Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
After he mentioned it in his little blurb that aired before the dance, I had a vague recollection of having read somewhere about his having had to wear leg braces for several years when he was a little boy to help correct a medical condition. I'd completely forgotten it though.

My hubby the prophet (who has barely watched any of the DWTS shows) accurately predicted Cameron would get three 7's. I was hoping he'd get at least one 8, but hey -- onward and upward.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

What is the highest score you can get?

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
The highest score a contestant can get is 30 (each judge can give up to 10 points).

The judges haven't been overly generous with points tonight but they all sound as if they have taken nice pills.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
The highest score a contestant can get is 30 (each judge can give up to 10 points).

The judges haven't been overly generous with points tonight but they all sound as if they have taken nice pills.

I thought the same thing, Kathy--especially Len. He's usually the grumpy one who doesn't mind giving an "honest" opinion. I'm thinking he either loaded up on nice pills or perhaps he needs to get his vision tested (at least for a few of those dancers.)

BTW, good job Cameron. I thought he looked great!

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I think Cam did a good job!! Most of them looked fine for the first time out!! Looks easy but its very hard work!!!

Ande
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
I thought Cam did a good job, too, and it was fun to watch him. But I hate how they refer to him as a "soap star" instead of actor. And I think the song choices on this show in general are just gawdawful and inappropriate and detract from the dancing effect.

(I thought it was weird they had some rich guy on there whose only achievement was making money - WTF?)

I voted !

brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
After he mentioned it in his little blurb that aired before the dance, I had a vague recollection of having read somewhere about his having had to wear leg braces for several years when he was a little boy to help correct a medical condition. I'd completely forgotten it though.

I'd never heard that before.  Cam did great for the first night out.  My votes are in!
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk.  I'm in CAL.  Haven't been able to watch yet but I voted regardless for CAM.

Has TK done any blogging yet??   I CAN'T WAIT for that.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

I have only watched the clip of Cam, and it just started...I am already pissed........How the HELL do they have the fucking NERVE to call him the "rugged" star of AMC??????? That's TK damnit!!!!!

Having said that, and having watched the rest of it, I will have to say, I thought Cam did pretty well. He and my hometown boy, Mark Cuban, tied with the judges, and frankly they also tied with me. It seems they also have had closely related problems with their (legs, hips) dancing extremities. I also have to admit, they are the only two I watched.....ff has to come into consideration when you work late. So...... I promised TK I would vote for Cam, and I keep my promises. But, I also have a soft spot for Mark, the man gives millions to charity every year.

So, Dear Abby.........sign me "Torn in East Texas"....LOL

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

I think Cam did well too.  I also think he really shines in the live presentations.  I think that is his niche.  He plays well to the audience.  I noticed that when he MC'd with Kelly. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Go CAM!  I got my 12 votes in & thought CM did a good job.  I hadn't heard the story about his leg braces, tho' & all I could think of was Forest Gump!  But happy to see he doesn't have an residual effects.  Fun show.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 
If you want to read about Legg-Perthes disease, here's the link:

http://www.nonf.org/perthesbrochure/perthes-brochure.htm

It must have been difficult. I remember that when he mentioned it on 'Soapography' he teared up, only saying "Well, you know, sometimes kids can be cruel." I would say Cameron has done quite well. I was quite proud of him tonight.
TKdreamey

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 
He got all my 24 votes, 3 phones and a laptop. Still Campaigning, calling friends to vote for him. I think he did great. I was worried there for a while after the staircase episode last night. But today, he was confident and delivered beautifully.
GO CAM....
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
My vote is devoted to CAM.  It was before I even knew TK (love ya Honey) was campaigning for him.  What a great smile CAM has!!!   He did a wonderful job too.  What a heart!!!  I forgot about his leg ailment as a child as well.  Saw it on Soap-agraphy.  Remember him choking up makes me tear up. CM is a very sincere and sensitive guy......and he's a great dancer too.

