Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

To everyone who is going to the book signing!!!  I will be thinking about you.  Bring lots of stories back w/ you.  Have a safe trip too!!  June

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

OMG!!  Thanks...I'll never be able to sleep tonite...our plane leaves tom.am

What a thrill this is for me!  Still can't believe it.  I will definitely have pix, if I

can just figure out how to send them. 

See everybody there!

Sharon

Sharon
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Have  a great time!!!    Tell TK that he inspires someone in Northern California.  TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES................PLEASE!!!!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
OK Lucky Ladies, have a grand time at TK's book signing. Take lots of pictures. Be ready to share lots of stories, and TRAVEL SAFE!!!!!!!

I am a little jealous, ok, a lot jealous; so I will have to live vicarously through the ladies who are attending.

HAVE FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!!!

Kathleen
chuggard

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I,m up, headed for the shower and off to the airport.  I'll e-mail when I get back Sunday.  Woo hoooooo, can't wait!

Carolyn

tkpoetry

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Everyone have a safe trip and lots of fun. I wish I would be there to meet everyone. Tell TK we love him and love his poetry.

Vickie

Banner by Sam
"You are magnificent Kendall and everything I am, everything that is good in me is all because I had you. Always, only you."
Zach

My Zendall YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/tkpoetry

My Zendall Vimeo Channel:
http://vimeo.com/tkpoetry
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thank you for your good wishes everyone, flying out this morning, am a nervous wreck. Will give TK your love.  Talk to you later!!

Take care,

Enis

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Everyone going to the book signing.

Have a Great time; Have a Safe trip; Give TK our love.

I'm sure he's aware that there are lots of us fans who could not make it but would Love to be there.

Some day we may get to met this very talented actor & poet, and all around caring person.

Some day i hope to met him and the great ladies on this web site.

have fun, take lots of pictures and bring back some great stories.

Someone please have a glass of wine for me.

Bee

The Power of One can change the World.
Puppetwrangler

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Everyone going to the book signing,

Have a safe trip and a great time! I'm looking forward to hearing about all your adventures when you get back.

yours, with a little bit of envy,

Lorene

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Have to tell you I am beyond excited!!!! getting ready to go is too much!!! I have just gotten back from the vets where McKenzie, my Westie, will be spending her vacation of about 10 days.  I am going to RI next weekend to a wedding so she will just stay at the vets !! too much excitement for her to come home in between!!! Next my limo ride has changed!!  The gal doing the driving and I met up with each other yesterday and she is going to drive me in MY car and I will save several hundred dollars - How sweet --- I am excited about that too - I wish Alicia was going to be there as my number plate is AM  and that would be fun!!!  Now we can listen to my CD for some of the trip!!! Yum

I will think of you all that couldn't go - I know what that is like - I hope I can walk when I get back home!!! a very long day but one I wouldn't trade for anything. Meeting this man Thorsten Kaye is going to leave me speechless I am sure - My hands are cold already!!! but my heart is warm..........

Ande
teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Hello to all the ladies going to the book signing to see our handsome tk, have fun and please.please tell him that he has our hearts, always. you guys are so lucky, my goal is to see him sometime soon, i hope.lol BE SAFE.
Nancy

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Everyone have lots o' fun and give TK an extra hug for me (cause I'm sure that will be SO hard to fit in your schedule!) :-)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.