Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Site MeterWe're doing something we hope will offer some comfort and joy this somewhat dismal holiday season, especially if you weren't able to come to our book signing this past July. For a very limited time, you can order a personally autographed copy of A Solid Wheel of Colored Ribbons.

Please visit our Giftshop for details.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thank you Thorsten and thank you Kathy, Christy and Gina!!  I picked up "a few" for gifts and I'm sharing the info with my friends and cyber-friends so they don't miss out on this great opportunity.

Happy Holidays

Thanks Mon
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks you, Di !!!!

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I just ordered my copy!!  And I don't even have little ones to read it to!!  LOL!!

June

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Happy Holidays to all.  This is very thoughtful.  Kathy, any chance that you guys will plan another book-signing or poetry reading or any similar event in the near future, like in spring 2010 (we will all be in serious withdrawal once Zach is off our screens)?  Any chance that there will be a CD of this book?  I am hoping there will be.......

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Happy Holidays to all.  This is very thoughtful.  Kathy, any chance that you guys will plan another book-signing or poetry reading or any similar event in the near future, like in spring 2010 (we will all be in serious withdrawal once Zach is off our screens)?  Any chance that there will be a CD of this book?  I am hoping there will be.......

We would really like to do another event, and hopefully we will. At this point I can't predict when, but I agree that spring would be good (although TK is doing the cruise in April, so we wouldn't want to schedule anything too close to that). I can't think of anything better than listening to a recording of Thorsten reciting those wonderful poems, so re a CD, I prefer to think that anything is possible, whether it is in the works right now or not.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
I just ordered my copy!!  And I don't even have little ones to read it to!!  LOL!!

June

That's the great thing about this book -- it's children's poetry, but it's perfectly suitable for adults too. (g)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

We would really like to do another event, and hopefully we will. At this point I can't predict when, but I agree that spring would be good (although TK is doing the cruise in April, so we wouldn't want to schedule anything too close to that). I can't think of anything better than listening to a recording of Thorsten reciting those wonderful poems, so re a CD, I prefer to think that anything is possible, whether it is in the works right now or not.

Oh, I love the power of positive thinking!  Will keep my fingers (and toes and eyes and arms) crossed

amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Cool!  Do you just add your name only for the signature?

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by amcgirl

Cool!  Do you just add your name only for the signature?

Yup, just enter your name (or whatever name you want signed).

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Thanks.   Would love the Prince Charming shirt with Zach's pic. 

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Site MeterWe're doing something we hope will offer some comfort and joy this somewhat dismal holiday season, especially if you weren't able to come to our book signing this past July. For a very limited time, you can order a personally autographed copy of A Solid Wheel of Colored Ribbons.

Thank you so much,Kathy. I just realized today was the last day to order for a personally autographed copy of the book,i just ordered my copy.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam

June

LOL June. Me too,no little ones,but i am a kid at heart.lol.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Quote:

Thank you so much,Kathy. I just realized today was the last day to order for a personally autographed copy of the book,i just ordered my copy.

Thank you, Mary!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
I ordered a signed book for my grandchildren the other day. I am very sure they will enjoy it as much as their parents (and grandparents) will enjoy reading it to them.
 I just wanted to thank all of you who made it possible. 
Thank you Kathy, Christy, Gina, and Mr. Kaye. 

Lorene
amcwatcher59

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Thank you to Thorsten and you ladies who made this offer possible.  Can you give us an idea about when the orders will ship and if the books will arrive for Christmas?

Thanks again

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by amcwatcher59
Thank you to Thorsten and you ladies who made this offer possible.  Can you give us an idea about when the orders will ship and if the books will arrive for Christmas?

Thanks again

Our estimated shipping date is Dec. 18.  The USPS cut-off date for Christmas is Dec. 21 so they should arrive in time.

toosie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #18 

I'd like to add my thanks as well.  My 7-yr-old granddaughter has her own little crush going, so I know she will be excited to get a signed copy for Christmas!  Diane

amcwatcher59

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:
Originally Posted by amcwatcher59

Thanks again

Our estimated shipping date is Dec. 18.  The USPS cut-off date for Christmas is Dec. 21 so they should arrive in time.

Thank you Very Very much.....Merry Christmas to all of us!!!

Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
I know I missed the cutoff (damn my vampire schedule!), but look forward to giving a couple of the books as gifts to BIG kids lol!  It really is for all ages, and again, thanks to Kathy, Christy, and Gina for such a great presentation of this wonderful book! 

Love,

Kay

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
Teresa

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #21 

I haven't had much to be excited about, but the idea of receiving something that TK has signed makes me smile... Thank you TK & to you wonderful ladies for keeping us fans so very happy.

T

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Love it.   Not much chance of an autograph in Dullsville.  Lol.

Teresa

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #23 

WOOOHOOOO Just got an email my Book & CD are in the mail... I am so excited... and I just can't hide it...lol

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresa

WOOOHOOOO Just got an email my Book & CD are in the mail... I am so excited... and I just can't hide it...lol

Teresa, you'll be even more excited when they arrive at your door and you open the packages!  Hope you're well on your way to a full recovery.

Thanks Mon
Teresa

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #25 

You know that old saying... When it rains it pours... well let's just say it is pouringgggggggggggggggggg, but I love Christmas & the meaning behind it so I know that all will be well.  Thanks for thinking of me.  I miss you guys so much. I don't get online much but I do try to check in at least once a week.  I have yet to watch any AMC's, I know I am behind, but it doesn't sound like I am missing anything worth watching, except for TK & I can see him here in all his magnificent glory without having to watch all the other morons on the show. 

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.