Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

ZACH HAD BEEN WRITING A JOURNAL!!!!!!!!!!!!  Now, unless they SHOW us Zach in flashbacks, most of us won't be watching.  But for those who may be interested, here goes (with my comments, of course, LOL):

Holiday Hart-Break for All My Children's Kendall

Alicia Minshew

Nobody needs a Christmas miracle more than All My Children's Kendall Hart (Alicia Minshew). She's about to receive one — but it's not the one she's hoping for. On the soap's December 27 episode, the Pine Valley heroine, still in deep mourning over the plane-crash death of her husband Zach (Thorsten Kaye), has a visit from Father Clarence, the magical, mystical priest who always appears on the show at holiday time to help those in need. (The terrific Malachy McCourt who played the role for many years had to bow out this time. He's replaced by Michael McCarthy).

"Kendall has this feeling that something big is going to happen on Christmas Eve and when Father Clarence shows up at her door she thinks he's going to tell her that Zach is somehow still alive, since they never found his body (don't we all???) ," says head writer Dave Kreizman. "Unfortunately, Clarence can't help Kendall with that, but he does lead her to the journal Zach had been writing — one that details his feelings for her."

Zach's words bring her some much-needed healing.  (Dare I hope that ZACH's words will be in his own voice?????)  "Thanksgiving was a really hard one for Kendall, what with Zach's death happening just the week before — now the full force of the loss is hitting her around Christmas," Kreizman says. "She's been very angry and not really sure where to place that anger, so she's pushing away everybody who cares about her, especially Ryan [Cameron Mathison] and her best friend Greenlee [Rebecca Budig]." In fact, she's hating Greens a whole lot right now because of her relationship with David (Vincent Irizarry) and his connection to the plane crash. Notes Kreizman: "It's easier for Kendall to blame others because she really wants to blame herself — she's the one who sent Zach on that plane."

It's Zach's journal that convinces Kendall to mend things with Greens. "In order for Kendall to heal, she needs her friend," Kreizman says. "Zach was the light of Kendall's life, but in a way, Greenlee is her soul mate. ( AND NOW, I AM REALLY SEEING RED!!!!!!!!!!) Despite all their ups and downs, those two really love each other."

Father Clarence also works a little Christmas magic on Kendall's mom Erica (Susan Lucci), who is having (what else is new?) man trouble. "Erica still wants to marry Jack [Walt Willey] but she also has a connection with Caleb [Michael Nouri] that keeps growing," says Kreizman. "Clarence doesn't nudge her one way or the other, but he does tell her not to be afraid of doing what she feels is right. He tells her she can't stay in denial, that she must face her feelings and make a decision."

Erica is soon at Caleb's side, urging him to reconcile with his son, Asher (Trent Garrett). "We want to make sure we hit all those great emotional Christmas moments AMC fans expect," says Kreizman. "But we're also using the holiday to move the story forward."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If TIIC at AMC want to hang on to the tiny little audience it still has left, they would get at least a little more realistic and stop shoving KenLee down people's throats.  It takes some really SICK people to think that they are soulmates, when we all know they are nothing more than abuser/victim or addict/drugee!  Kendall's choice of drugs has always been to be used and abused by Rylee.  Seeing that Kendall STILL needs "her friend" makes me glad that Zach can now live a life free from the trio, somewhere peaceful! 

AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Searose, I knew about this for a while now, and didn`t tell you b/c I knew you would be pissed. I am pissed! That is complete garbage...GL is NOT K`s soulmate. The writing just keeps getting crappier! I really do feel bad for Alicia.
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
My God!!  These writers are so freakin' clueless.  Greenlee is Kendall's soulmate??!!  Oh, just kiss my ass, would ya??!!

I had to register to leave a comment and I can't wait to get my confirmation.  I have a few things to say . . . and I WILL remind Mr. Logan that Kendall's name is Kendall Hart SLATER!!  I HATE when they leave the Slater off her name!!

June

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Post By Jam: My God!!  These writers are so freakin' clueless.  Greenlee is Kendall's soulmate??!!  Oh, just kiss my ass, would ya??!!

