Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Okay, I have been wanting to ge my feelings as to why I still want Zach and Kendall together out there, but have been afraid of the backlash.  But then I realized . . . we are all friends here . . . and have one common dedominator that brings us together . . . TK/Zach.

Why I still want them is very simple . . . because Zach wants it.  Does that make sense??  I want him to have what he wants and what he wants and loves is Kendall and his family.

That is the ONLY reason I still root for them.  If I thought for one second that Zach didn't love Kendall or if he showed genuine interest in another woman . . . I would start the fan board.  But that isn't the case.  This man loves Kendall with everything that he has.

Now Kendall has been on my shit list . . . BIG TIME . . . and I have voiced it very strongly elsewhere . . . and been bashed and even banned from places because of it.  But I stood my ground.  My hatred of Kendall hit an all time high recently, but I am beginning to see signs that she really does love Zach.  That is all I need to see.

Now looking back at other roles that TK has played, you would be hard pressed to find a woman that we would be happy to see that character with.  The only one I could think of was Lucy.  I remember watching OLTL during Patrick and Marty, and loving them.  But I honeslty don't remember any of it.  But watching clips . . . and feeling the way about TK that I do now . . . I would think that she would be a very hated woman in my book.  Marty put Patrick through hell.  Much like Kendall does to Zach.  I didn't watch PC, but I would think I would have hated Eve with a passion.  Lucy seems to be the only character worthy of the love of a character that TK played.

So we have Marty and Eve who I am SURE I would have hated.  And we have Maria . . . who I hated for the game playing she put Zach through.  And then there is Kendall.

It just seems to me that there really isn't a character worthy of the love of a man like Zach Slater.  So, I have to settle for what Zach wants . . . and that is Kendall.  I do get warm and fuzzy feelings when I think of the slow burn that was Zach and Kendall.  And I feel that way at the thought of maybe going that route again.

Zach is a man who loves with every fiber of his being.  And that love is directed at Kendall.  Why wouldn't I want him to have that??

You have to realize, my first priority if Zach.  Kendall is VERY secondary.  But if he wants her . . . I want him to have her.  And yes, there are things I NEED to see . . . I NEED to see Kendall reject Ryan . . . I NEED to see Kendall's realization that it was "ALWAYS ONLY ZACH" and I NEED to see her love for him.  Not sure if I will get that with Pratt, but I am beginning to see signs and spoilers lead me to believe I may see more.

I am not very good and putting my thoughts into words so I hope I made sense.

June 
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

June I just want to thank you !!!! Many years ago when I first saw Zach & Kendall in Vegas - wow they reminded me of thunder and lightening!! as I felt that they just  had magnificent chemistry!!! Pratt has made a huge mistake IMO but I am sure they will find their way back to each other and continue to WOW me!!!!

Ande
Dakota

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam

That is the ONLY reason I still root for them.  If I thought for one second that Zach didn't love Kendall or if he showed genuine interest in another woman . . . I would start the fan board.  But that isn't the case.  This man loves Kendall with everything that he has.

Now Kendall has been on my shit list . . . BIG TIME . . . and I have voiced it very strongly elsewhere . . . and been bashed and even banned from places because of it.  But I stood my ground.  My hatred of Kendall hit an all time high recently, but I am beginning to see signs that she really does love Zach.  That is all I need to see.

Just reading your post and we have something in common. I'm probably in the minority here because I'm a Kendall fan, but we do have something in common. We both want our favorite to be happy. As long as Zach makes Kendall happy, I'm behind the couple.

Don't get me wrong, I do like Zach, but like you with Kendall, I also get mad at Zach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
You have to realize, my first priority if Zach.  Kendall is VERY secondary.  But if he wants her . . . I want him to have her.  And yes, there are things I NEED to see . . . I NEED to see Kendall reject Ryan . . . I NEED to see Kendall's realization that it was "ALWAYS ONLY ZACH" and I NEED to see her love for him.  Not sure if I will get that with Pratt, but I am beginning to see signs and spoilers lead me to believe I may see more.

This is good, and again we have something in common, only I need for Zach to realize he loves Kendall and that it was "always only Kendall".
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Sorry June, Ande, but Zach does not want THIS Kendall!  Not the one who puts The Biggest Asshole of PV, the Greenbitch and every other person ahead of her marriage and her boys!  He wants the Kendall that was his wife, his partner, his loyal and faithful wife who was strong enough to not jump in bed with someone at the very thought of grief!  And until I see THAT Kendall back, one who would fiercely love Zach, and put him and their marriage and their boys wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of the rest of the town, I would rather see Zach be alone (as long as the boys spend more time with him than with her)!
I too was a Zendall fan, and rooted for them all these years, but just because TK/AM have amazing chemistry and they light up the screen, it is not the end-all for me.  I would rather see Zach's unconditional love be returned by a woman of good character.  As for chemistry, TK can act his heart out with a hockey stick.  My eyes are fixed on him and only him...........

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Dakota, I know you are new here, but be forewarned, this is a safe haven for TK and all his characters.  There is no room for anyone to get "mad" at Zach, or to question his actions.  Like the mods will tell you, this is not a Zendall board or Kendall board.   And on this board, there was never a question in anyone's mind whether Zach believed in his wedding wows.  He has put his life and his freedom on line for Kendall and the boys repeatedly, and he remained faithful to her until AFTER the divorce papers were signed, even though she repeatedly broke her wows, for some very lousy excuses!

