode where they were looking for a liver and Eve was not a match, but haven't watched since then.  Thanks

Thanks for the banner, Diva!
Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

She survived the stabbing, got a liver transplant and was relocated via the the witness protection program. 

Makes you wonder if PC will be back in about 5 years, when Arianna can tell us all about her NINE YEARS in the WPP!  *Ducks and hides*

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

Makes you wonder if PC will be back in about 5 years, when Arianna can tell us all about her NINE YEARS in the WPP!  *Ducks and hides*

Thanks Kay I needed a good laugh this morning. 

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.