Oh writers are moving the story forward!! REALLY??? NOT MOVING - FORCING!!! I'm gagging here!
I don't know why I'm even commenting on the s/l of this show? I'll only ever watch it again if TK/Zach returns??......And why would he want to? The writing has gone from BAD to WORSE!!! "Who would have thought that possible?"

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnlyYou99
Searose, I knew about this for a while now, and didn`t tell you b/c I knew you would be pissed. I am pissed! That is complete garbage...GL is NOT K`s soulmate. The writing just keeps getting crappier! I really do feel bad for Alicia.

Thanks for delaying my just-as-expected reaction, Fiona, LOL.  The thing is though, I am not as pissed about them saying G is K's soulmate, because heaven knows, K HAS BEEN obsessed with wanting to please Rylee through most of the last decade.  Even with Zach putting the world at her feet, she spent more time obsessing over Rylee.  My problem is a little different (which I should have been a little more clear about earlier).  I am pissed because TIIC just don't fucking get it that WE, the viewers, don't like Kenlee, we don't like K's obsession over Rylee, we don't even call it "friendship", yet, they keep on pushing the "BFF/Soulmate" envelope!  What I am pissed about is TIIC keep on sacrificing SO MUCH for Rylee, when there is rarely anyone outside of ABC studios that likes them.  Fronsie's sick obsession over certain characters/behaviors is not what should rule the show, it should be the viewers opinions about what they want to see on screen and it should be the actors who bring these characters to life that should dictate how the stories are told.  Actors know what their characters feel or would think in certain circumstances much better than the people going through the revolving doors of "the writing team" do.  TIIC simply won't learn what they are doing wrong until after the show gets canceled.

As for Alicia, I have always liked her, she is a wonderful actress, and the magic she created with TK will live in our soap memories forever.  BUT........ she (and others) made the choice to stay with AMC, even after TK left, and even after the characters' integrity was compromised multiple times. 

ETA:  At the bottom of OTKWS Forums page, it says "Most users ever online was 77 on 11/18/10 at 02:13 PM"

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!  That says a lot, doesn't it?  I can't wait till we all break that record when TK's next adventure starts!

AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Yep, Frons loves Kenlee and Rylee, and to hell with what anyone else wants! He is a moron! In his mind he knows what is best, and what HE likes, he will get us to like. That will NEVER happen!
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I don't know why everyone is so surprised and/or upset by Greenlee being referred to as Kendall's soulmate.  I think she is.  Afterall, Kendall did choose Greenlee's happiness and safety over having Zach safe at home with her and the boys for Thanksgiving.  She didn't think twice about asking Zach to jump head first into a possibly dangerous situation if it meant Greenlee would be back in time to spend TG with her.  So, nope...I think the comment from whoever it is that stated it about G/K as soulmates was accurate.

I don't really get why K is pushing R/G away and blaming them and David.  They weren't the ones who asked for Zach's help...that honor goes to K herself.  It really didn't matter what Greenlee did or Ryan did or David did.  They could have done everything the same and Zach would still be alive if NOT for Kendall begging Zach to help them because he wasn't going to help until she asked/whined him into it.  I do hope K/G/Rylee reconcile and that K continues to be all up their asses and that her next lover has to deal with her toxic co-dependency on them just as Zach had to for so many damn years...until it literally cost him his life.  I hate that Zach's "words" will be used to push them back together but better that than having K's new horizontal partner benefit from Zach's death because K finally saw the light.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
I have to agree with Alina. It has always amazed me (and not in a good way) that Kendall was willing to secretly give her own freaking child to Greenlee to replace the Rylee heir that Greenlee miscarried. If that isn't proof that Kendall regarded Greenlee as her soulmate, I don't know what is. The one thing that has always been consistent about Kendall (except when Greenlee is off the canvas for whatever reason, of course) is her all-encompassing love/hate obsession with Greenlee.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
My problem with them being labeled "soulmates" goes a little beyond the use of the word.   First of all, soulmates would be a two-way thing, and no matter how many times TIIC say that Kenlee "loved each other", we know it is not so, after all we have seen the past five years.  Soulmates, lovers, friends, all are supposed to stand by each other and help each other through the rough times.  For these two, the "rough" times in Kendall's life were either caused by Greens, or Greens had run out on her.  But whenever Greens broke a nail, Kendall laid her life (and her husband and boys') down to help her and stand by her.  It has been Kendall's obsession to please Rylee, and Rylee always using/abusing her (never saw any "love" from either of them).  TIIC seem determined to continue on that path.  I have a problem with TIIC thinking this is what we want to see and taking pride in telling us so.  (ETA:  This is no different from TIIC having every woman in PV chanting "Ryan is a GOOD man, Ryan is SO NOBLE, Ryan is a HERO, Ryan is a GOOD Dad", when we have witnessed, for years, that he is nothing but an abusive, ego-maniacal, self-centered, rabid rage monkey/con man who only demands to see his children when he wants to lay a claim on them).  I do not know a single person in real life that carries friendship to this level.  Someone at ABC is turned on by this "frenemies" being the all-consuming passion for Kendall, and they have repeatedly destroyed her character or pretty much kept her single-tracked.  They have shoved Kenlee down our throats for years and had it not been for such sick obsessions, the show could have remained watchable.  This love-hate thing every six months is not what soaps are supposed to be about, but AMC seems to think it is the greatest thing ever, and have driven the show to the lowest ratings ever.

