Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Unfortunately -- the fireworks are with Blair, not Marty (although Marty is in this clip, and there's another familiar face at the beginning of the clip some of you may also recognize).The sound is a little out of sync, sorry.

Fireworks for Patrick (OLTL 07/1996) [8.90MB]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Unfortunately -- the fireworks are with Blair, not Marty (although Marty is in this clip, and there's another familiar face at the beginning of the clip some of you may also recognize).The sound is a little out of sync, sorry.

Thanks for the clip, Kathy!  I will never forget those scenes and especially "our" very own star who is in the beginning of this clip.  How I truly hated Blair and I never stopped!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks Kathy!!  I loved the clip & so great on a no Zach day!!  TK is always
so deliciously HAWT!  Fireworks for the 4th. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Thank you for the video Kathy.I so agree with you about one of the dumbest scenes getting locked in that cabana.I so HATED Blair back then,and i still do.lol.Awww the looks between Marty&Patrick.I just cracked up when Blair said Marty Moody,it just doesn't go,i think this sounds  MUCH better... Margaret Thornhart. Sorry i don't know who the familiar face is.

P.S.Ok,i just read it was Gina.Awww that's great. My excuse is my eyes are not what they used to be as i am getting older.lol. So cool you had a cameo on OLTL Gina.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks for the Patrick video.  Blair was such a b**ch to Marty!  Wow a young TK in a swimsuit, what's not to love

Happy 4th of July everyone.

Banner by Andrea
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks for the clip, Kathy! Wow - that was 11 years ago and the man is still just as hawt!! Who is the mystery woman with the arrow??
Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
Thanks for the clip, Kathy! Wow - that was 11 years ago and the man is still just as hawt!! Who is the mystery woman with the arrow??

:::curtsey:::

That would be me.  My 1.5 seconds of fame! 

Thanks for posting that, Kathy - it was a load of fun and a very fond memory I have of the old OLTL days. 

TKdreamey

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Awww Gina , how cute. Good job.... Hope Spielberg sees this clip and discovers you. Although I think both you & Thorsten look alot hotter now.

Thank you so much for the video, Kathy. It's fun watching Thorsten with long hair.

Happy 4th everyone....
Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKdreamey
Awww Gina , how cute. Good job.... Hope Spielberg sees this clip and discovers you. Although I think both you & Thorsten look alot hotter now.

Thank you so much for the video, Kathy. It's fun watching Thorsten with long hair.

Happy 4th everyone....

Thanks!  My hair was shorter then (wayyyyy short!) and his was longer... I was thinner then, he's thinner now.

It all evens out, I guess!

Have a great holiday, for all of you who have the day off!

::::grumbles::::

Abigail

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Thanks for the look back, Kathy (and kudos to Gina for her cameo appearance!).  Watching these scenes again reminded me all over how much I have always hated the character of Blair Cramer.  And now, 11 years later she's still whining about Todd.  Ack...

TK was a very handsome young man, but as the years have gone on he just gets better and better. 

Banner thanks to Monica.
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Thanks Kathy, Oh I do wish I'd been watching back then, every time I think about it, I could kick myself.  Great job Gina, you never said you actually had a scene with Thorsten!!!!!!! WOW.

Take care,
Enis

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.