Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Last I heard, Kendall was supposed to return on Friday April 9th, while Zach was to return on Tuesday April 13th.  For the past couple of days, ABC has been airing the promo of The Green One and Kendall  "Coming Face To Face THIS WEEK" , which normally translates to one shot at the very end of the show on Friday.  But, this Friday is April 2nd, not 9th!

So, if Kendall returns this week, does that mean Zach returns a week from today?  Has anyone heard anything new?  I want to make sure my DVR is set for the right dates

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Searose, every single thing I've read has it AM returning 4-9 & TK returning
4-13 & even CH & all the other columnists have listed it as such, so I can't imagine they'd change it.  I'll check around, but I really think that must be wrong. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Last I heard, Kendall was supposed to return on Friday April 9th, while Zach was to return on Tuesday April 13th.  For the past couple of days, ABC has been airing the promo of The Green One and Kendall  "Coming Face To Face THIS WEEK" , which normally translates to one shot at the very end of the show on Friday.  But, this Friday is April 2nd, not 9th!

So, if Kendall returns this week, does that mean Zach returns a week from today?  Has anyone heard anything new?  I want to make sure my DVR is set for the right dates
IMO, once again those in charge are using Thorsten and Lish to get the viewers to tune in so their ratings will improve.  I've only heard what you've posted 4/9 & 4/13 so unless something has changed that's what I'm going with (and having taken AMC off my dvr, and not watching since December, I will be resetting it for TK's return).

Thanks Mon
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

The ratings are going down so fast that they must be doing the promo ahead of time - Are they dumb enough to think that we will come early and stay late? - Won't happen - Peggy

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
It's probably a gimmick, unless they are just plain stupid and can't keep their dates straight.  One never knows, LOL.

As angry as Kendall made me the last year and a half, I have always loved AM.  And since Zach IS coming back soon, there is a good chance I will be tempted to tune in at 12:52 on Friday, LOL.  Once Zach's exit becomes final, there won't be any reason to watch the show ever! 

However, I do hope that they do JM/PC memorial while Z/K are on.  Kendall and PC had a special bond in the old days, I hope the new "writers" acknowledge that!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did tune in at 12:55, only to confirm that they are running a promo saying "this week" when it is actually supposed to be "next week"!  Shameless TIIC, just shameless!

Ironic though, with all the history about the car accident being dug up that today's episode ended with Damien texting and driving and Colby screaming "look out", followed by the two actors making the public service annuoncement about dangers of distracted driving.  Yeah, Kendall was a distracted driver too, needlessly fighting with her husband while driving down a winding road in the dark 

amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

??  TvGuide says 9th and 13th.   There's a pic. 

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

amcgirl - Zach starts on the 13th - Right? - Are his three days in a row? - I am only watching if he is on - Who is in the picture in TV Guide? - Peggy

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.