Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Wouldn't it be interesting if Adam enlists Hannah to help him get back CE from Zach.  I thought there was chemistry between these two when they met in Zach's office and Adam definitely appreciated Hannah's ability so why not enlist her help.  Hannah is probably pissed that Zach didn't go along with her plan and would love to get even with him.  I think it would make for an interesting story (more so than having her come back having his child because we all know he would NEVER have slept with her).  What do you guys think?

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I thought Hannah and Adam did have chemistry, but I would prefer them let that dead horse die.  They ruined a good chance for a great story with Hannah, to just create crap.  I prefer that another family member come out of the woodwork for Zach, such as an uncle or aunt.  Anything but an unstable woman who would be wahhhhing over a son whom she gave away a llllllllonnnnnnnnnggggggg time ago and never bothered to find.  No Sorry not me.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I would have LOVED the idea, if they had not totally ruined Hannah's character for me.  If they had let her be the smart, business savvy, strong, almost piranha, then I would have loved to see Adam steal her loyalty from Zach.  Adam and Hannah would have made a great team and even a couple worth watching, compared to Kwak and Adam.  But AMC ruined her by having her steal Zach's condo keys, break in, take Spike's t-shirt, and then beg Zach to give her another child with the "you owe me"?  I would have overlooked her indiscretions in the office, her attempt to kill ACS, and her initial confrontations(not repeating them day after day!) with Zach regarding Ethan, but AMC lost a good opportunity in properly developing the character that they could bring back with viewers' respect.  They turned her into a pathetic, unstable, needy, psycho bitch, and her business edge dulled with that.

I do like Cindy's idea of bringing in another of Zach's relatives to PV

Abigail

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I remain firm in my opinion that bringing Hannah back serves no logical purpose.  Her back story had far too many holes in it to make it the slightest bit believable.  Let her stay in the Olympic sized pool with all the other dropped balls.  JMO

Banner thanks to Monica.
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I am going to look at this question from a slightly different direction. I think for Adam to resort to relying on help from a clearly deranged woman, would weaken the character of Adam, and I would really hate that. Adam has always been one of the strongest characters around. I want to see Zach and Adam battling it out on a level playing field, just two hard as nails, ruthless business tycoons, going head to head to figuratively "duel it out". I think the fact that they each have a "second" (Joonyer for Adam, sorry Adam, and Josh for Zach) enhances the duel feeling of this story. This story is not about a woman at all, and I hope they leave it that way. Every story does not have to be about a woman, just as ever woman's story shouldn't have to be about a man.

Sorry, I didn't mean to get so carried away, but I do feel strongly about the integrity of the characters involved here. (Except Joonyer......he has no integrity...LOL

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I sincerely hope they bury that dead horse, but I also have to add that Adam
had no qualms whatsoever about using another deranged woman in Janet from Another Planet!!  I don't think he is above doing that at all.  But I agree that the last thing we need to see now on AMC is another wah-wah, whiney-pot whack job sniffing after Zach.  JMO

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

But Sharon, when Adam was using Janet he was still under the Carey spell.  This is Adam with his balls back, and that is a whole different character.  LOLOL

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 

I totally agree with Cindy, Searose, and all others who would rather not see the psycho bitch Hannah, ever again.  I can't imagine the writers finding a story to bring her back with that would redeem her character in any way.  I really hope they don't find a story this fall to bring her back that would make me hate her more than I do now.  The idea of having her return to PV claiming to be pregnant with Zach's baby or to kidnap Kendall and/or the new baby really makes me want to barf, especially with the s/l coming up for poor Spike.  I have no desire to "meet" any more woman who are trying to get into Zach's pants and break he and Kendall up.  And Hannah's character will always have that craziness attached to her.

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
I totally agree with everyone in this thread so far, regarding Hannah.  AMC really missed an opportunity with this character by making her into some sort of obsessive psycho, just to leave a ridiculous cliff hanger for a possible future s/l. Hannah's story had so many holes that her character became totally unbelievable and nothing more than a typical McTavish type payback to Zendall fans. Hannah would have been perfect as a cunning business woman working towards her own interests of claiming the Cambias legacy for herself and not necessarily involving any men, Adam or Zach. 

Why can't AMC realize that there are women out there quite independent of men and just as powerful in business in achieving their goals.  The women on this show are constantly being pictured as subservient to men's interests.  No, Hannah's character  has been ruined by poor writing and any return IMO will only evoke disgust on the part of most viewers. IMO she is nonredeemable. AMC has enough whiny, obsessive, self-absorbed females. 

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

I like the idea of bringing a Cambias (uncle, cousin) out of the woodwork and in Zach's face.  I would love it to be someone who looks like Michael (maybe William Devry (?) could play the part). 

JennZ

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2
Wouldn't it be interesting if Adam enlists Hannah to help him get back CE from Zach.  I thought there was chemistry between these two when they met in Zach's office and Adam definitely appreciated Hannah's ability so why not enlist her help.  Hannah is probably pissed that Zach didn't go along with her plan and would love to get even with him.  I think it would make for an interesting story (more so than having her come back having his child because we all know he would NEVER have slept with her).  What do you guys think?

I think I'd pretty much be onboard with anything that would get SH back on AMC. I thought she was a fantastic actress . . . I would've loved to have seen more of SH and TK together. *sigh* And would've much preferred them keeping Hannah to bringing Greenlee back.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.