Message Board

 

Main Section
Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #1 

what could be better,the fall is here,we have this WONDERUL  BEST website, TK will be back soon,I have my Maks back,lol.Doesnt take much to please me.lol. Big


__________________
searose

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,283
Reply with quote  #2 
Awwww Mary, happy 1st day of fall to you too! 
Personally, I would not mind fall too much if it didn't mean winter was on its way  

But, this year is a little different, there is a ray of sunshine, because ZACH WILL BE BACK just one month from today, YAY!!!!!  

__________________
**************************************
Thorsten Kaye Fan Forever!!!!!
**************************************
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #3 

Happy Fall ladies!!!


__________________
Donna :)
Christy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,606
Reply with quote  #4 
I love fall, but I hate that after fall comes winter


__________________
Christy
[black_cat]
[tk_cs_ribbons_avatar]
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
I love fall, but I hate that after fall comes winter

Aw i know Christy,i hate winter too! : (


__________________
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Awwww Mary, happy 1st day of fall to you too! 
Personally, I would not mind fall too much if it didn't mean winter was on its way  

But, this year is a little different, there is a ray of sunshine, because ZACH WILL BE BACK just one month from today, YAY!!!!!  

Searose only a month away till Zach? Well that's not a long wait! YAY indeed.

See not alot of us love winter.Winter weather sucks.: (

__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #7 
Mary,

Maks + TK =   GORGEOUS! 



__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

Maks + TK =   GORGEOUS! 


LOL, Donna ITA!

Maks + TK =  GORGEOUS!



__________________
AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 357
Reply with quote  #9 
Hi Mary!! Yeah I LOVE when summer is near its end, and fall is starting to happen. When temps. are not hot but also not cold. You get a nice cool breeze,lol. And leaves change color and fall to the ground. I can`t wait to break out the hot chocolate,lol. But than that ends and winter begins......ugh. I`m from chicago so I`m not excited about -30 degrees weather and snow up to my knees,lol. But yes I will enjoy it while it last,lol.
searose

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,283
Reply with quote  #10 
So you like when leaves change color, huh?  Did you notice how many trees have ALREADY changed colors up and down the lake shore?  It is early, it is too damn early for me, Fiona.  Early fall colors mean early winter   Please, can't we delay winter till February 25th or something (and still have spring begin in March, LOL) ? 

I should stop whining though.  I just spent the last two hours drinking in the perfect Harvest moon!

__________________
**************************************
Thorsten Kaye Fan Forever!!!!!
**************************************
AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 357
Reply with quote  #11 
Yeah I noticed, but.......oh so PRETTY,lol. I know winter is acomin`lol. But I will TRY to enjoy what we have right now and not think about what will become,lol. So.........drinking in the presence of a harvest moon.......sounds interesting,lol.
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnlyYou99
Hi Mary!! Yeah I LOVE when summer is near its end, and fall is starting to happen. When temps. are not hot but also not cold. You get a nice cool breeze,lol. And leaves change color and fall to the ground. I can`t wait to break out the hot chocolate,lol. But than that ends and winter begins......ugh. I`m from chicago so I`m not excited about -30 degrees weather and snow up to my knees,lol. But yes I will enjoy it while it last,lol.

Hi Fiona. Oh one thing about those darn leaves,i have to sweep the leaves off the deck because if i didn't there would be TONS of leaves on the deck, plus when the snow comes leaves&Snow,It's one big MESS.lol.I am kinda a neat freak.lol.I'm from Northwest Indiana but grew up in IL.So I LOVE Chicago.GO CUBBIES,Next year will be there year,yeah right!lol.


__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #13 
Mary & Fiona,

No snow here in Florida unless its a miracle.  

__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary & Fiona,

No snow here in Florida unless its a miracle.  

LOL Donna!Lucky YOU! I LOVE Florida,i think i need to move there.lol.