As far as the blame game, yes, it is all on Kendall's head, because Greens or David did not ASK for her to get involved.  Zach repeatedly told her not to get involved.  It is SHE that got arrested to help Greens, it is SHE who was speeding to go across state line, it is SHE who offered to take the boys joy-riding, it is SHE who sent Zach on the death mission.  Even then, this whole thing could have worked as a wake-up call for someone else, who would realize that her obsession over Rylee caused her to lose the greatest thing that ever happened in her miserable life, and therefore pull away from Rylee.  But nooooo, this is AMC and holidays in PV, so it is all about forgiveness and reunion 

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Oh, Alina, Kathy, Searose.....you don't know how good itmakes me feel to hear someone other than myself putting the blame where it should be...ON KENDALL. I agree.... Zach would be alive  and well were it not for Kendall and her insistance that he run off and save those two worthless jerks that she values more then she ever valued Zach. This has ALWAYS been true, over and over and over again. Zach was always last on her list and that has always kept me from being able to trust or really like her  I have WANTED to love her because Zach does, but I just can't! It's nice to know I'm not alone. Thank you, thank you!!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #11 
You make some good points, Searose. Kendall and Greenlee have each done rotten things to each other, but I will give Greenlee the edge there in the rotten department because she has come to strike me as having become absolutely soulless. There is just something about her now that makes me feel uncomfortable even watching her. It's similar to the way I came to feel about Dixie (long prior to her botched return). There's such a dichotomy between the way the writers seem to think they're writing Greenlee... the way they want her to be perceived (as heroine whose human flaws are supposed to endear her to the audience -- i.e. the same blueprint they also use for Kendall), and the persona (utterly self-absorbed, judgmental, hypocritical, cold) Greenlee actually projects as she's written, to so many in the audience.

Of course nothing is universal, I guess it depends on each individual's brain receptors as to how they actually perceive any character, but that's how I perceive Greenlee. But that doesn't mean I let Kendall off the hook either, LOL. As for Kendall, her obsession with Greenlee has defined her pretty much since she arrived back on the scene, long before Zach was in the picture, through how many sets of headwriters now? It is inexplicable, and it's not popular, and it makes little sense, but it goes on and on, so the only conclusion I also can draw is that it's being engineered further up the chain.

But then all characters are just puppets, really. You'd just think that since profits are involved, the string-pulling would be more designed to attract rather than repel the audience... but I've long since given up expecting anything to make sense, ever. Whether in fiction or real life.

But re AMC, I can only go by what I see on the screen and what I see is an incredibly unhealthy relationship between two adult, privileged women who should know better by now but who never seem to learn anything from their life experiences, individually or together. They both seem just permanently stunted. For me one of the pleasures of watching soaps used to watching characters actually evolve, so I find the Greenlee/Kendall dynamic especially hateful and demeaning.