I did think, however, that Floyd got shafted.  He was good.  Very good.  My husband (yup....he loves the show too!!) and I don't know why the judges were so hard on him.  The others didn't do any better really.  JMO.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
My thoughts are the same, that Cam did pretty well. I think that he should work a little more on his foot work, but I guess everyone does not do their best the first time around. The judges usually make suggestions, that the teachers take into consideration and can improve their performance later on in the contest.

I promised TK I would vote for Cam and I did.

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Well, how honest can I be here?  I am not bashing Cam as an actor...and I don't even have a problem with him being referred to as "soap actor" rather than an "actor", but here's my take on his performance tonite:  I think as a first timer he did pretty well, except for the fact that I could not help noticing that his dance steps were not as good as they should have been, IMO due to his, seemingly trying to pose for the camera while dancing.  I'm not bashing, but IJS that he would have been much better if he had focused more on his dance steps.  Having said that....I did vote for him anyway.  Go Cam!   Should I book my flight tix to NY for the party????

Thanks Fil!
kzinlove06

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
(I thought it was weird they had some rich guy on there whose only achievement was making money - WTF?)

I wouldn't be surprised if he were voted out just because most people don't know who he is. You can't live in Texas without knowing who Mark Cuban is and he is very well known in the sports world.

As a matter of fact, he has turned a lot of things on its ear in the NBA since he bought the Dallas Mavericks in the late '90s. He is a young, very high profile owner who not only sits courtside for every game, but is known for making his email address public and encouraging fans to email him with any kind of suggestion to make the game better (from concessions to the development of a three-sided shot clock). His players love him because he treats them very well and will go to the mat in defense of them.

What's funny, is that he is the most fined owner in the NBA. He doesn't take any crap from the good ol' boy establishment. But just to prove how great a guy he is, for every dollar he is fined by the NBA, he makes a matching donation to charitable organizations.

The enthusiasm he demonstrated on the dance floor tonight is classic Mark Cuban. He's a guy who's determined to have a lot of fun no matter what he's doing.
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kzinlove06

Quote:

I wouldn't be surprised if he were voted out just because most people don't know who he is. You can't live in Texas without knowing who Mark Cuban is and he is very well known in the sports world.

As a matter of fact, he has turned a lot of things on its ear in the NBA since he bought the Dallas Mavericks in the late '90s. He is a young, very high profile owner who not only sits courtside for every game, but is known for making his email address public and encouraging fans to email him with any kind of suggestion to make the game better (from concessions to the development of a three-sided shot clock). His players love him because he treats them very well and will go to the mat in defense of them.

What's funny, is that he is the most fined owner in the NBA. He doesn't take any crap from the good ol' boy establishment. But just to prove how great a guy he is, for every dollar he is fined by the NBA, he makes a matching donation to charitable organizations.

The enthusiasm he demonstrated on the dance floor tonight is classic Mark Cuban. He's a guy who's determined to have a lot of fun no matter what he's doing.

And where do you live???  I am in East Texas, and LOVE Mark!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:

Quote:

And your problem with  that is ...what....???????

He's a multi-guzilionaire??? Who has nothing but FUN with his money?
He matches evey fine the NBA opposes against him with a matching donation to charity. What is wrong with that?
I love Mark... he is funny, and fun....and a geniounly nice guy. I'm sorry, but I don't see why that is a reason not to like the man.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #20 
People in Chicago know who he is. He is interested in buying the Chicago Cubs.
Would love to see that happen.
thebeebs128

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:

Quote:

I thought Mark did well last night and he was a blast to watch. You're right, though. Fan base is imperative to staying on. It will be interesting to see if he has the fan base it takes to keep him in the game. I didn't know who he was until DWTS...but I think I like him....and after the information you gave us, I like him even MORE.

