Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
DarylE

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Emphasis on SECRET .. I doubt a pregnancy at this point, lets see she'd be 6 months along maybe, and it would be obvious therefore a secret at all.

So I think rather than coming back to blow the Slaters apart directly she'll be involved with Adam's attempt to regain Chandler and grab Cambias as well.

AND then she'll make sure that Kendall learns of the demands she made before leaving.  Given Kendall's fragile emotional state of mind I can see her believing just about anything right now.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Does anyone know how long Hannah is coming back for?

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyC

Does anyone know how long Hannah is coming back for?

I'd be curious to know about that also. I'm hoping not very long. The Slaters have had enough dumped on them of late.
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I haven't really heard any time frame, but I am guessing she will depart during November sweeps.  I think she is coming back to tie up one of the loose ends that the writers mentioned. That shouldn't take more than a couple of months, IMO.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Ann, dear, you see, that's why AMC won't hire ME as a writer, because I would tie up that loose end in a two-minute flashback, LOL!  But then again, I would not have written her as such a pathetic, psycho bitch to begin with!  She could have been so much more!

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Ann, dear, you see, that's why AMC won't hire ME as a writer, because I would tie up that loose end in a two-minute flashback, LOL! 

Exactly!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Emphasis on SECRET .. I doubt a pregnancy at this point, lets see she'd be 6 months along maybe, and it would be obvious therefore a secret at all.

I just can't buy into the idea that Zach was intimate with Hannah. That is so not Zach. She and Josh sizzled and I actually liked him for awhile so I hope her involvement will be with him and the Chandlers.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

I'm going to add my two cents here, for what its worth.  Number one:  The Zach Slater I've been watching for the last 3 years would NEVER have granted her request - he's a one woman man - and his woman is Kendall.  But besides that, the other reasons are to many to enumerate here, and I'm too tired now to list them. However, ANY Zach fan would know those reasons because as a Zach fan you would know what makes "him tick."  Number two:  The spoiler, when read at a reputable spoiler source, states that Hannah comes back with "an agenda."  Not a secret.  Now, having said that....while the current writers can do whatever they want with the flick of a pen, logic tells me that Hannah is back to help Adam regain control of Chandler and take over Cambias as an added bonus.  However, I'm not stupid enough to think that the new writers won't use McCrackpipe's last FU on her way out to their advantage and put the last nail in the coffin once known as ALL MY CHILDREN.  Because for me, that would be the last nail after watching for 25+ years.  Zach can do no wrong--- I get that and I even agree with that cause I love the guy -- but there is NO FUCKING WAY i can be convinced that the Zach Slater I have known and loved for the last 3+ years granted Hannah's request. 

Thanks Fil!
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05

I'm going to add my two cents here, for what its worth.  Number one:  The Zach Slater I've been watching for the last 3 years would NEVER have granted her request - he's a one woman man - and his woman is Kendall.  But besides that, the other reasons are to many to enumerate here, and I'm too tired now to list them. However, ANY Zach fan would know those reasons because as a Zach fan you would know what makes "him tick."  Number two:  The spoiler, when read at a reputable spoiler source, states that Hannah comes back with "an agenda."  Not a secret.  Now, having said that....while the current writers can do whatever they want with the flick of a pen, logic tells me that Hannah is back to help Adam regain control of Chandler and take over Cambias as an added bonus.  However, I'm not stupid enough to think that the new writers won't use McCrackpipe's last FU on her way out to their advantage and put the last nail in the coffin once known as ALL MY CHILDREN.  Because for me, that would be the last nail after watching for 25+ years.  Zach can do no wrong--- I get that and I even agree with that cause I love the guy -- but there is NO FUCKING WAY i can be convinced that the Zach Slater I have known and loved for the last 3+ years granted Hannah's request. 

ITA Sandi

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
The zach I know would NEVER sleep with hannah but what if the writers do say that he did. I will be so pissed off. I love zach and he is loyal but If you don't mind I just want to look at other options the writer's might go towards. which i hope they don't. they better not because zach is the most loyal husband i have ever seen or witnessed on daytime tv.