__________________
AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 357
Reply with quote  #15 

Yeah those darn leaves,lol. They can be a handful,lol. You want to know what? I say GO Cubbies!!! but also.......GO SOX!!! Yeah I like both teams,lol. but.....I tend to lean towards the Sox more....SORRY!!!!lol. Can we still be cyber friends?lol. But in all seriousness, I do believe they will win one day. I hope that day does come next yr.

searose

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,283
Reply with quote  #16 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnlyYou99
So.........drinking in the presence of a harvest moon.......sounds interesting,lol.

Ummmmm............ I meant "drinking in" the moonlight, no beverage involved, LOL.  I am a hopeless romantic, yup, I don't see/think Neil Armstrong et al and rocky surface when I look at the moon

And I love my Cubbies, no matter what, LOL!

__________________
**************************************
Thorsten Kaye Fan Forever!!!!!
**************************************
AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 357
Reply with quote  #17 

Yeah I see my mistake now,LOL. Sorry searose,lol. Why did I think otherwise?lol. Yes Fall is breathtaking in many many ways. Go Cubbies/Sox!!!!lol. About being a hopeless romantic.....you and me both searose. You and me both. Still waiting for my ZS.lol.

ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnlyYou99
So.........drinking in the presence of a harvest moon.......sounds interesting,lol.

Ummmmm............ I meant "drinking in" the moonlight, no beverage involved, LOL.  I am a hopeless romantic, yup, I don't see/think Neil Armstrong et al and rocky surface when I look at the moon

And I love my Cubbies, no matter what, LOL!

I'll drink at all the moons!!!!!! Woot!

__________________
Donna :)
Puppetwrangler

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,267
Reply with quote  #19 
Happy autumn. It's my favorite season. I really miss the colors and the crunch of the leaves. I even miss the raking- because you just knew someone was going to jump in the pile at least once before you disposed of it. And I didn't mind the coming of winter- I grew up in northern Minnesota, so the snow just meant sledding, skating, and snowmen.
Alas, I was 30 years younger then; too many years away have thinned the blood. So I probably wouldn't enjoy it at all now. But I have fond memories. )

Mary, enjoy Maks and TK; I know I will. And I think I'll have a drink under what's left of the harvest moon...
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #20 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetwrangler
Happy autumn. It's my favorite season. I really miss the colors and the crunch of the leaves. I even miss the raking- because you just knew someone was going to jump in the pile at least once before you disposed of it. And I didn't mind the coming of winter- I grew up in northern Minnesota, so the snow just meant sledding, skating, and snowmen.
Alas, I was 30 years younger then; too many years away have thinned the blood. So I probably wouldn't enjoy it at all now. But I have fond memories. )

Mary, enjoy Maks and TK; I know I will. And I think I'll have a drink under what's left of the harvest moon...

Hi Lorene. Aww what nice memories. Thanks,i SO am enjoying my Maks and soon TK. If you watch DWTS please Vote for Maks&Brandy!


__________________
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnlyYou99
So.........drinking in the presence of a harvest moon.......sounds interesting,lol.

Ummmmm............ I meant "drinking in" the moonlight, no beverage involved, LOL.  I am a hopeless romantic, yup, I don't see/think Neil Armstrong et al and rocky surface when I look at the moon

And I love my Cubbies, no matter what, LOL!

I'll drink at all the moons!!!!!! Woot!

Hey Searose,me too about our Cubbies!lol.LOVE them!

So will I Donna!!!!lol!

__________________
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnlyYou99

Yeah those darn leaves,lol. They can be a handful,lol. You want to know what? I say GO Cubbies!!! but also.......GO SOX!!! Yeah I like both teams,lol. but.....I tend to lean towards the Sox more....SORRY!!!!lol. Can we still be cyber friends?lol. But in all seriousness, I do believe they will win one day. I hope that day does come next yr.

I can't possibly be cyber friends with a SOX FAN!!! JUST KIDDING! One of my brothers is a die hard Sox fan.Yuck.lol!


__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #23 

Atlanta Braves


__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady

Atlanta Braves

LOLOL,Donna! Too cute icon!


__________________
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.