IMO it's actually more tragic and reprehensible in Kendall's case because she's managed to reproduce so she's subjecting Ian to it too. How this is supposed to endear Kendall to me, any more than it endears Greenlee to me, I just do not know -- but I can't excuse Kendall by blaming the writing, because the writing also craps on Greenlee (and so many other characters -- Kendall is not the only victim!). Almost all the characters suffer from this total lack of awareness/concern at the top of potential audience reaction to their characters' illogical, off-putting behavior, but that must be how TPTB want it, because their attitude is, damn the ratings consequences. They go through headwriters like toilet paper, but nothing ever really changes. So again... go figure! Cause I sure as fuck can't! And since Zach is gone... I no longer even need to try.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pah

Oh, Alina, Kathy, Searose.....you don't know how good itmakes me feel to hear someone other than myself putting the blame where it should be...ON KENDALL. I agree.... Zach would be alive  and well were it not for Kendall and her insistance that he run off and save those two worthless jerks that she values more then she ever valued Zach. This has ALWAYS been true, over and over and over again. Zach was always last on her list and that has always kept me from being able to trust or really like her  I have WANTED to love her because Zach does, but I just can't! It's nice to know I'm not alone. Thank you, thank you!!!

You definitely are not alone. And thank you, too. (g)

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #13 
I can't really call Kendall and Greenlee soulmates - to  be soulmates requires a soul.  Being a garden gnome, Greenlee was born soul-less and has been holding Kendall's hostage for years, an arrangement Kendall eagerly enables.

And of course, I'm also on the the list of those blaming Kendall for Zach's death!   If this was just a one-time tragic request, maybe it would be different but it's all of piece with Kendall's Greenlee worship at the expense of everything and everyone else, including Zach.  Zach suffered so much because of Kendall's obsession with Greenlee and Ryan that I really don't see how their marriage could ever have survived it, one way or another.

karen55

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Thorsten Kaye is my all time favorite daytime actor.  He is so talented, handsome and sexy.  No one in daytime comes close to TK.  I do think that AMC did their best to keep TK but maybe I'm wrong.  I do know that AMC will never be the same.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
I don't feel like starting a new thread for this tiny bit from ABC Sneak Peek:

Sneak Peek Week of December 20

Chrishell Stause as Amanda Dillon
With Christmas approaching, Kendall's in bad shape. She's mourning Zach, and she learns that Erica's been faced with manslaughter charges for the David shooting. Kendall's in need of a miracle -- bad. Could one come -- from Zach?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They can shamelessly keep on mentioning Zach in every other sentence every day of every week.  But unless we get to SEE or HEAR him, we ain't tuning in! 

AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Nicely said Searose.
irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Wow, Greenlee and Kendall, soulmates?  That is probably the most accurate description I have heard of these two. Makes me feel creepy but it's true. Even with lifelong friends, childhood buddies, there is only so far you go for them. You got children and a husband and family, they ALWAYS come first.  To me Kendall threw Zach right into harms way, her confrontational meeting with Greenlee after she found out Zach had died was creepy (that sick almost competitive anger not grief, but people grieve in their own way)CREEPY.  I am watching when there is nothing better to do and I started to get up or just ignore any parts that have to do with Kendall/Greenlee reconciliation attempts.  Whatever was in Zach's journal will produce the crying jag that is about grating every last nerve in my body and well I am seeing things in a whole different light.

Megan
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
I don't know why everyone is so surprised and/or upset by Greenlee being referred to as Kendall's soulmate.  I think she is.  Afterall, Kendall did choose Greenlee's happiness and safety over having Zach safe at home with her and the boys for Thanksgiving.  She didn't think twice about asking Zach to jump head first into a possibly dangerous situation if it meant Greenlee would be back in time to spend TG with her.  So, nope...I think the comment from whoever it is that stated it about G/K as soulmates was accurate.

I don't really get why K is pushing R/G away and blaming them and David.  They weren't the ones who asked for Zach's help...that honor goes to K herself.  It really didn't matter what Greenlee did or Ryan did or David did.  They could have done everything the same and Zach would still be alive if NOT for Kendall begging Zach to help them because he wasn't going to help until she asked/whined him into it.  I do hope K/G/Rylee reconcile and that K continues to be all up their asses and that her next lover has to deal with her toxic co-dependency on them just as Zach had to for so many damn years...until it literally cost him his life.  I hate that Zach's "words" will be used to push them back together but better that than having K's new horizontal partner benefit from Zach's death because K finally saw the light.

Once again WELL SAID ALINA.  

