Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

i am a mom too,ok,it's to my Maxie,lol,but still i am her mom.and LOVE her to pieces. Have a great day all you moms out there,you deserve it.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks Mary!  I know you are a mom I have 3 human kids and 2 fur children.  Sometimes they are a bigger pain then the human ones. I don't know the teenage boys who just landed here from college and who play computer games gets a little annoying LOL. At least my human children don't wake me up at 4 in the morning to be petted like my Jasper does.  It's really kind of hard to ignore him when he stands on your stomach and nudges you with his nose. LOL but I still love him.  Who said he was my daughters cat, he never wakes her up. Well I guess I'll have to call it a push LOL.

Mothers Day is a horrible day for me, but it is really nice to know there are so many great friends out there to celebrate what is good of this day. 

Thanks again and you enjoy too

Happy moms day to all moms! Celebrate this day with the ones you love human or fured children. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy
Thanks Mary!  I know you are a mom I have 3 human kids and 2 fur children.  Sometimes they are a bigger pain then the human ones. I don't know the teenage boys who just landed here from college and who play computer games gets a little annoying LOL. At least my human children don't wake me up at 4 in the morning to be petted like my Jasper does.  It's really kind of hard to ignore him when he stands on your stomach and nudges you with his nose. LOL but I still love him.  Who said he was my daughters cat, he never wakes her up. Well I guess I'll have to call it a push LOL.

Mothers Day is a horrible day for me, but it is really nice to know there are so many great friends out there to celebrate what is good of this day. 

Thanks again and you enjoy too

Happy moms day to all moms! Celebrate this day with the ones you love human or fured children. 

Thank you Cindy. Oh my gosh too cute,and funny about Jasper,awww Jasper,let mommy sleep longer,especailly on Mommy's day.lol.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Happy Mother's Day Ladies!  Have A Wonderful Day!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Happy Mother's Day to everyone.
Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Late to the party...but I hope all of you mother's had a great day.  And I would like to add my thoughts.  Being a mother is the most rewarding, and the most frustrating, job on earth.  I speak as a mother of two grown sons when I say...Motherhood is not for sissies....LOL
But that old saying is true..."Grandchildren are God's reward to you for not killing your own" ......especially when they are teenagers.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
Late to the party...but I hope all of you mother's had a great day.  And I would like to add my thoughts.  Being a mother is the most rewarding, and the most frustrating, job on earth.  I speak as a mother of two grown sons when I say...Motherhood is not for sissies....LOL
But that old saying is true..."Grandchildren are God's reward to you for not killing your own" ......especially when they are teenagers.

I don't know about that about killing your own,lol,as i pretty much was a goody 2 shoes as a teenager growing up. lol. NOW my brothers on the other hand...TROUBLE.lol. But i know what you are meaning Ann. Big HUGS.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.