Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I've been reading people say that OLTL is mentioning Patrick an awlful lot these days.

I don't watch OLTL so I was curious as to how they are mentioning him.

Thanks!!

June

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Just here and there in regards to P/M.  For example, last week, when Jessica saw Marty, she said something like she still expects to see Patrick on her arm!  Mind you, Jessica's memory has been erased by the devil Mitch, so she thinks she is still in high school, LOL.  But instead of referring to other things from their friendship, she particularly mentioned Patrick   All mentions have been in the passing, little one liners, not turning into discussions, but enough for us to notice.  But the best thing was to see a faint smile come across Marty's face at one of these mentions.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Just here and there in regards to P/M.  For example, last week, when Jessica saw Marty, she said something like she still expects to see Patrick on her arm!  Mind you, Jessica's memory has been erased by the devil Mitch, so she thinks she is still in high school, LOL.  But instead of referring to other things from their friendship, she particularly mentioned Patrick   All mentions have been in the passing, little one liners, not turning into discussions, but enough for us to notice.  But the best thing was to see a faint smile come across Marty's face at one of these mentions.

And Marty replied that she expected Patrick to be on her arm too
Site Meter

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
SIGH . . . is it stupid of me to hope???

June
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

And Marty replied that she expected Patrick to be on her arm too
Site Meter

Yeah that was so sad.I believe one day Patrick will be in her Loving arms again. If the Head writer loves the characters of Marty&Patrick that is a great sign that Patrick i feel will be back.At least that what i am sooo hoping.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

The Head Writer was interviewed lately and he did say he would like Patrick back but it was like he could not say too much - He did say that there was a story coming up when a secret Mitch was keeping would come out and it would affect several other characters - Maybe these two things are related - Peggy

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by peggy

The Head Writer was interviewed lately and he did say he would like Patrick back but it was like he could not say too much - He did say that there was a story coming up when a secret Mitch was keeping would come out and it would affect several other characters - Maybe these two things are related - Peggy

I want Mitch gone.lol.He takes up to much story form other characters.Yes if it involved Patrick being ALIVE  i would take that.lol.anything to get him back on.Yes RC said he would love to write for P&M and Cole.Though not a Cole fan.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

I've been watching OLTL since TK left AMC and would love for him to bring Patrick back.  I agree with you about Mitch.  Seems like such a waste of storyline but they keep bringing him back.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
Quote:
Originally Posted by peggy

I want Mitch gone.lol.He takes up to much story form other characters.Yes if it involved Patrick being ALIVE  i would take that.lol.anything to get him back on.Yes RC said he would love to write for P&M and Cole.Though not a Cole fan.lol.

I hate Mitch, he is a worthless monster, taking up way too much time.  But there COULD be something they are working on, because, Mitch has, for no apparent reason, mentioned Marty's name a couple of times!  I did not see any connection and couldn't fathom why, and wondered if they were going to connect the dots for us later.  Unfortunately, the journey is not just tiresome, it is too sickening!  We have to watch the likes of Mitch and Toad and so many other worthless characters.  I mean, really, OLTL has more worthless characters than the other two ABC soaps!  And these are not the love-to-hate kind either.  But one thing all three ABC soaps have in common is, their supposed "hero" (Ryass-The-STILL-An-Abusive-Conman, Toad-The-Rapist-Turned-Sex-God, Sonny-The-Poorest-Michael-Corleone-Wannabe) is really a monstrous PIG

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.