Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
It opened with 3 seconds of Zericaian shot, and then we had to wait for more than 12 minutes for the next scene.  The most genuine, most awesome ZERICA HUG EVER !  That scene lasted less than a minute, I think.  Then after another 15 minutes of wait, a full minute of an actual conversation between Zerica !  Ten minutes later, our local station broke in to report a safe ending of a local bank robbery!!!!!!!!!  When we returned to AMC, Kendall was leaving Erica to join Zach in NICU.  After the commercial break, another minute of Zach/Erica/Kendall/Ian that I am trying very hard not to comment about.  And another 30 seconds of Zach/Kendall at the end.  So, I guess we got about 5 minutes, more or less, of precious Zach moments.

Rest of the show?  JAVA, Ryannie, Thadeus, and Kendall's latest mantra...........

I am confused about something Tad said.  His "old tv" died just before the big PVU game?  I thought everything in his house had burned down

How I wish Annie's nightmarish vision would become reality  

No Zach in the preview, but I am sure he will be on.

brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Kendall is digging herself into a hole.  Her flat out lies to Zach are piling up.

She lied about seeing Dr. Mayer (unless it wasn't shown).
She lied about buying groceries (unless it wasn't shown).
She lied (by omission) about seeing Dr. Hilliard.
She lied about why she needed Spike's medical records.
She is about to lie (by omission) about giving Spike vitamins.

On top of that, I think she went to the hospital to get Spike's medical records, not to see Ian.

So much for Kendall having total faith and trust in Zach.

Loved the last scene though.  Zach's radar is definitely up where Kendall is concerned.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
It opened with 3 seconds of Zericaian shot, and then we had to wait for more than 12 minutes for the next scene.  The most genuine, most awesome ZERICA HUG EVER !  That scene lasted less than a minute, I think.  Then after another 15 minutes of wait, a full minute of an actual conversation between Zerica !  Ten minutes later, our local station broke in to report a safe ending of a local bank robbery!!!!!!!!!  When we returned to AMC, Kendall was leaving Erica to join Zach in NICU.  After the commercial break, another minute of Zach/Erica/Kendall/Ian that I am trying very hard not to comment about.  And another 30 seconds of Zach/Kendall at the end.  So, I guess we got about 5 minutes, more or less, of precious Zach moments.

Rest of the show?  JAVA, Ryannie, Thadeus, and Kendall's latest mantra...........

I am confused about something Tad said.  His "old tv" died just before the big PVU game?  I thought everything in his house had burned down

How I wish Annie's nightmarish vision would become reality  

No Zach in the preview, but I am sure he will be on.

Searose,i LOVED the Zerica HUG too. I saw that about the bank robbery and glad everyone is safe. Me too about Annie's nightmarish dream becoming a reality.lol,with Jonathon in there too i want gone.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpenny
Kendall is digging herself into a hole.  Her flat out lies to Zach are piling up.

She lied about seeing Dr. Mayer (unless it wasn't shown).
She lied about buying groceries (unless it wasn't shown).
She lied (by omission) about seeing Dr. Hilliard.
She lied about why she needed Spike's medical records.
She is about to lie (by omission) about giving Spike vitamins.

On top of that, I think she went to the hospital to get Spike's medical records, not to see Ian.

So much for Kendall having total faith and trust in Zach.

Loved the last scene though.  Zach's radar is definitely up where Kendall is concerned.

Brownpenny, I beg to disagree that Kendall came to the hospital just for the records.  It appears to me that the records were on a different floor, since she had to take the elevator to get them from Ian's floor. She came to Ian's floor first.

Regarding Kendall's lies I posted this commentary in another thread:

I am not going to be so hard on Kendall. She is in a very dark place. What is so tragic is that she is acting totally in character, but for the wrong cause. A cause that she is destined to lose and take her son Spike with her. Her lies are a clear indication that Kendall is no longer reasoning, but running on raw emotion. If she reasoned, she would have asked Zach to investigate this doctor before trusting him with Spike's health. Zach would have only been too glad to do so and to support all her efforts to help Spike. He is not single minded and controlling like Ryan and Kendall knows that all too well. The Kendall before the accident of course.

At this point I believe that Kendall is no longer distinguishing between what is true and what is a lie. She is only focusing fanatically on one thing and that is to fix Spike. To fix Spike in her mind means to erase her own guilt of what happened to him by to bringing him back to the moment before she handed him over to Greenlee.

This fanatical fixation is also keeping her from devoting herself to Ian, the way a mother should. She loves Ian no less than Spike, but a fixation such as hers can subconsciously lock up your thoughts and emotions and make it almost impossible to focus your attention on anyone else.

I am not excusing her behavior towards Ian, I am only trying to understand where the writers are taking her. I hope these locked-up emotions will be opened when she holds Ian in her arms the way Zach did.

rainbow

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
Brownpenny, I beg to disagree that Kendall came to the hospital just for the records. It appears to me that the records were on a different floor, since she had to take the elevator to get them from Ian's floor. She came to Ian's floor first.

Kendall went to Ian's floor because she knew Zach was there and how odd would it look if she didn't stop by. Kendall knows she has to keep up appearances that's all she was doing IMO.
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
Brownpenny, I beg to disagree that Kendall came to the hospital just for the records. It appears to me that the records were on a different floor, since she had to take the elevator to get them from Ian's floor. She came to Ian's floor first.

Kendall went to Ian's floor because she knew Zach was there and how odd would it look if she didn't stop by. Kendall knows she has to keep up appearances that's all she was doing IMO.

Well if she were going that route, then why didn't she get the records first  and then go to Ian's floor or just leave the hospital and Zach would not have known that she was there, because she told him that she had an appointment with her doctor and then was going food shopping for her house guests. 

I do not believe that Kendall does not love and care about Ian.  She is just too focused on Spike at this time. Her face lit up when Erica told her that Zach held Ian and that she would be able to do so also. I'm hoping that when Kendall feels Ian in her arms she will begin to bond just as Zach has.

I am prepared, that the writers are going to torture us with all sort of controversial mishaps with Spike, stealing Kendall's attention from Ian, but I will never believe that she loves Ian any less than she loves Spike. I hope that Zach and Erica begin to realize that Kendall needs professional help.  Her obsessive fixation on "fixing" Spike is just not normal and it could also be detrimental to Spike's well being.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

ITA Diva.  And I will add that if she had only gone to Ian's floor "because she knew Zach was there", then there was no reason for her to go back there AGAIN after getting Spike's file, when SHE THOUGHT Zach had already left!

amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Too funny, I thought the same about Annie's vision.

Yes!  Good point and why didn't Tad go to the game?   Unless it was out of town?? 

Kendall should watch out, Erica might want to make Zach husband #11. 

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.