I think the premiere dancing this year is the best so far. The only disappointment I had was Wayne. I think he'll probably do better with the more elegant dances.Latin definitely isn't his style....and Mayweather should have had at least a 21, IMHO.

kzinlove06

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

I think you misunderstood my point. I personally think Mark Cuban is a freaking genius. He deserves every damn dollar he made because what he developed changed how the internet is used.

My point was that the majority of people in Texas know him because of his ownership, but outside of Texas, on regular network news, you don't hear of him. Avid NBA followers know him as do ESPN fanatics. Outside of that, his name is likely unrecognizable to most.

If ESPN viewers watched DWTS, he would maybe last a lot longer. But it's obvious they don't, seeing as Kenny Mayne (one of their long-standing broadcasters) was on DWTS and was voted out in the first round when he competed.

ETA:
Quote:
I thought Mark did well last night and he was a blast to watch.

OMG. I loved how he was singing along. Definitely something I would do! lol
thebeebs128

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

I think you misunderstood my point. I personally think Mark Cuban is a freaking genius. He deserves every damn dollar he made because what he developed changed how the internet is used.

My point was that the majority of people in Texas know him because of his ownership, but outside of Texas, on regular network news, you don't hear of him. Avid NBA followers know him as do ESPN fanatics. Outside of that, his name is likely unrecognizable to most.

If ESPN viewers watched DWTS, he would maybe last a lot longer. But it's obvious they don't, seeing as Kenny Mayne (one of their long-standing broadcasters) was on DWTS and was voted out in the first round when he competed.

Yeah....but Kenny was B-A-D....poor guy, I think he tried....he just didn't have it

Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
I watched the show last night and missed my favorite "House" just for TK and Cam. Boy the sacrifices! LOL
I thought Cam was good after seeing the others. Once he relaxes I can see him doing better. Tonight someone leaves....We need that party Cam you better win! Wayne Newton has to be an emotional favorite. I too thought being a billionaire was an odd choice. I guess he would be the last one you'd expect.
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:

Quote:

I think the outside "popularity" of each "dancing star" is pretty even keel.  I didn't know who Mark was until last night and husband has heard a little about him.   My husband has no clue as to who Jennie Garth is and I'll never forget her from 90210?   Floyd the boxer???  Who's he??  Oh and that young male model??  (can't remember his name).  Never heard of him.   The swimsuit model, Josie??   Beautiful but wouldn't know her if she hit me in the face.   With all do respect to our love bug in this game, even Cameron is an unknown to many.  I was cheering him on like crazy while my entire family is absolutely clueless to who he is and what he does.  That spice girl......Who's she??  Oh and the Cheetah Girl..   My 5 year old is the only one who knew who she was.  Again, the indi racer meant nothing to me but my husband was all over him like flies to honey.  hmmmmmm...did i forget anybody. 

The three folks that are defined as entertainment icons and have a better chance at getting the call and on-line votes are, hate to say it, the older ones.  This is JMO.  Everyone knows who Jane is.  Marie.....who wouldn't know her.  It would be weird if you didn't know her or maybe your just too young.   And Wayne....another icon.  Like Marie and Jane, he's been around so long (the longest as a matter of fact), there's no way not to have heard his name at least once in your life.

I think the popularity spread is pretty fair.   Cameron, start twinkling your toes honey.  I'm cheering for ya all the way.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 

I thought Cam did very well considering he was the first one out. I have to say that he was the only one using heel leads and he probably didn't even know it. His arms were flailing quite a bit but all in all he did well.
The first thing a man does when he tries to dance is get up on his toes and tippy toe around. Just dance as if you are walking, once you get your feet sorted out, everything will come naturally, including leg lines.

I'm only doing this for you Thorsten
Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 

Enis my memory is trying to tell me that you danced with Arthur Murray . Is that right???

Ande
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Well Cam made it to the next round. Congratulations Cam! You are doing real well.  Keep it up!!! 

tkrocks

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

I thought Cam did very well considering he was the first one out. I have to say that he was the only one using heel leads and he probably didn't even know it. His arms were flailing quite a bit but all in all he did well.
The first thing a man does when he tries to dance is get up on his toes and tippy toe around. Just dance as if you are walking, once you get your feet sorted out, everything will come naturally, including leg lines.