I haven't watched the show since Zach died but I've read some of what's going on and frankly we all know that this hate Kendall is feeling for GL won't last (never does) but I don't even think she's hating her because of what happened to Zach but probably because GL has Kendall's "go to" guy and now she lost Zach and dosen't even have Ryan.  I'm SURE she's totally jealous.  Well she had the best and now she has nothing.  I don't feel one bit sorry for Kendall because she got what she deserved.   Zach asked her time and again to stay out of Rylee's business but she wouldn't so SHE is to blame for everything.   I don't even know how she can look in her son's eyes knowing that she caused this mess all for two people who treat her like dirt most of the time.

I think it's too funny that Zach's journal is going to help Kendall move on.   It never took her long when she was married to Zach to jump into another man's bed so why should it take her to read his journal to help her move on. 

It's giving me great pleasure seeing AMC's ratings keep falling - they deserve everything they get and this is coming from a 30 year viewer.    Even though I miss Thorsten terribly I'm glad he's not on this train wreck of a show. 
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Once again, I don't feel like starting a new thread for this tiny bit from ABC Sneak Peek:

Sneak Peek Week of December 27:

All My Children Sneak Peek Kendall is surprised to get a Christmas gift from Zach -- a journal detailing his feelings for her. And as 2010 dawns, Kendall and Erica get some interesting news about Zach and what both ladies can expect for themselves in 2011. Once you hear it, we'll let you decide what you think it really means.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And once again, they can shamelessly keep on mentioning Zach in every other sentence every day of every week.  But unless we get to SEE or HEAR him, we ain't tuning in! 

Bee

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Plain and simple..

NO ZACH=NO AMC!

Bee

The Power of One can change the World.
peggylou

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #21 

You got it - NO ZACH = NO AMC - Peggy

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Searose??

This is one spoiler that has me totally confused.  Are they going to give hints that Zach is alive??

Please, tell me your thoughts on what this means.  This one has my heart pounding!!

June

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Honestly June, I find it very frustrating, in the sense that they keep playing these games to lure us into watching. But it's not gonna work. WE already know that Zach could have survived the crash, since the body wasn't found. So it won't make any difference to US if they gave hints to Kendall. Not unless the mods tell us that Mr.Kaye is coming back as Zach, now or in the future.

The only pleasant surprise they could give us is Zach's voice as Kendall reads the journal. But since we haven't heard so from the one and only reliable source, I don't plan to tune in (though I am sure I will hear the full commentary on it from a certain person who still watches the show, LOL).

Dolly

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #24 

I actually think the show is pulling the Zach card to entice us back, with no intention of follow-through. I believe the show is in pretty bad trouble (probably know just how much tomorrow, from Toups), and even though they can't deliver on anything, the writers seem to think we are much more malleable than we really are. I have some idea of what this miracle is tomorrow. I think it's another bird directed at Zen and Zach fans, and that in the end it will mean nothing but Kendall and Greens becoming friends again. I don't think it will have much to do with Zach at all, but JMO.
Also just want to say two things here:

1. I simply do not understand why the show seems so intent on getting Zen/Zach fans back now. They did not care about us when they had us, so why do they now? Evidently we were not important enough to woo before. Now they're using Zach's name and picture every chance they get, and I personally feel it's their hook being thrown to those of us who left with TK.

2. Without any expectation that this will change anything, I just want to say that the outcry over TK leaving and Zach "dying" has not died down. On different, un-named boards, people are still begging for Zach to return, and not as a recast either. I admit to a certain amount of vindictive pleasure in that. 

Can you see me smiling.

jammertime0523

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #25 

The hat was TK, not the powers that be for sure. 

AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #26 
And who can that person be Searose??? lol.
Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 

Kathy, Christy, Searose etc....I can't type well because of a bad shoulder but I totally agree with all that was said about Kendall and Greenlee. I can't watch this mess anymore and don't have to (thank the lord!!!) but to hear of all the Zach mentions and the show using Zach to unite the "soulmates" (the little bitty girlfriends) makes me ill. If they are soulmates then forget Ryan and Groffionnnn and put them together as a couple and let Bianca change back. Whatever...because Kendall's love has always been for Greenlee first and foremost and that is a In Love relationship if I have ever seen one. The writer's of this show write trash and ridiculous storyline that, as Kathy says, never evolve anyone to any degree of dignity. I am glad TK chose to leave this show even though I miss him with all my heart...he doesn't deserve any more of this 5th grade mentality with these writer's and producers. I do hope people leave this show with the only one who gave it intelligence, class and esteem and he should have taken ALL his Red Wings memorabilia with him. That is TK AMCer's not Zach. Stop using him or pay him!!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Kelly, I hope your shoulder improves soon!