I keep thinking what if the writers do go in that direction of something happening that night,  they might make hannah come back because she is angry because what happened that didn't make her pregnant. I mean, a one night stand doesn't automatically make a woman pregnant. Yes, she may be coming back to get cambias as well but what if she also tries to separate zendall because she couldn't have zach's baby so no one can.
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:

I'm going to add my two cents here, for what its worth. Number one: The Zach Slater I've been watching for the last 3 years would NEVER have granted her request - he's a one woman man - and his woman is Kendall. But besides that, the other reasons are to many to enumerate here, and I'm too tired now to list them. However, ANY Zach fan would know those reasons because as a Zach fan you would know what makes "him tick." Number two: The spoiler, when read at a reputable spoiler source, states that Hannah comes back with "an agenda." Not a secret. Now, having said that....while the current writers can do whatever they want with the flick of a pen, logic tells me that Hannah is back to help Adam regain control of Chandler and take over Cambias as an added bonus. However, I'm not stupid enough to think that the new writers won't use McCrackpipe's last FU on her way out to their advantage and put the last nail in the coffin once known as ALL MY CHILDREN. Because for me, that would be the last nail after watching for 25+ years. Zach can do no wrong--- I get that and I even agree with that cause I love the guy -- but there is NO FUCKING WAY i can be convinced that the Zach Slater I have known and loved for the last 3+ years granted Hannah's request.

Well put flamon05.
CindyC

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:

ITA also, well stated!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Good post Sandi.  ITA

Vickie

Banner by Sam
"You are magnificent Kendall and everything I am, everything that is good in me is all because I had you. Always, only you."
Zach

My Zendall YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/tkpoetry

My Zendall Vimeo Channel:
http://vimeo.com/tkpoetry
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:

ITA also, well stated!

I so have to agree - Zach would NEVER have pleasured her!! so put the blame on Josh!!

Ande
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie
Quote:

ITA also, well stated!

I so have to agree - Zach would NEVER have pleasured her!! so put the blame on Josh!!

Bonnie you said it all. As I have also stated numerous times and even in the opinion section of SOW, the Zach we know would never have granted Hannah's sick obsession. However, unfortunately, the writers can change that with a flick of the pen. 

I do hope that the new writing team is smart enough not to misuse the opportunity of SH's talent and the potential of her character as a cunning business woman joining Adam Chandler in a Cambias takeover. It would make so much more sense, since both characters have issues with Zach for their own personal reasons and I would love to see Zach in a business  challenge for a change, especially with these strong characters portrayed by wonderful actors. TK could finally get a strong front and center s/l. We might even get a glimpse of ACS/RG, Zach's father, who could seek partial redemption perhaps by finally realizing how cruel he was to Alex Jr. and help Zach save the Cambias legacy for his sons.

DarylE

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
I agree that Zach would never have had sex with her.  It is out of character and supposedly these new writers know TK and having worked with him before would know he would object if something was 'out of character'.

However, she could be pregnant with Josh's child and be psycho enough to claim its Zach's.

And I will bet she befriends Greenlee .. the same Greenlee who told Kendall that Zach would betray her again .. it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #17 
ITA with all the posts about no way in hell would Zach grant her request.  He did not trust her...Zach made that clear to Josh when Zach was searching her office.  He asked why didn't she come back for Ethan when everyone thought AC Sr. was dead...why didn't she come back for Ethan's funeral.

I do not doubt she will try to cause trouble for Zendall...but I pray we do not have to go through anymore baby stories...real or made up...PLEASE let us get through the current baby sl we are in.

This could be interesting considering the closeness that has developed between Zach and Josh.

ONE MORE THING - Hannah's last scene was on May 24th, so she would only be a little over 3 months along and not necessarily showing yet...but I said previously, PLEASE NO NEW BABY SL...NOT FOR A WHILE!
Bee

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #18 
After watching yesterday's show IMO Hannah is going to be Adam's secret weapon against Zach.  Josh's remark about Adam going coast to coast and "even across the pond" puts Hannah in the spotlight for a hostile takeover attempt on CI.

If the new writers want to survive their first year on AMC they will not write Hannah as being "with child" by ZACH.  The fans would revolt, I'm sure in the fastest letter campaign EVER seen by ABC!

Bee

The Power of One can change the World.
zendallisperfection

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #19 

If its not for a cambias takeover, she could be coming back to kidnap Ian, the baby she wanted with Zach.  Next best thing if she can't have him and I also think he didn't grant her request either. 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.