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thank you searose!!!     I totally agree with you about Zach and Kendall!

Speaking of Patrick and Marty, they will always be my favorite couple.  They had a love like NO other and no one can ever come close to what they had.  Every couple has their ups and downs but Marty always loved Patrick but was afraid of loving him for fear of losing him.  He totally loved her but it scared her since she was used to NOT having anyone really love her.

I totally hated Eve and was glad when she met her demise.

Kendall always was a tramp but at first I gave her the benefit of the doubt when Zach fell in love with her.  I had hoped that she would love him back, but Ryan was always in their relationship.  Kendall was a bed hopper before she met Zach, and she's still a bed hopper.  Why on earth did I ever think she would change her ways?

Just because Zach may want her, it doesn't mean that she is good for his health.  As far as I'm concerned, she's nothing but toxic waste to him and Zach deserves better so no, I don't want him to have her.  He deserves much better.

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
just gonna CO-SIGN searose's POST. this is the way a lot of fans feel. and thank you for saying it.and it is also sad and telling that liza colby whom has been gone from PV for a long time KNEW that kendall was back with ryass. now why should zach always have to be second best to this chld. and as long as she still puts ryass frist that is what is GONNA ALWAYS happen. not fair to zach. not at all.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
I don't look at it that way, June, because Zach wanted Maria at one time, and I wanted him with Kendall during part of that time.  To me, there is no difference between not wanting him with Maria then and not wanting him with Kendall now. 

I want Zach to have a woman who is free to be with him in every way - and in my book, that is not Kendall.  She'll always be obsessed with Ryan, and the vile things she's done to Zach in the grips of that obsession are simply unforgivable to me. 

I resent that Zach is stuck with the same storyline over and over and over and over with Kendall and nobody else.  Every other character on the show gets at least some variety in their storyline, but I'm afraid Zach will always always end up as Kendall's verbal punching bag and afterthought.  Then he'll risk his freedom and/or life to please/save her - and the cycle starts all over again.   Enough!!!!  Zach isn't a goose.  He didn't mate for life.  He loved Maureen and felt she was the love of his life when they were together, he was with other women after she left even though he didn't love them, then he wanted Maria, then he fell in love with Kendall.  I want him to have the chance to fall in love with another woman, one who isn't hung up on or stuck with another man - one who has never had sex with Ryan, Aidan, JR, etc., and one who won't call Zach a heartless jerk when he's devastated over his child's death, and who doesn't automatically accuse him of sleeping with every female in town when she's the one doing the cheating. 

Nobody wanted Zach and Kendall together more than I did - but those days are done - waaaay done.

I would say the same thing about Ian and Eve - I didn't want Ian to have Eve just because he wanted her and I don't see the difference between feeling that way about Eve and feeling that way about Kendall.  I loved Ian and Lucy together - Lucy was always on Ian's side, always - even before they were together.  But, I wouldn't have been averse to a new woman for Ian, either.  In the long run, I'm just not a "couples" person.  Maybe some of us have the "couples" gene and some just don't.

Patrick and Marty were the exception that proved the rule. Marty was different.  Yes, there were plenty of times I wanted to drop kick her off Llantano Mountain for hurting Patrick, but I never stopped wanting her and Patrick together.  Why was it different, I can't say.  It's all totally subjective.  But I believed Marty loved Patrick and I believed she was capable of loving him.  I don't feel that way about Kendall anymore, I didn't feel that way about Eve, and one day I would like the chance to make up my mind about how I feel about a new woman.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Dude, Zach loved his 7-foot asshat of a son and I hated him and wanted him dead, LOL.

I have a high tolerance level and ability to forgive when it comes to the soap couples [which boil down to Patrick/Ian/Zach & whoever he was paired with] I love because I know that, sooner or later, the perfect spouse/lover/love interest always turns into a pumpkin and fucks it up.   But Kendall did the unthinkable and unforgivable for me...she had Zach and tossed him aside for the asshole that swallowed Pine Valley.  She's not just scewing him, she loves him.   I see no confusion, no ambivalence, no regret from Kendall.  How am I, who invested in Zen, supposed to believe Kendall's words of love for Zach if they reconcile without remembering she said those same words to Ryan as she trampled all over Zach?   I don't think I could ever believe her again.  I can't go as far as saying I will never enjoy Zendall again [if they must go there] but it would be because of Thorsten...because of his uncanny ability to convince me of anything he's asked to act out and make me enjoy it despite my inclination not to.   He just puts his co-star, love interest on his back and takes me on a ride where the 'she' in the equation is almost irrelevent to me.  I just wish we didn't have to go back down that road and that Zach would get a real shot, at a real romance with someone completely new **cough**Cesca**cough!!!   If I had my druthers...I wouldn't wish Kendall on Zach because that's who he loves.   I would rather wish Zach got over her and found someone who hadn't cheated on him, twice over, and betrayed him with his worst enemy.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

No more Kendall!!  She will never change. 

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.