Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
RJ4

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi All, 
I am new to this site.  I just came across Zach Slater/TK on youtube, and thought - who is this? .  He was so good (not to mention handsome, etc...).  Zach Slater is a great character, TK portrays him so well. Also, saw some of the Patrick scenes - they were excellent too!  After reading more about TK, he is such an interesting and good person - love his children's poetry book, and that he is donating the proceeds to pediatric cancer.  

I was sad to hear that he was no longer going to be on AMC, but I respect his decision to be with his family.  Hope that we will still see him in some capacity.

Thanks for letting me share.
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Welcome to the board!!  It sounds as if you have many many clips to catch up on. 

I haven't given up hope that we will still somehow see TK as Zach Slater on AMC!!

June

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
 to the Board RJ4,
There is plenty to browse and ENJOY! ...Have Fun......I look forward to reading your posts.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Jam and Mandy,

Thank you for the welcome!  Much appreciated.  Will be fun to 'post' with you.  Nice that our admiration for Thorsten Kaye - a fine actor and compassionate human being - brought us all together!

Just have to add:

In addition to loving TK's acting, poetry, generosity of spirit, etc. - was fun to find out he is an avid Red Wings fan.  Brought back fun childhood memories.  My family used to go to all the Boston Bruins Hockey games, we had a great much loved hockey player named Bobby Orr on the team then. We used to always enjoy seeing the Bruins play the Red Wings - when another great hockey player Gordie Howe played for the Red Wings. Was fantastic hockey to see the two of them play.  I think Thorsten would have loved that!       

Hope everyone is having a good evening!  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ4
Hi All, 
I am new to this site.  I just came across Zach Slater/TK on youtube, and thought - who is this? .  He was so good (not to mention handsome, etc...).  Zach Slater is a great character, TK portrays him so well. Also, saw some of the Patrick scenes - they were excellent too!  After reading more about TK, he is such an interesting and good person - love his children's poetry book, and that he is donating the proceeds to pediatric cancer.  

I was sad to hear that he was no longer going to be on AMC, but I respect his decision to be with his family.  Hope that we will still see him in some capacity.

Thanks for letting me share.

Hi there! Welcome! You will Love it here.The ladies are GREAT,& the Ladies that run TK's site,Christy,Kathy&Gina are really WONDERFUL.Loved reading all you had to say. yes,TK is the BEST!!!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Welcome, RJ4!  I think that's another one of the reasons I love TK is his love of hockey.

I grew up outside Boston - Bobby Orr was my first crush, and it lasted for years!  I saw a picture of him not long ago and at the age of 62 he STILL looks great!
RJ4

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Hi Maisie,

Thank you for replying. What a small world!  Who knew that on TK's website, I would find someone that had a crush on Bobby Orr like I did growing up! I suppose TK's love for hockey brings that out in all of us.  Yes, Bobby Orr does still look great. Not only was he one of the best hockey players, but he is also a good person. 

Sorry to have digressed.  I hope they do not do anything drastic with Zach on the show.  It is great to have him and see TK on the show, but as it is probably temporary, I am worried what they are going to have happen to his character. Hope if he departs in any way that it is not permanent.  Although we know that SOAP characters always return from the 'dead' even if it turns out to be a twin brother
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Wow,i replyed to you too.Guess you missed me being nice to you too.Whatever.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Hi Mary,

I am so sorry. Please accept my apologies that I missed replying to you.  I really appreciate your thoughtful welcome. Thank you. That was so kind of you.  Forgive me - 'my bad' as the kids say . [Sorry I think I got confused about replying.]

I look forward to communicating and 'posting' with you in the future.

Hope you had a good evening!

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ4
Hi Mary,

I am so sorry. Please accept my apologies that I missed replying to you.  I really appreciate your thoughtful welcome. Thank you. That was so kind of you.  Forgive me - 'my bad' as the kids say . [Sorry I think I got confused about replying.]

I look forward to communicating and 'posting' with you in the future.

Hope you had a good evening!

Hi RJ4,no need to apologize,my problem is i am way too sensitive,and i know you are new& not always easy finding posts and all.Please there is nothing to forgive. Me too,looking forward to posting with you.
Thank you.I hope you have a great day.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Hi Mary,

I am the same way.  I am very sensitive too,so I know how you feel, but if I ever miss responding,etc. please do not take it personally - it means that I may have missed something, got confused, or it could be technical - sometime my computer freezes, or someone called me away from the computer, etc. Glad you called me on it, so I could respond and now, we know each other even better   Funny story - the other night late at night I was 'chatting' with a friend on line via the chat on Facebook and then all of a sudden he did not respond, etc. He never said good-bye or that he was signing off, so I thought that was rude.  When I spoke to him about it later, he said he had is lap top in bed, and he was so tired he fell asleep ! [Guess I am not too interesting ] Of course, TK would never do that

Did not mean to digress from TK - hope we will see good things happen to him on the show and not bad or sad !  Love him!

