Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Cam in the bottom two? Talk about suspense!
But... Bye-Bye Sabrina!!!
IMO she never should have been in this competition. She clearly already knew how to dance.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Cam in the bottom two? Talk about suspense!
But... Bye-Bye Sabrina!!!
IMO she never should have been in this competition. She clearly already knew how to dance.

.......a woman after my own heart......I totally agree!....but I really didn't expect her to be voted off 'the island'..........
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Kathy What a shock   -     I have a very hard time saying
HOLY FUCK  but now that I have I feel better!!!

Ande
str8girl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 

This just shows we need to vote even more. So that he can win. He is a fantastic dancer and he deserves this. So lets not let him be in the bottom 2 again! VOTE...VOTE...VOTE!

Banner & Avatar by me
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie

Kathy What a shock   -     I have a very hard time saying
HOLY FUCK  but now that I have I feel better!!!

I'm with you Bonnie, I try not to swear, but sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!  I cant believe Sabrina got voted off, and that Jane and Marie are still in, I really thought Cam was going to go. As you all say HOLY FUCK. 
Just saw the beautiful new banner, love it, GO
Cam needs all the votes he can get, dammit and I'll be away as of 11/10, shit, maybe we can call from the Ship at 7.95 per min. Maybe I can do the computer, whatever.

Take care,
Enis

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Wow, I gotta say I'm Shocked! I really didn't see either Cam or Sabrina being in the bottom two. He's been improving so much, and he definitely did a better job than Maria and Jane (even though I love her) last night!!!

I'm wondering if sometimes all the votes don't get through due to technical difficulties. Last night I had the same problem Enis and some others had mentioned. I was able to call in from my landline, email from several accounts, and text from my cell, but when I tried to call from my cell I got the "you've reached your vote limit" message after only 2 calls.

I hope Cam doesn't let this get him down. I know he'll do great next week too!!!

GO CAMYTA!!!

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie

Kathy What a shock - I have a very hard time saying
HOLY FUCK but now that I have I feel better!!!

I'm with you Bonnie, I try not to swear, but sometimes!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe Sabrina got voted off, and that Jane and Marie are still in, I really thought Cam was going to go. As you all say HOLY FUCK.
Just saw the beautiful new banner, love it, GO
Cam needs all the votes he can get, dammit and I'll be away as of 11/10, shit, maybe we can call from the Ship at 7.95 per min. Maybe I can do the computer, whatever.

Take care,
Enis

Once you start, it's hard to stop!  Are you going back to England, Enis??

And I too am stunned Sabrina is out - but I knew Cameron would make it!

And while I am stunned I agree with Kathy that she had an unfair advantage since she was already a dancer.

Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
I try not to swear, but sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!

As you all say HOLY FUCK. 

Cam needs all the votes he can get, dammit and I'll be away as of 11/10, shit,

I'm laughing so hard I almost peed my pants, Enis - what happens when you aren't trying not to swear?!?!?

Seriously, though, I hope the judges pull their heads out - the reason Cam wound up in the bottom 2 is that they scored Marie and Jane WAY too high (are we maybe a little starstruck, folks?) and Cameron WAY too low.  If they were giving appropriate scores, Cam wouldn't have been in the bottom 2.  IMO, anyway.

Cameron has improved more than any other star, and deserves to stay, IMO.  So let's all get out the vote! 

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

What a shock tonight's show was.  Cam never should have wound up in the bottom 2 couples.  However, I'm glad that Sabrina was voted off tonight.  I agree with Kathy.  Sabrina never should have been on this show since she already knew how to dance!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Emeraldax

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
You hit the nail on the head, Gina.  Jane and Maria have been around a long time and are popular with a lot of people.  And I'm sure Jennie Garth is pulling the 90210 crowd.

*crossing fingers for Cam*

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

THAT was the biggest HOLY FUCK and WHAT THE FUCK I have seen on TV in several years! 

It's up to us - - - we have to re-double our efforts to get more votes for Cam!  Call your friends!  Call those relatives you don't like and get them to either vote or give you their phone to call from!

Don't forget that it was His Gorgeousness (      ) that asked us to do this!  No task should be too big!

OK, I'm done now.          Kathy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Thank God!!! Holy shit was that suspense or what. I agree Jane really should have gone but as you all said it's not about dance and who has improved, it's basically a popularity contest for some.  JMO

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!   TOTALLY HOLY FUCK!!!!  In fact, it's an understatement.  I was tearing up for Cam 'cause I really did think this was it and then BAM!!!  WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!

I see what you are all saying about Sabrina.   Her advantage in dancing is an excellent point.  But what about Mel? Those Spice Girls are big time dancers.  Should she receive the same criticism?  You have to admit that her past experience has lent her a hand in this competition just like Sabrina's did.

