Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
howru

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I just went home and checked my packages and the package for the autographed book was waiting for me.
I never got the chance to meet the mahn, but when I opened the book and saw his autograph, I was so emotional I started crying. I think it was because I'm still mourning zach slater and the fact that he's not on everyday made me more sadder if you understand what I am saying.

I am sitting here right now just going over the letters he wrote over my name with my hand and i can't be able to stop. Just the thought of him writing my name and reading it makes me so happy. I am indian so my name is a little weird so I would like to think at least he tried to pronounce it as he was writing it. The thought of him saying my name gets to me even more.
God, you guys probably think I'm a loser over this.
Hopefully, I'll meet this man one day when it's not too late.
Hopefully, I'll have my mom meet him one day too. if I am obessed with TK, then she crazy-obessed with TK. She has the calendar, his picture on her desktop, and she reads his book to my little nephew every chance she gets. My family thought we were suffering from depression on Dec. 29th.

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
A loser??  For loving and missing TK/Zach??  And for being thrilled with your autographed copy of his book??

BITE YOUR TONGUE!!

If you are a loser, then you are in good company!!  LOL!!

June

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

For missing and loving Zach/TK. Never,

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I wanted to turn on Soapnet this morning and then I remembered there was no point.

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

howru - You are certainly not a loser and if you are we all are - There was a lot of depression on Dec. 29th - I love my book too and the dedication - My daughter gave me mine and it got lost temporarily in the mailroom at Hopkins - We were both nervous a couple of days and then it showed up - I was able to meet TK twice at Disney World and he is truly wonderful - My daughter got me a Red Wing Shirt too and my son and daughter-in-law got me two shirts - Peggy

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

amcgirl - Know what you mean and I won't watch it there either - We can handle this - We just keep coming here and we can talk to everyone who feels the same way - The girls will tell us anything we need to know - Peggy

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Maybe we need to start a support group!  I needed some major help today.  I thought I could handle this - so busy during the holidays, but it really hit home today. 

Sharon
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou
Maybe we need to start a support group! 

Sharon, I suggested this when the news broke that TK would be leaving.  We can really lean on each other.

I refuse to turn on AMC . . . not that I'm even tempted, but I gotta tell ya . . I still have this empty feeling.  Especially at 8:00 p.m. 

June

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.