Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 

It's hard to believe it's been 10 whole years since you first ducked into the Wild Swan on the misty Irish isle of Inishcrag and requested from innkeeper Thomas Kenneally a Paddy's, please...only to find yourself an angel.

But it was in October 1995. Of that I'm sure. I'm less sure of the day, but I'm pretty certain it was either October 13 or 14. So happy tenth, gave or take a few hours, and here's to you, Patrick Thornhart.

And for those who missed it... this is where it all began.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
AHHH  I could never forget.....alright fine  I didn't know the exact date but I knew it was ten years.    Patrick, the man who ruined me for all others,  well until Ian ........and Zach.....and Nick...and well..................I must go Thud now....excuse me.....

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Cheers, Patrick! Here's to ya!

All I can say about my feelings for Patrick is that if my house were on fire...my P&M tapes would be the first things I'd grab (after my cats).

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Cheers, Patrick! Here's to ya!

All I can say about my feelings for Patrick is that if my house were on fire...my P&M tapes would be the first things I'd grab (after my cats).

LOL Christy,God forbid that should ever happen.I feel the exact same way,my precious Maxie& then my P&M tapes.

Happy Anniversary Patrick! LOVE you forever!!

I edited my post to say that.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

It's hard to believe it's been 10 whole years since you first ducked into the Wild Swan on the misty Irish isle of Inishcrag and requested from innkeeper Thomas Kenneally a Paddy's, please...only to find yourself an angel.

But it was in October 1995. Of that I'm sure. I'm less sure of the day, but I'm pretty certain it was either October 13 or 14. So happy tenth, gave or take a few hours, and here's to you, Patrick Thornhart.

Happy Tenth Anniversary to Patrick Thornhart, the man who made me fall in love with romance all over again.  I can't believe how much time has passed, but you, Patrick, will always be my favorite.  Cheers to you, Patrick, and to you, Thorsten, who has never disappointed me in any role that you happen to play.    Patrick was the start, but I now adore Zach, and it's all because of you, TK!! 

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Jannette

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Patrick is my favorite character ever from OLTL. I loved him and Marty! TK is just so good in every role he plays but I do have a soft spot for Patrick. He was so romantic. I loved his first scene with Marty when he kissed her, sigh. She fell in love with Patrick then. I did too, LOL!

Barbara

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Although I didn't have the pleasure of watching Thorsten play Patrick, I have been able to catch a glimmer of the character from the videos so generously provided by Kathy and Christy.   I have no doubt that I would have loved Patrick as much as I love Ian and Zach. 

Bravo Thorsten and here's to another ten years!!!!! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Thank you for the Patrick clips....damn he just keeps getting sexier and sexier.  Happy 10th - I hope I can find TK around for at least another 100 years......

jennifer

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Who could ever have imagined?  Actually, I think many of us knew that someone very extraordinary and special had come into our lives and bless him for all the many hours of enjoyment he has provided and continues to provide.  I only look forward to what he may bring in the future.

laurie

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 

That was awesome. Thanks for posting that - I never watched that soap. I actually didn't watch any for a few years. But then once quitting work after my daughter was born I eventually started watching AMC again. Now I am wishing I had seen OLTL while TK was on it. And the scene being set in Ireland - that was so romantic. I am wanting to go there someday. So is my daughter, and she's only five - but she obviously knows a good thing when she hears about it.

And now for stupid question of the day....is TK Irish or English (or, well, I suppose he could be both....)? I saw some articles online when looking for AMC updates, and some seemed to differ in what they said about him. When he was first appearing as Zach I was wondering about his accent and thought he was going to be an Irish character. But what do I know. One article I think mentioned him as being from England???  :s

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.