Take care,
Enis

Enis, thank you for this bit of technical info about dancing. I seem to remember seeing you mention before that you danced. I, as a non-dancer, hope you'll continue to share your expertise. It's nice to know what's correct and what's just a lot of showy fluff to hide the lack of dance skills of some out there. Hopefully, TK will see your advice and share it with Cam! I'm hoping he'll continue to improve every week (not only do I like the dancing, but I'm looking forward to keeping that blog going too!! )

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 

Quote:

Take care,
Enis

Enis, it had slipped my mind that you were a dance instructor.  I hope you will continue to critique the show for us.  I really enjoy hearing things from a pro's point of view.
Congrats to Cam for continuing to the next round.  I thought he looked a little less nervous tonight.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
And your problem with that is ...what....???????

ETA:
Quote:

kzinlove06 and Ann -- I LOVE MARK CUBAN!  I'm rooting for Cam, but Mark is my second choice.  I would love it if Cuban bought the Cubs!  Can you see him and Lou Pinella together!   I can't believe Cuban is dancing after having a hip replacement 7 weeks ago!  Ouch!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 

Yay Cam,Way to go! Glad he is safe,also glad my Maks is safe too. I feel bad for Alec as he again this season leaves first like last time.So sweet how he wants his fans to now vote for Cam&his wife Edyta.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwennie
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
And your problem with that is ...what....???????

I think you misunderstood my point. I personally think Mark Cuban is a freaking genius. He deserves every damn dollar he made because what he developed changed how the Internet is used.

ETA:

Quote:

kzinlove06 and Ann -- I LOVE MARK CUBAN!  I'm rooting for Cam, but Mark is my second choice.  I would love it if Cuban bought the Cubs!  Can you see him and Lou Pinella together!   I can't believe Cuban is dancing after having a hip replacement 7 weeks ago!  Ouch!

Ok.....ya.......I've decided I love Mark.  Personality plus.  Love how he talked about his daughter.  BIG points with me.

CAM is too cute for words though.  He LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEESSSS the camera.   He'll always have my vote.  He's kind of goofy too.    I love it.   Great smile CAM.   Keep up the good work.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #34 
A few comments...

1)  I thought Cameron did a great job.  Normal first show scores tend to be in the high teens/low 20's, so everyone was just spectacular this season.
2)  I. LOVE. EDYTA.  So if Cameron can at least stay around until SSW so she would go along?  That'd be awesome.
3)  I only know Mark Cuban by name, but as soon as he started singing along, he had me.  My Louis ALWAYS sings along, and I love it.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy
A few comments...

1)  I thought Cameron did a great job.  Normal first show scores tend to be in the high teens/low 20's, so everyone was just spectacular this season.
2)  I. LOVE. EDYTA.  So if Cameron can at least stay around until SSW so she would go along?  That'd be awesome.
3)  I only know Mark Cuban by name, but as soon as he started singing along, he had me.  My Louis ALWAYS sings along, and I love it.

I love Edyta too,i know she is happy she is safe this week with Cam,but know she is sad as Alec is gone. Do you know why Louis is not back this season? Miss him,he is a great dancer.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie

Enis my memory is trying to tell me that you danced with Arthur Murray . Is that right???