In any case, Cam's still in.   AND THAT TOTALLY ROCKS!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachstruck
HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!   TOTALLY HOLY FUCK!!!!  In fact, it's an understatement.  I was tearing up for Cam 'cause I really did think this was it and then BAM!!!  WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!

I see what you are all saying about Sabrina.   Her advantage in dancing is an excellent point.  But what about Mel, those Spice Girls are big time dancers.  Should she receive the same criticism?  You have to admit that her past experience has lent her a hand in this competition just like Sabrina's did.

In any case, Cam's still in.   AND THAT TOTALLY ROCKS!!!

Sorry i don't agree about Mel.That is just imo.,i know i am alone on this.I  think  she said she never danced like this ballroom. I like to think she is getting this far because her pro teacher Maks is  the BEST and has helped her and is improving each week.Anyway...

Glad Cam is still in.WAY TO GO CAM!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 

I suppose TK will blame "Lucci" for this in his blog - Cam taking his eyes off the master of dance...........

DonnaK

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #16 
"Holy Fuck" is an understatement! That was the last thing I expected last night. I thought for sure Cam was a fine to go on the the next week then BAM ! Then I got thinking about how many millions of people watched "Dr. Quinn" and how many millions of "older" people remember the Osmonds fondly and would vote for Jane or Marie just for sentimentality sake.

And even though AMC is nationally broadcast, there are A LOT of people out there who don't watch it. I have no idea why they wouldn't watch AMC since TK's on it. How could someone watch ANYTHING ELSE?? (I know, I'm preaching to the choir here.)

Cam HAS improved so much! I'd hate to see him lose because he's not as popular or as well know as someone else on DWTS.

We know who he is! We know that he is Thorsten's friend and any friend of TK's is a friend of ours!

So like kj_wilson (Kathy) said, we need to redouble, retriple our efforts and GET THOSE VOTES IN!

Donna

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Too Funny with the HOLY FUCK!

Are there any other words that describe how we felt last night seeing Cameron and Sabrina in the bottom 2?                                        

I have an idea!

We can all get a couple of new cell phones for the duration of the competition. That way we get more votes.

Cameron needs to win this thing so we get a party!

I am still in shock over last night's bottom 2.
-Rose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

TK best have everyone at Prohibition voting!!!

Ande
mdwills605

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #19 
I only watched DWTS this year because Mary (where is she?) always raved about it and because Cameron was dancing.

OMG, I can't believe Sabrina got the boot or that Cam was in the bottom 2.  This is the thing I do not like about this show; it's not about talent necessarily, but popularity. No one can tell me that Marie and Jane belong there still.

Re the argument that Sabrina is a dancer, I'd like to make a point.  With the exception of the "non-performers" i.e. Mark Cuban, the two models and Floyd, ALL of these people have probably had dance training. Don't you think that Cam, Marie, Jenny,Jane and Mel have all done stage shows/musicals in their careers?  Helio is the real surprise to me, but then again he is a great athelete; along with fitness, he has the drive (no pun intended) to win.

Anyhoo, I'm liking this show and think Cameron is great; glad to get to see his personality when not on AMC -- he's funny. 

I just think it sucks that popularity may have more to do with winning than skills. Wasn't Dr. Quinn on about 20 years ago and Marie, where the hell has she been? Also, I'd think AMC has a bigger (daily!) audience than all of their work combined.

I'll keep watching and voting but I am not pleased.

“I’m very intuitive, when I am not hallucinating.” - Janet Dillon
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdwills605
I only watched DWTS this year because Mary (where is she?) always raved about it and because Cameron was dancing.

OMG, I can't believe Sabrina got the boot or that Cam was in the bottom 2.  This is the thing I do not like about this show; it's not about talent necessarily, but popularity. No one can tell me that Marie and Jane belong there still.

Re the argument that Sabrina is a dancer, I'd like to make a point.  With the exception of the "non-performers" i.e. Mark Cuban, the two models and Floyd, ALL of these people have probably had dance training. Don't you think that Cam, Marie, Jenny,Jane and Mel have all done stage shows/musicals in their careers?  Helio is the real surprise to me, but then again he is a great athelete; along with fitness, he has the drive (no pun intended) to win.

Anyhoo, I'm liking this show and think Cameron is great; glad to get to see his personality when not on AMC -- he's funny. 

I just think it sucks that popularity may have more to do with winning than skills. Wasn't Dr. Quinn on about 20 years ago and Marie, where the hell has she been? Also, I'd think AMC has a bigger (daily!) audience than all of their work combined.

I'll keep watching and voting but I am not pleased.