I do LOVE your idea of Kenlee as a couple.  This is a show that could not do justice to the real lesbian storyline, but some of TIIC obviously keep getting turned on by the "soul mates", don't they?  That is just how cheap and low this show has become!

Fiona, it is someone who surfs here a lot but doesn't post  

OKaye, so I did get my full commentary on what happened.  From what I heard, Zach only talked about how Kendall thrives on Fusion (whatever words they used) and how she finds her bearings there. WTF would that have to do with the sobbing hug-fest they show in the ads on ABC?????????  Oh, she thought about Fusion and found her bearings and suddenly realized she needs her lethal obsession to take the rightful place in her life?  THAT was the Xmas miracle of this season???????????   And Erica, all of a sudden, realizing the biggest hypocritical loudmouth is the true love of her life, before anything even developed with Caleb??????????

I am SO glad I am not watching this crap!

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #29 

Quote:
Part post by Searose: I am SO glad I am not watching this crap!

LOL... What I read about AMC, here and elsewhere, I give the show 12 months top's for it to remain on air? I wish with all my heart for TK to return to our screens; but not to a show that is on its knees....And one that has Frons at the helm!

AMC Daytime Soap NEEDS OUR FEEDBACK!
Do not delay, send your message today.
Let *abc Chairman* know
Who is killing the show.
There's no denying "It's Fron's
And his head writing Morons!
We have had stories that made little sense
Characters do major wrong with little recompense
And force fed Ryan & Greenlee
Whom we can stomach NO MORE!
So PLEASE *abc Chairman*
Give them each a *pink slip* and show them the DOOR!
Then bring back Thorsten Kaye whatever the cost!!
Zach will bring back many viewers!!!
At present, the ones you have LOST! 

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #30 

I would give you the link to comment direct to ABC; but for whatever reason?? I am unable to post it....

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Kelly, I hope your shoulder improves soon!

I do LOVE your idea of Kenlee as a couple.  This is a show that could not do justice to the real lesbian storyline, but some of TIIC obviously keep getting turned on by the "soul mates", don't they?  That is just how cheap and low this show has become!

Fiona, it is someone who surfs here a lot but doesn't post  

OKaye, so I did get my full commentary on what happened.  From what I heard, Zach only talked about how Kendall thrives on Fusion (whatever words they used) and how she finds her bearings there. WTF would that have to do with the sobbing hug-fest they show in the ads on ABC?????????  Oh, she thought about Fusion and found her bearings and suddenly realized she needs her lethal obsession to take the rightful place in her life?  THAT was the Xmas miracle of this season???????????   And Erica, all of a sudden, realizing the biggest hypocritical loudmouth is the true love of her life, before anything even developed with Caleb??????????

I am SO glad I am not watching this crap!

When I read that Greenlee and Kendall reuniting was this year's Xmas miracle I wanted to BARF.   Does anyone believe that THIS crap about Fusion is what Zach wrote in his journal.  GMAFB   It's all too stupid for words.   So glad I'm not watching and I DON'T MISS IT AT ALL.   I only miss the Mahn but he deserves better than this garbage.
irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #32 

Well I do watch I have a kid in pre school and an infant so it is like my break time.  It is time to go back to work.  Kendall is a bald face witch and I cannot stand her, and Greenlee is an utter puke.  I am hoping that they will develop the Michael Nouri line because he is Zach twenty years older. JMO I do not see Zach dead, I had this crazy thought when looking at little Spike the other day.  Does anyone notice the physical resemblance to Zach?  I did not watch this so far back but could he be his biological son? Look at the eye color. Oh Jesus I am becoming my mother.

Megan
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 

That would take some MAJOR re-arrangement of history. Zach and Kendall had not slept together at that point and while Spike was the result of a sperm donor (Ryan, we are told), I STRONGLY believe that Zach would NEVER have contributed to a sperm bank. Heck, I don't even buy the Gabby storyline that was forced down TK's throat, much less an anonymous donation. Would NEVER happen!  So while it is possible that the seed wasn't Ryan (and that would be a blessing!) it isn't possible that it was Zach (sorry!).