Yes Bonnie, I used to dance at Arthur Murray, but I learnt to dance in England, then was brought over here to teach the English style of dancing.
Brian ended up teaching Country and Western to the staff (imagine that, an English dancer teaching C & W to Texans). Brian has all the credentials that Len Goodman has, and could be a judge if he wanted  Just imagine, if Brian was judge on DWTS, I could be there with Cam and all the stars.!!!!!!! Nah, we're too old.
I'll try to help with the technical stuff, but everyone knows you cant learn to dance properly in four weeks, but I'll point out glaring errors. I dont want you to think I'm being picky. If you have your footwork, leg lines should be OK, then all you have to worry about is your head (and that will be his teachers
job).  Two years ago, I watched an exhibition on DWTS by professionals, they did a Foxtrot, basic steps only, and it was a joy to watch, absolutely beautiful.
Sorry, I'm rambling.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:

Quote:

Yes Bonnie, I used to dance at Arthur Murray, but I learned to dance in England, then was brought over here to teach the English style of dancing.
Brian ended up teaching Country and Western to the staff (imagine that, an English dancer teaching C & W to Texans). Brian has all the credentials that Len Goodman has, and could be a judge if he wanted  Just imagine, if Brian was judge on DWTS, I could be there with Cam and all the stars.!!!!!!! Nah, we're too old.
I'll try to help with the technical stuff, but everyone knows you cant learn to dance properly in four weeks, but I'll point out glaring errors. I dont want you to think I'm being picky. If you have your footwork, leg lines should be OK, then all you have to worry about is your head (and that will be his teachers
job).  Two years ago, I watched an exhibition on DWTS by professionals, they did a Foxtrot, basic steps only, and it was a joy to watch, absolutely beautiful.
Sorry, I'm rambling.

Take care,
Enis

Enis,

I think is absolutely wonderful that we have you to ask about dancing.   I KNOW NOTHING about it.   I've got two left feet and my husband is worse.

What do you think about the Hough siblings?  I think they are amazing.   Julianne is only about 19 years old.  She's amazing.   I would think this is all she and her brother have done all their lives.  I'd love to see an interview with both of them.

All the dancers are simply stunning people. Edyta, OMG!!!   She's gorgeous. My husband and I can't get over how beautiful they are.   I love this how.

As annoying as Len may seem to the crowd, I don't disagree with him on many of his commentaries.  The audience may "boo" but I love him.  He's honest and true to the art. Very much a traditionalist which I totally respect. What's your take?

Thanks
-Zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachstruck
Quote:

Quote:

Yes Bonnie, I used to dance at Arthur Murray, but I learned to dance in England, then was brought over here to teach the English style of dancing.
Sorry, I'm rambling.

Take care,
Enis

Enis,

I think is absolutely wonderful that we have you to ask about dancing.   I KNOW NOTHING about it.   I've got two left feet and my husband is worse.

What do you think about the Hough siblings?  I think they are amazing.   Julianne is only about 19 years old.  She's amazing.   I would think this is all she and her brother have done all their lives.  I'd love to see an interview with both of them.

All the dancers are simply stunning people. Edyta, OMG!!!   She's gorgeous. My husband and I can't get over how beautiful they are.   I love this how.

As annoying as Len may seem to the crowd, I don't disagree with him on many of his commentaries.  The audience may "boo" but I love him.  He's honest and true to the art. Very much a traditionalist which I totally respect. What's your take?

Thanks
-Zachstruck

Can i answer that about Len please?Sorry i am not Enis but i wanted to say i am NO fan of Lens.lol. And i think last night he was way to harsh on Josie,no fan of hers,but my gosh,she is just starting out give her a chance.Yes,she is out of her element,but arent they all suppose to Have NO dance experience.Well, as you can see i won't be joining Lens fan club.lol.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #39 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Quote:
A few comments...

I love Edyta too,i know she is happy she is safe this week with Cam,but know she is sad as Alec is gone. Do you know why Louis is not back this season? Miss him,he is a great dancer.

According to Louis, he didn't fit the "personality profile" this season.  I think it's all a bunch of bull.  I still love watching him whenever he shows up and on the tour, though!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
A few comments...

According to Louis, he didn't fit the "personality profile" this season.  I think it's all a bunch of bull.  I still love watching him whenever he shows up and on the tour, though!