Have a wonderful day my friend, Mary.

Rhonda      
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ4
Hi Mary,

I am the same way.  I am very sensitive too,so I know how you feel, but if I ever miss responding,etc. please do not take it personally - it means that I may have missed something, got confused, or it could be technical - sometime my computer freezes, or someone called me away from the computer, etc. Glad you called me on it, so I could respond and now, we know each other even better   Funny story - the other night late at night I was 'chatting' with a friend on line via the chat on Facebook and then all of a sudden he did not respond, etc. He never said good-bye or that he was signing off, so I thought that was rude.  When I spoke to him about it later, he said he had is lap top in bed, and he was so tired he fell asleep ! [Guess I am not too interesting ] Of course, TK would never do that

Did not mean to digress from TK - hope we will see good things happen to him on the show and not bad or sad !  Love him!

Have a wonderful day my friend, Mary.

Rhonda      

Hi Rhonda,Okaye,no problem. No TK on today's show.I LOVE TK too.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Hi Mary,

Thank you for letting me know that TK was not on today.  Then I do not have to watch.  He is the reason that I watch the show!

Hope you had a good day!
Rhonda
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ4
Hi Mary,

Thank you for letting me know that TK was not on today.  Then I do not have to watch.  He is the reason that I watch the show!

Hope you had a good day!
Rhonda

Hi Rhonda, your welcome. hopefully we will get TK on the rest of the week!

Thanks,i hope you had a good day too!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Hi Mary,

Thank you for the response.  As you said, I hope we can see him for the rest of the week.  Love seeing him. Obviously, he is handsome, but he has this way about him and voice that really draws you to him.  Guess I am smitten! 

Have a good night!

Rhonda
AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Hello Rhonda. You know what, NO ONE is more oversensitive than me. lol. Mary would back me up on that! HA HA!! So, Rhonda, we are all smitten with Thorsten Kaye, lol. I`m actually in love w/him. lol. So, do you like Zendall as well? It`s ok if you don`t. Their not for everyone. But they were the best of the best back in the day. I still love them tho. You said you just found out about "Zach" on youtube, right? Did you get to watch Zendall as well on youtube? The episode where Kendall sees him kissing Julia and than hands him plane tickets to Hati, I believe, to go get a divorce for them b/c she was pissed at him, was the epi I started liking Zach/Kendall(Zendall). But.....The epi...Divorce Island.....was when I fell in LOVE w/Zendall. When Z gave Kendall a dragonfly pin, and said, "People are afraid of dragonflies, but they exist to let us know that things aren`t always as they seem". I remember thinking....Hmmm...this guy...he`s different....he`s special. And I was forever in love w/Zach Slater/Zendall. Sorry Rhonda!! I kind of said too much, huh? LOL
RJ4

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Hi AlwaysOnlyYou99,

You did not say too much.  I love it!  Fine with me if you want to talk about all the the things that you like and attracted you to TK- I feel the same way. I do like Zendall, but of course it is Zach (TK) that I really like !! Thanks for telling me about all those scenes. They all sound good. I will have to look them up.  I have a lot of stress at work right now, so this is a great escape and as you said, Zach (TK) is a special guy - we could not find a better person to 'obsess' over. Actually, I came across Zach (TK) accidently, but glad I did.  I was looking up Ethan Cambias on youtube because I knew that James Scott- who plays EJ on Days (and is another 'hunk'  portrayed that part.  Well, Zach/TK was in a scene with JS, and I thought who is this. He was really good and loved his looks.  I was taken .  I think he had already gone off of AMC, so I had to look him up on youtube, and then found this site.  Anyway, another scene I loved is when Zach tells Kendall he loves her.  I love the way he did it - so Zach - controlling emotion at first, but so full of emotion, and then just coming out and saying - 'I love you, I have fallen in love with you'.  Loved it!
Well, now I have said enough.  Hope that you and everyone are having a good night!  Thanks for sharing and letting me share. Great stress reliever!

AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Oh Rhonda, you could go to this boards video archives and find those clips. Official Thorsten Kaye Website. There is a link on this board that you can click on. I forget the dates of those two episodes, but I`ll find them for you. They have SO many Zach/Zendall clips. The mods are good like that.
RJ4

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Thank you, AOY99.  Last night I did watch some of the older clips of Zach posted on this site.  It is great that they have them. Saw some of the ones of Zach and Maria (both when they were together and apart).  Those were good!   As others have said, TK (Zach) has chemistry with everyone.  He is good with Erica too!  Have a good day!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.