Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

I can't wait for dinner tonight we are having popeyes chicken,yum,one of my favs.I will try not to eat to much,but it is fat Tuesday.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Mary thanks for reminding me!! Growing up we always had Pancakes, bacon and sausage!! Still sounds good to me!!!  Enjoy

Ande
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

It was shrove Tuesday for me growing up. Pancakes like crepes big and thin, with sugar and lemon. Mmmmmmmm good. They used to have housewives running a race tossing the pancakes.  Olny used to stage the race, and if my memory serves me right there was a place called Olny in USA that did the same thing.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie

Mary thanks for reminding me!! Growing up we always had Pancakes, bacon and sausage!! Still sounds good to me!!!  Enjoy

Hi Bonnie.I enjoyed my meal tonight. Have some left over chicken for my lunch. I love pancakes,bacon&sausage too.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

It was shrove Tuesday for me growing up. Pancakes like crepes big and thin, with sugar and lemon. Mmmmmmmm good. They used to have housewives running a race tossing the pancakes.  Olny used to stage the race, and if my memory serves me right there was a place called Olny in USA that did the same thing.

Take care,
Enis

Happy shrove Tuesday to you Enis.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.