Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
It seems like only yesterday... but the day I first "met" Patrick Thornhart was October 16, 1995, his first appearance on One Life to Live. This character affected me (and many, many others) like no other ever had (Irish! Poet! Literature professor! Intelligent, witty, perceptive, and kind! Not to mention handsome and dashing and just plain mesmerizing.)

So to celebrate the introduction of this unforgettable character, and the wonderful actor who brought him to life and has been gracing our screens almost ever since, here are some of my favorite early Patrick (and Marty -- Susan Haskell was pretty wonderful, too) clips.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 

My favorite character of all time played by my favorite actor of all time.

It doesn't get better than that!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Omg!!! i can't believe it's been 20 years since Patrick entered the Wild Swann and swept Margaret (& me) off our collective feet! What an honor and privilege it's been to be on this incredible ride with Thorsten from day #1!

Can't wait for the stroll down memory lane Im about to take! Thanks for posting the links!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks to Thorsten's amazing depiction of Patrick Thornhart, that wonderful, romantic

poet, and handsome professor lives forever in our hearts !!

Thank you Thorsten and Happy anniversary Patrick!!!

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 
That was very enjoyable, and oh so very romantic!!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
20 years!  That's amazing - so glad you posted these fabulous clips from the time I regretfully didn't know Thorsten so that I can enjoy!  What a wonderful treat!  Thorsten is the quintessential romance hero of all time - and gets better every single day!  Thanks so much for sharing the 20th anniversary clips with us!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.