Hi Maryi'm here. I hope you are feeling lots better.Some big HUGS to you.I am glad to see you are watching DWTS,I SO totally LOVE the show as you know,but at the same time,i also like you HATE it about being who is more popular.Maria&Jane should of been under that horrible red light,lol,and in the bottom 2 last night.No one is EVER safe on this show.And don't get me started on those darn judges...

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Are you going back to England, Enis??

No Christy, I'm going on a cruise out of Puerto Rico to the Caribbean, it wasn't till after we booked it that I realized it was the SSW and Cam and Alicia's cruise, not that it would make any difference to me, but the voting, I'll manage it somehow.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
Quote:

I'm laughing so hard I almost peed my pants, Enis - what happens when you aren't trying not to swear?!?!?

Gina, When I'm not trying not to swear, I'm usually swearing like a trooper, and everything I learnt, I learnt from my son.!!!!!! But when I was driving, I taught him a few choice words too.

Take care,
Enis

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #23 

I have to admit that I haven't been watching the Monday night show, between football and wrestling I don't stand a chance with the tv, but I have been voting and watching the results show. I had something else on last night and when I flipped over Cam was standing there in the bottom two and I felt so bad for him! I'm going to make more of an effort to get friends to vote, and try to watch the actual show. I've just been going on clips but from what I've seen he didn't deserve to be there. Go Cam!

Cynthia

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #24 
This is a huge week.  We have to pull out all of the voting stops for sure and get Cameron to the next week.  Then, I'm sure Edyta will be attending SSW with Cameron to drum up more votes for the next week.

I was totally shocked that he was in the bottom two last week.  He has been by far the most improved and the most fun to watch. 

A good story with plenty of Zach time is all I ask.
mdwills605

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #25 

Quote:
Hi Maryi'm here. I hope you are feeling lots better.Some big HUGS to you.I am glad to see you are watching DWTS,I SO totally LOVE the show as you know,but at the same time,i also like you HATE it about being who is more popular.Maria&Jane should of been under that horrible red light,lol,and in the bottom 2 last night.No one is EVER safe on this show.And don't get me started on those darn judges...

Oh, Hi Mary! Didn't see ya there. I am still up and down with my health issues; thank you for asking. I'm still here, though, Thank God!  Lots of time to watch TV anyway.

You really ARE the only reason I started watching the show; I remember how much you loved it!  So, thanks, now I have a new show to love also. Cam better stay and one of the gal's better go ... or else!  Take care, I'll stop by here when I can.

I really miss the site and the debates and all the great people here!

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:

Quote:

Oh, Hi Mary! Didn't see ya there. I am still up and down with my health issues; thank you for asking. I'm still here, though, Thank God!  Lots of time to watch TV anyway.

You really ARE the only reason I started watching the show; I remember how much you loved it!  So, thanks, now I have a new show to love also. Cam better stay and one of the gal's better go ... or else!  Take care, I'll stop by here when I can.

I really miss the site and the debates and all the great people here!

Mary,first off,i wish you all the Best with your health. Aww i am glad you are Loving DWTS. It's such a GREAT show.My Fav show.It's my guilty pleasure.lol.Yep,Cam just has to stay,and hopefully Jane&Maria will be next to go.Great,glad you will stop by when you can.You take care of yourself,you have been missed.Glad to see you back and posting.Big HUGS.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Thank you for your kind words, Mary. 

I was so excited Cam gets to stay and they announced it right away so no nail biting.

It'll be interesting to see who goes next; should be Marie but you never know.

The "Dance Center" skit last night was funny!  Is this the first season they've had older (over 40) competitors?

Take care ... Go Cam!

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 

Quote:
Thank you for your kind words, Mary. 

I was so excited Cam gets to stay and they announced it right away so no nail biting.

It'll be interesting to see who goes next; should be Marie but you never know.

The "Dance Center" skit last night was funny!  Is this the first season they've had older (over 40) competitors?

Take care ... Go Cam!

Yes,so glad they called Cams name right away.These results show can make one a nervous wreck.lol.So imagine how they feel standing up there.It sure will be interesting,i am hoping it's Maria too,yes you sure never know.I also LOved that Dance Center skit last night,Kenny Maine(?) is so funny.

No this is not the first season they have had over 40 competitors, some over 40 celebs who danced were...John Ratenberger,John O'Hurley,Jerry Springer,Jerry Rice,George Hamilton,Kenny Maine,(who danced one season and was terrible,lol)some Ladies,Leeza Gibbons,Giesell fernandez(?) Tatum O'Neal,I think Tia Careea was,Lisa Rinna,she was great,i was pulling for her to win,she came close.Vivica Fox.So as you can see there were many.Is it Monday yet?

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.