Thanks Nancy. I think it's a bunch of bull too.Last season they said because of his height as alll the Ladies were taller,we know this season they can't use the height excuse,He would of been great I thought with maybe Jenny Garth.Hopefully he will be around again dancing when it's a pro dance.I didn't see him on the tour last time,(maybe you did),but a season earlier i did when he was on the tour dancing with Lisa Rinna.They were great together.Harry Hamlim couldn't dance when i saw him on the tour as he was injured.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #41 
What Cameron has going for him is that smile for sure, he looks like he is having fun, he knows how to act the smouldering looks at his partner, and he has TK to coach him right?

A good story with plenty of Zach time is all I ask.
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Sorry, I'm rambling.

Take care,
Enis

Enis,

Thanks
-Zachstruck

Can i answer that about Len please?Sorry i am not Enis but i wanted to say i am NO fan of Lens.lol. And i think last night he was way to harsh on Josie,no fan of hers,but my gosh,she is just starting out give her a chance.Yes,she is out of her element,but arent they all suppose to Have NO dance experience.Well, as you can see i won't be joining Lens fan club.lol.

Yup, that pretty little thing, Josie, didn't have a chance.   I also think that they were way too hard on Floyd.   I thought he was awesome for the first dance.  He's got rhythm and a kick-ass smile.   He certainly is a switch from Billy Ray who seemed to hate being on the show after a while.  It must be refresshing for Karina.

I think Len goes in there with professional expectations.  Granted, these people are not professional by any stretch of the imagination.   It's just that Len can't let it go.   Putting myself in his shoes, I do agree with him frequently.  But I also realize that he may not get what he's looking for with these amateurs.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 

Thanks Enis - My memory plays so many tricks on me now!!

Ande
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Sorry, I'm rambling.

Take care,
Enis

Enis,

Thanks
-Zachstruck

Yup, that pretty little thing, Josie, didn't have a chance.   I also think that they were way too hard on Floyd.   I thought he was awesome for the first dance.  He's got rhythm and a kick-ass smile.   He certainly is a switch from Billy Ray who seemed to hate being on the show after a while.  It must be refresshing for Karina.

I think Len goes in there with professional expectations.  Granted, these people are not professional by any stretch of the imagination.   It's just that Len can't let it go.   Putting myself in his shoes, I do agree with him frequently.  But I also realize that he may not get what he's looking for with these amateurs.

Your right,they were way to hard on Floyd too.He was great.I don't think Billy Ray hated being on the show,he worked hard,and he knew he was no dancer and tried hard,I think what happened after awhile is when again those darn judges,lol,were pretty hard on him and was SO bad& wrong when Bruno told him his dance was crap.What i like about Billy Ray is he was not a dancer as it should be as the pros are supposed to teach them and see them get better&better each week.Not great at explaining what i am trying to say but  Loved Billy Ray thought he was a sweetheart.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #45 

Quote:

Thanks Enis - My memory plays so many tricks on me now!!

Hey Bonnie, join the club. My memory is awful. I can remember things that happened way back but have problems with recent stuff. 

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Sorry, I'm rambling.

Take care,
Enis

Enis,

Thanks
-Zachstruck

Your right,they were way to hard on Floyd too.He was great.I don't think Billy Ray hated being on the show,he worked hard,and he knew he was no dancer and tried hard,I think what happened after awhile is when again those darn judges,lol,were pretty hard on him and was SO bad& wrong when Bruno told him his dance was crap.What i like about Billy Ray is he was not a dancer as it should be as the pros are supposed to teach them and see them get better&better each week.Not great at explaining what i am trying to say but  Loved Billy Ray thought he was a sweetheart.

LOVE BILL RAY!!!!  Watch him all the time on Hannah Montana!!!  Yup, that's what it's like in my house with a  5-year-old.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Sorry, I'm rambling.

Take care,
Enis

Enis,

Thanks
-Zachstruck

LOVE BILL RAY!!!!  Watch him all the time on Hannah Montana!!!  Yup, that's what it's like in my house with a  5-year-old.

Awww soo cute.Kids are great.I have 2 nieces 10&6.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.