Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Teresa

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
My name is Teresa. I recently discovered this website & decided to join because I wanted to stay informed on the happenings of Mr. Kaye's life.  From the look of avatar's & profile pictures, there are some pretty lucky ladies here who have met him & have had the opportunity to have photos with him as well. I am so envious .  I look forward to reading all the posts & getting to know each of you.

Thank you for allowing me to join...

Kindest Regards

Teresa

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Welcome to the board Teresa!!  You will absolutely LOVE it here.  Great place for TK fans.

Wait until you see all the Zach clips that are here.  And the Patrick and Ian clips too.  I've spent many rainy weekends just watching them.

June

Teresa

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you June for such a warm welcome. I will be exploring posts & I know I will be watching the clips posted here.  Thanks to everyone for their hard work...it is a great site.

T

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I was wondering.  Is there a Facebook page for Thorsten?  I would like to join that as well but only if it is reputable.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Welcome to the board Teresa  You will love it here, the Mods spoil us rotten.

Take care,
Enis

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresa

I was wondering.  Is there a Facebook page for Thorsten?  I would like to join that as well but only if it is reputable.

Hi Teresa, welcome to the site! No he doesn't have a Facebook page.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thank you Enis... Love your picture. How did you manage letting go of him? I would have fainted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

Welcome to the board Teresa  You will love it here, the Mods spoil us rotten.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Thank you Enis... Love your picture. How did you manage letting go of him? I would have fainted...Teresa, I had to, my husband was taking the picture. (G)

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

Thank you Enis... Love your picture. How did you manage letting go of him? I would have fainted...Teresa, I had to, my husband was taking the picture. (G)

LOL... my husband always says I would drop him in a minute if TK even looked my way... too funny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Hi, Teresa! 

Welcome!  You came to the right place if you love TK!  I hope you get the opportunity to someday meet this wonderful man...you'll never forget it! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Hi Teresa, welcome to the wonderful world of Thorsten Kaye!  You will love it in this magical & fabulous place!  As Anne said, I wish you could meet him someday because it is an unforgettable experience.   

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Welcome Teresa - Christy, Kathy, and Gina are wonderful to us here and they have really spoiled us - Met TK twice (SSW-07 and SSW-08) and it was really hard to let go but there were all these people standing in line behind me - It sure was great meeting him - Peggy

Teresa

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou

Hi Teresa, welcome to the wonderful world of Thorsten Kaye!  You will love it in this magical & fabulous place!  As Anne said, I wish you could meet him someday because it is an unforgettable experience.   

Thank you Sharon, Peggy & Anne... You are very lucky ladies to have met TK.  I read where someone had met him & they could remove that item from their "bucket list".  Well meeting him is on my list but I doubt I will ever get to accomplish it, but I will keep my fingers crossed.

T

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Welcome aboard Teresa.   You will love it here.   I'm in the same boat as you in hoping to meet TK one day.    ( a girl can dream right?)   
Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.   Have a great day.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Quote:
My name is Teresa. I recently discovered this website & decided to join because I wanted to stay informed on the happenings of Mr. Kaye's life.  From the look of avatar's & profile pictures, there are some pretty lucky ladies here who have met him & have had the opportunity to have photos with him as well. I am so envious .  I look forward to reading all the posts & getting to know each of you.

Thank you for allowing me to join...

Kindest Regards

Teresa

Hi there Teresa, Welcome.Glad you found this WONDERFUL website,I think it's the BEST one ever. Have fun,always nice meeting TK fans.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Hi Teresa

Quote:

Well meeting him is on my list but I doubt I will ever get to accomplish it, but I will keep my fingers crossed.
Use the power of positive thinking...it's worked for me!

Thanks Mon
Teresa

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherDi
Hi Teresa

Quote:

Well meeting him is on my list but I doubt I will ever get to accomplish it, but I will keep my fingers crossed.
Use the power of positive thinking...it's worked for me!

Positive thinking... I am a patient woman.  One question though... What is it like to have that man's arms around you? Pretty nice eh?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Positive thinking... I am a patient woman.  One question though... What is it like to have that man's arms around you? Pretty nice eh?

Niiiiice!! That's one way to describe it

Thanks Mon
Teresa

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherDi
Quote:

Niiiiice!! That's one way to describe it

Well I could have used more graphical terms but I am new here...

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Hi Teresa:

The people here are real cool people.  I actually was helping my Mother get on here and I ended up liking it so much, I stayed on.  I never meet him but did pass him in the street a while back.  Of course my Mother said I should have stopped him, she would have.  I am sure she would have but running into people all over Manhattan is not unusual.  Any way I may come off very brash here but I am actually shy.  He is someone you would look at twice maybe three times oh hell he's hot.

Welcome and enjoy.

Megan
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

I think I am with Your Mom on this one - I would have stopped him because I would never have forgiven myself if I had let that go by - He is great to fans and would have been very gracious to you - Peggy

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Hi Peggy:

I could not stop him in the street.  I did not think much of it until I mentioned it to my my Mother who was very upset at me.  I was with my husband (who wouldn't know this man unless he was an athlete of some nature or another) and besides this is his private time and I just would not do it.  Only one time when I was waiting to cross the street Jersey's own son was waiting with me and he commented on my daughter and we struck up a conversation for a few minutes.  I have seen  the character that everyone loves to hate from AMC numerous times and he was very gracious to all these women who were stopping him. 