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #34 

I can't really ask aniyone.  I know that I am probably the biggest idiot on this board.  My mother said there is no way that Zach fathered Spike. But look at the kid, he has dark eyes.  Saints perserve me I am reading far too much into this and given the writers I should know  better. Thanks Pah for the sanity check.

Megan
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Well Megan . . . some of us have speculated that when Zach was a teenager his father took a . . . . sample.  (Yeah, I'm blushing) and then HE used it for Kendall instead of Ryan.

Ewwwww . . . I know, but I would buy it to make Zach Spike's bio dad.  But in my mind . . . he is the only father Spike has ever had. 

June

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #36 

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Jam that is very funny but looking at these pack of nut jobs, anything is possible. The little man has brown eyes and the going back a few many   years I thought that blue eyes were a recessive trait. This kid has brown eyes.  Happy New Years by the way. Some day when you are in NY lets get together for a drink or two.  You rock.

Megan
kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pah

I STRONGLY believe that Zach would NEVER have contributed to a sperm bank.

While I don't think that Zach would have donated sperm for money or just for kicks, he was really against the whole surrogacy thing.  He said it would turn out badly, which it did.

What I COULD see him doing, is getting into the clinic and replacing RyASS' weak-ass sperm with his own, so that if anyone ever tried to take Spike from Kendall against her will (like if she had decided to keep the baby, but the Green Thing demanded she hand him over, which was probably the original plan of the story line before RB announced that she was leaving), he could come forward and say that Spike is really his.

It works for me!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 

Interesting idea, but then why the blackout?

Puppetwrangler

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmcpaddy

Well I do watch I have a kid in pre school and an infant so it is like my break time.  It is time to go back to work.  Kendall is a bald face witch and I cannot stand her, and Greenlee is an utter puke.  I am hoping that they will develop the Michael Nouri line because he is Zach twenty years older. JMO I do not see Zach dead, I had this crazy thought when looking at little Spike the other day.  Does anyone notice the physical resemblance to Zach?  I did not watch this so far back but could he be his biological son? Look at the eye color. Oh Jesus I am becoming my mother.

Personally, I blame the casting director.

There have been a lot of theories posted here in the past on this subject- but I can't see it being resurrected now.  Also, remember Mad Dr. Madden, the "fertility specialist"? As I recall, we were given the impression that he was trying to populate the world in his own image. I can see that resurfacing sooner than letting Zach be Spike's biological father. jmo

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmcpaddy

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Jam that is very funny but looking at these pack of nut jobs, anything is possible. The little man has brown eyes and the going back a few many   years I thought that blue eyes were a recessive trait. This kid has brown eyes.  Happy New Years by the way. Some day when you are in NY lets get together for a drink or two.  You rock.

Megan!!  I was just in NY in December.  I took my daughter to see the Rockets Christmas Spectacular.  But really, I never get to go there.  I made the mistake of taking Angela to Juicy Coutour.  UGH!!  So freakin' expensive.  The only thing I could get her was a t-shirt that was $$72!!!  Thank God it was on sale for $45.  And when I say t-shirt . . . I mean t-shirt.  Now she is determined to live there someday.  LOL!!

June

nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_wilson
Quote:
Originally Posted by pah

I STRONGLY believe that Zach would NEVER have contributed to a sperm bank.

While I don't think that Zach would have donated sperm for money or just for kicks, he was really against the whole surrogacy thing.  He said it would turn out badly, which it did.

What I COULD see him doing, is getting into the clinic and replacing RyASS' weak-ass sperm with his own, so that if anyone ever tried to take Spike from Kendall against her will (like if she had decided to keep the baby, but the Green Thing demanded she hand him over, which was probably the original plan of the story line before RB announced that she was leaving), he could come forward and say that Spike is really his.

It works for me!

Me too!!!!!!!!!!
kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pah

Interesting idea, but then why the blackout?

The blackout was to get rid of the existing RyLee embryos () to save Kendall from THAT horrible fate, then he replaced RyASS' sample with his own.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.