Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Is anyone else having trouble with the guestbook page, I haven't been able to get it for about two weeks.  I thought it might have been me but Brian took off all the popups and anti virus stuff, and I still cant get it.  Not that I want to post, but I do like to read it. Being a nosy person.

Thanks,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Enis, just for the hell of it I tried and I got in with no problem.

June
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Enis, what exactly happens when you try to access the guestbook? Please give me all the details you can so I can report it to Bravenet (the guestbook host). They recently "updated" some guestbook features so my guess is that's what is hanging you up all of a sudden.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Enis, what exactly happens when you try to access the guestbook? Please give me all the details you can so I can report it to Bravenet (the guestbook host). They recently "updated" some guestbook features so my guess is that's what is hanging you up all of a sudden.

Hi Kathy, When I get on the home page and click on Connecting, the four categories come up, Contacts, Guestbook, Links and Messageboard, I click on Guestbook and nothing happens, I get a blank beige screen with the picture of Thorsten on the left side and the Menu.  At the bottom of my screen I get "Done", occasionally I might get a whole line of letters which I think is guestbook, but  its so quick that I dont have time to read it.

Thanks Kathy for your help.
Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Enis I just went there and it was fine for me! Had not visited over there in ages!!!

Ande
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

Quote:

Hi Kathy, When I get on the home page and click on Connecting, the four categories come up, Contacts, Guestbook, Links and Messageboard, I click on Guestbook and nothing happens, I get a blank beige screen with the picture of Thorsten on the left side and the Menu.  At the bottom of my screen I get "Done", occasionally I might get a whole line of letters which I think is guestbook, but  its so quick that I dont have time to read it.

Take care,
Enis

Enis, did you see my PM to you?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Take care,
Enis

Enis, did you see my PM to you?

Kathy, I did see your PM and answered you, but dont trust it because I'm not sure if I did it right. The URL you gave me didn't work, but I think it must be my computer because I'm the only one having a problem. Dont worry too much about it, it will right itself eventually.

Thank for your help,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Kathy and Christy, I just wanted to let you know that I got the Guestbook page today. I thought to myself I'll just try it and see and lo and behold it came up. Now whether it comes up tomorrow remains to be seen.

Take care,
Enis

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:

Kathy and Christy, I just wanted to let you know that I got the Guestbook page today. I thought to myself I'll just try it and see and lo and behold it came up. Now whether it comes up tomorrow remains to be seen.

Take care,
Enis

Thanks for letting us know, Enis. For whatever did the trick, I'm glad!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.