Hopefully she will start to go back on line soon, she is doing much better but in the meantime I will drop in from time to time.  I do so enjoy myself.

Regards,

Megan
Teresa

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #23 

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmcpaddy
Hi Teresa:

The people here are real cool people.  I actually was helping my Mother get on here and I ended up liking it so much, I stayed on.  I never meet him but did pass him in the street a while back.  Of course my Mother said I should have stopped him, she would have.  I am sure she would have but running into people all over Manhattan is not unusual.  Any way I may come off very brash here but I am actually shy.  He is someone you would look at twice maybe three times oh hell he's hot.

Welcome and enjoy.

Megan,

It is so nice to meet you. I do not find you brash at all but refreshingly honest as everyone else here is.  I don't blame you for not wanting to disturb TK, I wouldn't have either.  I hope one day you will be able to meet him under more accepting circumstances ( book signing etc...)... then you would be able to share your experience with those of us who haven't & we can "hate" you from afar....lol... j/k I just hope all of you will learn I have a weird sense of humor that sometimes can be hard to gauge in the written word. 

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Since Zack isn't going to California, where can I see him, I'm hooked.  
Sainte

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #25 

Oh, meanarlene, that is the question, aye?  Are you new to the board?  If so, welcome!  The mods are great!  If not, you already know that and it's great to have you post!

nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmcpaddy
Hi Teresa:

Welcome and enjoy.
Hello irishmcpaddy,  this is your pal nurlenz.  I am shy also,  but to run into TK anywhere,  it would have been an experience we both would never have forgotten.  He still would remember me.  Even though I would have been nervous,  I think I would have held him until he told me to let him go (nicely of course).  I have 2 boxers (dogs) and 1 is a hugger.  When you let him hug you and you want to let go,  he tightens his hug on you.  He stands so tall that he looks me directly in my face.  I would have taken a page from my boxer's hug and hugged tighter in my nervous way and when we finished hugging,  I then would have fainted.  To one day see TK is my greatest dream.    Irishmcpaddy,  whatever happened to you and Ryass' possible spawn dad?.  Did it work out?.  
nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanarlene
Since Zack isn't going to California, where can I see him, I'm hooked.  
  meanarlene,  where did your name come from?.  My nurlenz means New Orleans.  (nu-r-lenz).  Welcome.  We are a united bunch of Tk fans.
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 

Hi meanarlene - Welcome aboard - You will love it here - Christy, Kathy and Gina are great and have a wonderful place here - Hang in there - When the girls here know anything they will make sure we do - We are all anxious - Chocolate does help but there is not enough for this November - Am already afraid that when I give blood Saturday it will be pure chocolate - They say to double up on fluids so that is where the beer comes in - That would help too - Then again, not enough beer around for this November - Peggy

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Hello irishmcpaddy,  this is your pal nurlenz.  I am shy also,  but to run into TK anywhere,  it would have been an experience we both would never have forgotten.  He still would remember me.  Even though I would have been nervous,  I think I would have held him until he told me to let him go (nicely of course).  I have 2 boxers (dogs) and 1 is a hugger.  When you let him hug you and you want to let go,  he tightens his hug on you.  He stands so tall that he looks me directly in my face.  I would have taken a page from my boxer's hug and hugged tighter in my nervous way and when we finished hugging,  I then would have fainted.  To one day see TK is my greatest dream.    Irishmcpaddy,  whatever happened to you and Ryass' possible spawn dad?.  Did it work out?.  

Hi Nurlenz: 
How are you?  It's been awhile.  I was away for a few days with dude in Jamaica and I came back with an awful cold.  I didn't think much of passing him in the street and I wouldn't approach him anyway because a) my husband was with me  b) I just feel it would have been rude as people deserve their privacy c) I did not have my attack dog Shotzy (a mixed dachshund) who would not hug but would be sure to hump any leg she comes into contact with. Fixed no less.

Welcome to the new member.

I'll catch you later Nurlenz.

BTW I took my daughter out of Gymboree it was just too crowded and I never saw that little bully the last time we went.  Probably out and about with the Bloods or the Crips.

Megan
nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #30 

Irishmcpaddy,  you are really funny. You make me laugh.  Keep it up.  In a few weeks,  TK will be off the show and I will go through TK with-drawls.  I don't drink so I guess I'll just eat myself into a food stupor.  I am really regretting that day.  Back to TK on the street.  If my husband were with me,  he'd just have to explain to TK that I am one of his many fans.  Even though I'm shy,  you only live once.  I would beg TK's forgiveness when I woke up after fainting if he stuck around.

nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #31 

Meanarlene,  your name is Arlene and you added the mean part to it. You'll fit right in with us here.  All of us are pretty mean when he write about some characters excluding Zach.  Pretty mean,  brutal,  vicious.

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #32 

No not really vicious, just opionated and I have good reason for my behaviour.  I do not want to throw the thread off so I will post it elsewhere.  Welcome Mean Arlene it's a very informative and nice site.

Megan
meanarlene

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Not really new here, I have been watching TK's Red Wing site.  I've been a wingnut for years and thrilled to hear he is too.  I'm from Detroit  originally of course, now live a little north of Det. town called Armada.  Watched TK on Port Charles and was thrilled when he appeared on AMC, now very unhappy that he is leaving. 
And not very mean unless someone steps on my toes,(figure of speech)then can get a little salty.  Thanks for the welcome 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.